Beyblade Burst 超王(Sparking)

(Mar. 16, 2020  5:04 AM)Sparking blader Wrote: What i have sort of realized is that the chassis seems to be describes with a certain type like for example 1A which the chassis is released with the attack type hyperion and the 1B chassis which is released with the balance type helios and the 1S chassis which is released with glide ragnaruk which is a stamina type, therefore 1A might be for 1 attack, 1B might stand for 1 balance, and 1S might stand for 1 stamina

and then possibly maybe future releases will get 2a and 2s and so on.
When 2B arrives, someone will ought to make a Nier Automata beyblade.
(Mar. 16, 2020  5:04 AM)Sparking blader Wrote: What i have sort of realized is that the chassis seems to be describes with a certain type like for example 1A which the chassis is released with the attack type hyperion and the 1B chassis which is released with the balance type helios and the 1S chassis which is released with glide ragnaruk which is a stamina type, therefore 1A might be for 1 attack, 1B might stand for 1 balance, and 1S might stand for 1 stamina

i do how that there will be more chassis like 1s were you can use a disk with it
(Mar. 16, 2020  6:32 PM)Camick Wrote:

i do how that there will be more chassis like 1s were you can use a disk with it

I believe the same...
Looking at this new satomb that’s coming out, it looks like it has the Hurricane disc, which would be impossible, if this new satomb didn’t have a chassis that’s compatible with forge discs.
(Mar. 16, 2020  6:52 PM)ReekoBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2020  6:32 PM)Camick Wrote: i do how that there will be more chassis like 1s were you can use a disk with it

I believe the same...
Looking at this new satomb that’s coming out, it looks like it has the Hurricane disc, which would be impossible, if this new satomb didn’t have a chassis that’s compatible with forge discs.

yea when *a beytuber* said it looked like hurricane i was like no that looks to different to be hurricane thou it could being something similar to keep with the idea of free rotation, like bJ layer but on a disk =p
Even tho we already know everything about the system I just ordered the new April issue so it should be here hopefully soon. Also I can get the chapter out to ppl as well if it’s not uploaded by the time I get it ( I hope it is). Hip hip hurray, I guess.

( and I just want a Corocoro comic magazine )
I don’t fully understand the chassis and disk concept can anyone help me out with this
(Mar. 20, 2020  1:31 AM)Breakerz Wrote: I don’t fully understand the chassis and disk concept can anyone help me out with this

The Chassis is part of the layer now, and it has the metal and the teeth of the layer portion. Some Chassis are fused with a disk, meaning you can't use any other disks with that Chassis. Normal Chassis (like Glide Ragnaruk's 1S) can fit disks, but 1A and 1B can't.
They're doing a new point battle thing for this series at G4 tournaments, and prizes include a crimson Xtreme Dash, golden Wheel, and a Metal Chip Core. The 1st/2nd/3rd prizes for G4 events are now this gold/black Glide Ragnaruk 1S. No mention of a Disc or Driver so it's probably just the Chip, Ring, and Chassis, and each part would assumedly be separate for being handed out to the respective top three, just like other prizes in this vein.
https://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/info_d...yPost=4236
(Mar. 20, 2020  7:02 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: They're doing a new point battle thing for this series at G4 tournaments, and prizes include a crimson Xtreme Dash, golden Wheel, and a Metal Chip Core. The 1st/2nd/3rd prizes for G4 events are now this gold/black Glide Ragnaruk 1S. No mention of a Disc or Driver so it's probably just the Chip, Ring, and Chassis, and each part would assumedly be separate for being handed out to the respective top three, just like other prizes in this vein.
https://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/info_d...yPost=4236

Whoa whoa whoa. Did you just mention Metal Chip Core? Daaaaannnggg. They are making this a real Japan-exclusive scheme now huh, knowing there's coronavirus and stuff. I mean, I can't say I'm surprised considering they did similar prizes before.
Are any of the following characters likely gonna return further down the road?:

Arman (Amane)
Arthur
Boa
Blindt (Blind)
Cuza
Delta
Daigo (Daina)
Fubuki
Fumiya
Gwyn
Hyde (Hearts)
Joshua
Ken
Kyle
Kurt
Laban
Lodin
Pheng (Pot)
Phi
Ren Wu
Suoh
Wakiya
Xander (Xhaka)
Xavier (Xhan)
Zac
TitanDragon no one knows for sure. A lot of characters are left in the dust after 1 or 2 Seasons, and there's only so much time to design the Beys and put the characters in the anime. We'd have to have a season that's almost 2 or 3 years long in order to bring every character back.
(Mar. 22, 2020  6:05 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: TitanDragon no one knows for sure. A lot of characters are left in the dust after 1 or 2 Seasons, and there's only so much time to design the Beys and put the characters in the anime. We'd have to have a season that's almost 2 or 3 years long in order to bring every character back.

Understood. But are any of the ones I listed still possible since only two Turbo characters and 1 Rise character are confirmed as of now?

