Beyblade Burst 超王(Sparking)

(Mar. 15, 2020  12:30 AM)JoMario67 Wrote:

Holy carp those beys looks gorgeous in real life even ragnarok
Well now. I'm a little less interested in those drivers now than I was, even if the attack one is Rubber and not POM, I'm wondering just how much benefit that free spinning guard part is going to give it. The Chassis parts look good, and Wheel just looks excellent.
the time has come, the big question:
do you stan hyperion or helios
(Mar. 15, 2020  1:39 AM)peek Wrote: DANGGGG 1S is so thin!

1S is a single chassis and you add a disc to it, whereas 1A and 1B chassis are double chassis - no disc. Technically the single chassis will give you more customization. In the video, they mention single chassis works like GT after it's attached to the layer - whether that means you can use all your GT discs within the single chassis I'm not sure. Would be cool however and makes the new gen an interesting evolution of the familiar and would give us more disc options for GT as well.
(Mar. 15, 2020  12:30 AM)JoMario67 Wrote:

Despite the fact that I have expected Sparking to come into emphasis, I am now expecting to see less aesthetically pleasing battles as the layers themselves still have the same standard Beyblade plastic used in previous gen layers.
Although, at least the lack of spark generating material on the layers leads to less fires in the house.
(Mar. 15, 2020  2:43 AM)RustyWheelz Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2020  1:39 AM)peek Wrote: DANGGGG 1S is so thin!

1S is a single chassis and you add a disc to it, whereas 1A and 1B chassis are double chassis - no disc. Technically the single chassis will give you more customization. In the video, they mention single chassis works like GT after it's attached to the layer - whether that means you can use all your GT discs within the single chassis I'm not sure. Would be cool however and makes the new gen an interesting evolution of the familiar and would give us more disc options for GT as well.

The S1 Chassis is Disc compatible, meaning every Disc released previously can be used with this Chassis on your Sparking Layer.
(Mar. 15, 2020  3:11 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2020  2:43 AM)RustyWheelz Wrote: 1S is a single chassis and you add a disc to it, whereas 1A and 1B chassis are double chassis - no disc.  Technically the single chassis will give you more customization.  In the video, they mention single chassis works like GT after it's attached to the layer - whether that means you can use all your GT discs within the single chassis I'm not sure.  Would be cool however and makes the new gen an interesting evolution of the familiar and would give us more disc options for GT as well.

The S1 Chassis is Disc compatible, meaning every Disc released previously can be used with this Chassis on your Sparking Layer.

Imagine using turn or paradox on defense mode whilst using a disc compatible chassis, that would a very chunky beyblade
Chances are, a 1D will be made, though I'm not sure if it would be a CHUNKY BOI or just a thin boi.
I fail to see why this season is not both Super King and Sparking? Wasn't season 3 both Cho-Z and Super-Z?
(Mar. 15, 2020  3:22 AM)peek Wrote: Chances are, a 1D will be made, though I'm not sure if it would be a CHUNKY BOI or just a thin boi.

It better be a chunk-E Boi...
Hopefully they’ll give defense types the extra weight they need to do their job well..
Fighting over season name, that's new.
(Mar. 15, 2020  1:16 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Well now. I'm a little less interested in those drivers now than I was, even if the attack one is Rubber and not POM, I'm wondering just how much benefit that free spinning guard part is going to give it.  The Chassis parts look good, and Wheel just looks excellent.

Wouldn’t it act in some way like a rubber destroy
(Mar. 15, 2020  3:17 AM)Shout Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2020  3:11 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: The S1 Chassis is Disc compatible, meaning every Disc released previously can be used with this Chassis on your Sparking Layer.

Imagine using turn or paradox on defense mode whilst using a disc compatible chassis, that would a very chunky beyblade

Comparing the weight of a GT disc + 1S chassis against 1A or 1B, we may still find that it would be disadvantageous not to use the 'Wheel' disc included with Ragnaruk due to weight alone.  That said, if Wheel is not much heavier than say 00, then it would be very interesting indeed to get into cross-breeds.

Seeing how the new battle set appears to contain the same arena, bey size isn't changing much, so weight will likely drive the meta forward.  Like in GT how we saw older, lighter discs remain usable, but essentially become less viable.

As a side note, I really enjoy how TT thoughtfully integrates the past and future within Burst and makes well considered trade-offs on each part.  Speaking of Paradox, a unique and powerful part in the right build, it's also quite light and limited in overall usefulness.  Very few (any?) parts transcend being balanced by another part somewhere else somehow.  Even across generations, traditional parts are given new life as new combos and beys surface.  So smart and a lot of fun to have old collections that continue to contribute to new thinking over future builds.
on amazon.jp glide,king,super, and the left and right spark launcher pre orders add up to 7,221 yen, or 68.10 usd. is this a gud price?
(Mar. 15, 2020  11:33 PM)snoc Wrote: on amazon.jp glide,king,super, and the left and right spark launcher pre orders add up to 7,221 yen, or 68.10 usd. is this a gud price?

