Beyblade Burst 超王(Sparking)

(Mar. 14, 2020  2:25 AM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: Now its 100% confirmed it's sparking.

There has been quite a lot (too much) of debates around there, but TT played on words and consider the both meanings, "Super King" is written on the side of the Beyblade boxes but the logo appears with a spark and the new launchers have that sparking gimmick... Japanese people will pronounce it the same way, but both meanings are good, feel free to write it the way you prefer Smile
They've started a fan club website for Beyblade Burst commemorating the new series. Here's the link: https://www.beyblade-fc.com/

[Image: 20_0314_series_sk.png]

I've translated a description for the story of the new season, but keep in mind translating can have issues. Valt Aoi, who is said to be the strongest among the legends of Aoi Nakasa (I think this is Nika), will hold a legendary battle match of "Sparking Bay", which is called the revolution of the Kameikasai Bay. Amidst that, Asahi, an unnamed brother, trades his assassin Hyuga and Hikaru on a challenge to Chosenjotta Baltic. The two who developed the Taiyo Sparkling Bays, Hyperion and Helios, say they will defeat legends in the world of the World of Oceania! The story of the adventure and growth of Hyuga and Hikaru, who hold the sun's bay as if they were, is beginning.
(Mar. 14, 2020  2:31 AM)Bl4ck-Ou7 Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2020  2:25 AM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: Now its 100% confirmed it's sparking.

There has been quite a lot (too much) of debates around there, but TT played on words and consider the both meanings, "Super King" is written on the side of the Beyblade boxes but the logo appears with a spark and the new launchers have that sparking gimmick... Japanese people will pronounce it the same way, but both meanings are good, feel free to write it the way you prefer Smile

Yeah who cares at this point lol, packages say super king everything else is sparking but it's just a name so doesn't really matter if someone says one over the other.
(Mar. 14, 2020  2:16 AM)KnightPro Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2020  1:12 AM)YishYash Wrote: I think we can look forward to a new version of Kreis Satan from Burst God https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/6...arking.png

You're very very very very very late

I know man, I know.
Oh god look at those battle scenes they look insane
(Mar. 14, 2020  2:56 AM)originalzankye Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2020  2:31 AM)Bl4ck-Ou7 Wrote: There has been quite a lot (too much) of debates around there, but TT played on words and consider the both meanings, "Super King" is written on the side of the Beyblade boxes but the logo appears with a spark and the new launchers have that sparking gimmick... Japanese people will pronounce it the same way, but both meanings are good, feel free to write it the way you prefer Smile

Yeah who cares at this point lol, packages say super king everything else is sparking but it's just a name so doesn't really matter if someone says one over the other.

The only point is to be understand, if both are correct, then we'll understand Smile
Correct me if i’m wrong but aren’t chassis just heavier disk
Basically I think so too
(Mar. 14, 2020  2:56 AM)originalzankye Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2020  2:31 AM)Bl4ck-Ou7 Wrote: There has been quite a lot (too much) of debates around there, but TT played on words and consider the both meanings, "Super King" is written on the side of the Beyblade boxes but the logo appears with a spark and the new launchers have that sparking gimmick... Japanese people will pronounce it the same way, but both meanings are good, feel free to write it the way you prefer Smile

Lol
Ima just start calling it the Super Sparking King...
It’s all together in one name... can’t argue against that...
Lol this thing better have good teeth. Cause revolve isn’t the best of drivers, especially with the beast of blades we have now
(Mar. 14, 2020  11:06 AM)Darkhelmz Wrote: [Image: tPalRoE.png]

This all looks ridiculously good. So far I didn't want to have anything to do with the new releases, but that disc looks extremely good, and the Chassis looks like it might be top tier for Stamina. I don't find the Ring compelling and the Sparking Chip, well, don't know anything about the teeth on it. And Revolve is always welcome, I'm always on the search for the tightest Revolve, maybe this time I won't trade my best one away.
DeceasedCrab most, if not all, of the teeth are located on the underside of the Chassis. I think the Chips might just have part of the lip that the Drivers latch onto, which would determine Spin direction, so Chips will be aesthetic for the most part.

Did you make this? I've only seen the Japanese ones. If you did, that's cool. 

If not, that's cool too. I'd like to see the other ones as well.
(Mar. 14, 2020  4:31 PM)saramanda17 Wrote:

Did you make this? I've only seen the Japanese ones. If you did, that's cool. 

If not, that's cool too. I'd like to see the other ones as well.

I created this image, and in retrospect I should have put my name on it haha. I already posted this in the Glide Ragnaruk thread, as well as similar images for the other two march Superking releases in their threads.
Anyone knows what is the short form convention for Sparking chip-ring combo? SH for Super Hyperion? KH for King Helios? GR for Glide Ragnaruk?
(Mar. 14, 2020  5:41 PM)DinoBurst Wrote: Anyone knows what is the short form convention for Sparking chip-ring combo? SH for Super Hyperion? KH for King Helios? GR for Glide Ragnaruk?
Probably
There will be a campaign for Sparking; buy 2000 yen worth of Beyblade products and you will receive one of these Drivers (Hold, Press, Claw or Zephyr) at random:
Driver Get Campaign (Click to View)
(Mar. 14, 2020  10:26 PM)Hato Wrote: There will be a campaign for Sparking; buy 2000 yen worth of Beyblade products and you will receive one of these Drivers at random:

So that's Press, Zephyr, Claw, and... I can't see the last one too well, Hold? Merge?
(Mar. 14, 2020  10:26 PM)Hato Wrote: There will be a campaign for Sparking; buy 2000 yen worth of Beyblade products and you will receive one of these Drivers at random:

are the top 2 new Drivers? I can't recognize them.
(Mar. 14, 2020  10:32 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:

are the top 2 new Drivers? I can't recognize them.
I believe the two at the top are Hold and Press
I edited my post to include the Driver names; red Hold, black Press, gold Claw, and dark blue Zephyr.
I don't have anything new to add but I appreciate all of the information shared on the upcoming releases. I look forward to seeing these beys potential in a tournament setting. Should be extremely interesting.