Like if the amount of veteran characters return based on their season debut, couldn't we like get 7 more legends (2 from Evolution, 2 from Turbo, and 3 from Rise) so the number of characters from each season is balanced?
(Mar. 22, 2020  6:26 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Mar. 22, 2020  6:05 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: TitanDragon no one knows for sure. A lot of characters are left in the dust after 1 or 2 Seasons, and there's only so much time to design the Beys and put the characters in the anime. We'd have to have a season that's almost 2 or 3 years long in order to bring every character back.

Understood. But are any of the ones I listed still possible since only two Turbo characters and 1 Rise character are confirmed as of now?

Like if the amount of veteran characters return based on their season debut, couldn't we like get 7 more legends (2 from Evolution, 2 from Turbo, and 3 from Rise) so the number of characters from each season is balanced?

I don't think any more characters are going to return. There would be way too many veteran characters compared to new characters, plus Longinus is releasing in June, so there isn't much more space to release more veteran characters if there are one or two per wave. And if we did get more veterans, they'd most likely be used badly, like Lui in Cho-Z/Turbo.
their most likely not to be more veteran after all each season seems to balance new beys and returning/evol beys. depending on how much hey coming out they only characters i see returning if they make it would be between those 5 delta. phi , xhaka, ken and gwyn simply cause of their beys . so far we have 8 returning beys the highest returning is 10 while the rest is new
Now the "rare" pull became the Bey with the printed Chassis.

Normal Super Hyperion with rare Super Hyperionhttps://twitter.com/Kirino_Gin/status/1243122098567933953/photo/1

Normal King Helios with rare King Helioshttps://twitter.com/Kirino_Gin/status/1243122098567933953/photo/2

Reference:  Kirino_Gin.  (2020).  Twitter.
For those without Twitter, here is a link to pics of Helios & Hyperion rare variants

https://imgur.com/gallery/fwX3Mwl
I was on beybladevcrv.com to look at the picture of Brave Valkyrie, and I saw that they put videos on the page for unboxings of Super Hyperion, King Helios, and Glide Ragnaruk. The person who posted them doesn't seem to have a lot of subscribers, which is interesting because it's usually the bigger channels that do it first. This is the channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEh4Xro...ObQ/videos
Some interesting things to point out:
All the Chips have a 2 letter abbreviation. Hyperion is Hy, Helios is Hl, and Ragnaruk is Rg.
The Wheel Disk is a tiny bit over 30 grams, so it seems to be the heaviest Disk and heavier than 00W (based on LeftBurst's weights).
Glide Hyperion 1A is heavier than Zwei Diabolos with 00W, which I believe is the heaviest a Layer+Disk combo up until now. For reference, GHy 1A is about 60.29g and Zwei Diabolos with 00W is about 58.93g.
(Mar. 27, 2020  3:12 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I was on beybladevcrv.com to look at the picture of Brave Valkyrie, and I saw that they put videos on the page for unboxings of Super Hyperion, King Helios, and Glide Ragnaruk. The person who posted them doesn't seem to have a lot of subscribers, which is interesting because it's usually the bigger channels that do it first. This is the channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEh4Xro...ObQ/videos
All the Chips have a 2 letter abbreviation. Hyperion is Hy, Helios is Hl, and Ragnaruk is Rg.
The Wheel Disk is a tiny bit over 30 grams, so it seems to be the heaviest Disk and heavier than 00W (based on LeftBurst's weights).
Glide Hyperion 1A is heavier than Zwei Diabolos with 00W, which I believe is the heaviest a Layer+Disk combo up until now. For reference, GHy 1A is about 60.29g and Zwei Diabolos with 00W is about 58.93g.

Good to mention that King Helios Xc 1A weights 62.11g (from the channel you shared) and Glide Ragnaruk Wh R 1S weights 64,60g
Just noticed that the official abbreviations are SHy, KHl, GRg.

Not SH, KH, GR like many of us previously thought.
(Mar. 27, 2020  7:07 PM)Bl4ck-Ou7 Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2020  3:12 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I was on beybladevcrv.com to look at the picture of Brave Valkyrie, and I saw that they put videos on the page for unboxings of Super Hyperion, King Helios, and Glide Ragnaruk. The person who posted them doesn't seem to have a lot of subscribers, which is interesting because it's usually the bigger channels that do it first. This is the channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEh4Xro...ObQ/videos

Good to mention that King Helios Xc 1A weights 62.11g (from the channel you shared) and Glide Ragnaruk Wh R 1S weights 64,60g

It's Super Hyperion Xc 1A not King Helios.
King Helios Zn 1B weighs around 58. 6g
The red one is Super Hyperion and the blue one is King Helios
For the new Sparking Beys, some beys have thinner or thicker rings, which determine the tightness of the bey. Like how GT bases would raise or lower the chip, some rings raise or lower the Chassis which could either make the Bey tighter or looser with certain bases (the thicker the ring, the more tight it is; the thinner the ring, the more loose it is).
(Mar. 28, 2020  4:14 AM)LegendaryKnight Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2020  7:07 PM)Bl4ck-Ou7 Wrote: Good to mention that King Helios Xc 1A weights 62.11g (from the channel you shared) and Glide Ragnaruk Wh R 1S weights 64,60g

It's Super Hyperion Xc 1A not King Helios.
King Helios Zn 1B weighs around 58. 6g
The red one is Super Hyperion and the blue one is King Helios
Yeah, my bad, I mistake them