That’s a pretty good price considering everything you get.
(Mar. 15, 2020  11:34 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2020  11:33 PM)snoc Wrote: on amazon.jp glide,king,super, and the left and right spark launcher pre orders add up to 7,221 yen, or 68.10 usd. is this a gud price?

That’s a pretty good price considering everything you get.

thx, considering getting some amazon jp gift cards to buy the stuff
(Mar. 15, 2020  11:35 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2020  11:34 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: That’s a pretty good price considering everything you get.

thx, considering getting some amazon jp gift cards to buy the stuff

Do you have any links, can't seem to find any pre-order stuff on amazon?
(Mar. 16, 2020  3:10 AM)kAPPERkAI Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2020  11:35 PM)snoc Wrote: thx, considering getting some amazon jp gift cards to buy the stuff

Do you have any links, can't seem to find any pre-order stuff on amazon?

Try amazon.jp . You will have to create a new Amazon account and you will have to search up the Beyblade you want to pre order in Japanese.
What i have sort of realized is that the chassis seems to be describes with a certain type like for example 1A which the chassis is released with the attack type hyperion and the 1B chassis which is released with the balance type helios and the 1S chassis which is released with glide ragnaruk which is a stamina type, therefore 1A might be for 1 attack, 1B might stand for 1 balance, and 1S might stand for 1 stamina
From what I can see for now, Sparking System mainly markets the spark-producing new Beylaunchers (which are entirely incompatible with Beyloggers, to my dismay, despite being gimmicky and possibly dangerous in the wrong hands) and having a different customization process of the Layers themselves. Cross-compatibility is still quite limited, but I like it that way as it brings more personality and sentimentality per generation (Single Layers with their single mold plastics, Dual Layers with their combined 2 or more plastic parts, God Layers with their new God Chips and unique gimmicks along with having Frame-compatible Core Disks, Chouzetsu Layers with their metal-infused Layers and introduction of Dash Drivers, and GT Layers with the new Gachi Weights along with unique GT Disks that also have gimmicks in them and even having Infinite-lock Layers).

Sparking or Chou-Ou (Super-King) System has Layers with Rings and Chassis, with the Chips having those colored Level Chip/God Chip-esque design (that can probably be interchanged for a bit more customization, albeit probably just for aesthetics). Chip+Ring+Chassis and Driver is enough to make a combo now, seemingly like Naked Base and Paradox Disk being made for each other; if the Chassis allows for Disk slot, then you can combine probably the Core Disks and Frames for more weight and attack power.
(Mar. 16, 2020  7:11 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: From what I can see for now, Sparking System mainly markets the spark-producing new Beylaunchers (which are entirely incompatible with Beyloggers, to my dismay, despite being gimmicky and possibly dangerous in the wrong hands) and having a different customization process of the Layers themselves. Cross-compatibility is still quite limited, but I like it that way as it brings more personality and sentimentality per generation (Single Layers with their single mold plastics, Dual Layers with their combined 2 or more plastic parts, God Layers with their new God Chips and unique gimmicks along with having Frame-compatible Core Disks, Chouzetsu Layers with their metal-infused Layers and introduction of Dash Drivers, and GT Layers with the new Gachi Weights along with unique GT Disks that also have gimmicks in them and even having Infinite-lock Layers).

Sparking or Chou-Ou (Super-King) System has Layers with Rings and Chassis, with the Chips having those colored Level Chip/God Chip-esque design (that can probably be interchanged for a bit more customization, albeit probably just for aesthetics). Chip+Ring+Chassis and Driver is enough to make a combo now, seemingly like Naked Base and Paradox Disk being made for each other; if the Chassis allows for Disk slot, then you can combine probably the Core Disks and Frames for more weight and attack power.

Ragnaruk's 1S Chassis is Disc compatible.
(Mar. 16, 2020  7:26 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2020  7:11 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: From what I can see for now, Sparking System mainly markets the spark-producing new Beylaunchers (which are entirely incompatible with Beyloggers, to my dismay, despite being gimmicky and possibly dangerous in the wrong hands) and having a different customization process of the Layers themselves. Cross-compatibility is still quite limited, but I like it that way as it brings more personality and sentimentality per generation (Single Layers with their single mold plastics, Dual Layers with their combined 2 or more plastic parts, God Layers with their new God Chips and unique gimmicks along with having Frame-compatible Core Disks, Chouzetsu Layers with their metal-infused Layers and introduction of Dash Drivers, and GT Layers with the new Gachi Weights along with unique GT Disks that also have gimmicks in them and even having Infinite-lock Layers).

Ragnaruk's 1S Chassis is Disc compatible.

I know, but my point was that each succeeding Layer System had something new to the table, though the new Beylaunchers' sparkly gimmick kinda killed my hype for it temporarily (not sure if it would be more durable and powerful than what we have right now).
I just wanted to pop in and add that the terms that TT uses for the chassis like Ragnaruk’s (disk and chassis separate) is a single chassis, while the chassis on Hyperion and Helios (disk combines with chassis) is a double chassis. Just noticed that no one was calling it that, and that people were struggling to describe these. On a related note, pretty sure chassis is pronounced like this: Ch-ah-see, with an ‘a’ as in apple and a silent second ‘s.’