Beyblade Burst 超王(Sparking)

(Mar. 12, 2020  9:37 AM)MasterOfTheSky Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2020  9:31 AM)DPVideosNL Wrote: Last one is lunior
Valkyrie,Satan,Fafnir and Longinus  
Just left Achilles,Dragon,Spriggan go!!!
(Mar. 12, 2020  12:52 PM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2020  9:37 AM)MasterOfTheSky Wrote: Valkyrie,Satan,Fafnir and Longinus  
Just left Achilles,Dragon,Spriggan go!!!

Can’t wait for new spriggan!!! But i do favour achilles as a beyblade.
It sounds like Supaking in Japanese so a lot of people are debating what it is
(Mar. 12, 2020  3:41 PM)BloodyPhoenix Wrote: It sounds like Supaking in Japanese so a lot of people are debating what it is

Also the new beys are called super hyperion and king helios you see super king!
Why do people say it's "Super King" ? It's "SPARKING".
(Mar. 12, 2020  4:02 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: Why do people say it's "Super King" ? It's "SPARKING".

Yeah but the dub may be called super king
(Mar. 12, 2020  4:02 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: Why do people say it's "Super King" ? It's "SPARKING".

If it was Super King it would be スーパーキング.
But it's スパーキング and Sparking is right.
That problem was happen because Crv and Zankye couldn't read Japanese but he was hurry for making news video and he spread wrong information

If it's Super King it sounds fugly and anyone will not buy it in Japan.
(Mar. 12, 2020  4:10 PM)marutti Wrote:

That problem was happen because Crv and Zankye couldn't read Japanese but he was hurry for making news video and he spread wrong information

No matter what the name is beyblade are beyblades so ill still buy em

Wait what The name of the series will make them drop in sales?

bruh 超王 literally means super king. Don't know if 超王 ever appeared outside of twitter anywhere or if it's official (you did put it in the title of the thread though..). It is supposed to be Sparking, yeah, but if it sounds better than Super King is entirely subjective (to me Super King sounds better).

Thanks for the anwser. Smile
edit: I thought it was another title and not furigana. Sorry for confusing people. The correct title is sparking.

I have another question, sorry, but why the Kanji "Cho" and "Oh" are after "Sparking" ?
(Mar. 12, 2020  4:48 PM)Requim Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2020  4:10 PM)marutti Wrote: If it was Super King it would be スーパーキング.

Wait what The name of the series will make them drop in sales?
In the profiling, there is a name rule for get good sales.

(Mar. 12, 2020  4:52 PM)Limetka Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2020  4:10 PM)marutti Wrote: If it was Super King it would be スーパーキング.

bruh 超王 literally means super king. Don't know if  超王 ever appeared outside of twitter anywhere or if it's official (you did put it in the title of the thread though..). It is supposed to be Sparking, yeah, but if it sounds better than Super King is entirely subjective (to me Super King sounds better).
Super King is too much straight. I think

(Mar. 12, 2020  5:02 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:

I have another question, sorry, but why the Kanji "Cho" and "Oh" are after "Sparking" ?

TT's joke.
(Mar. 12, 2020  5:01 PM)Limetka Wrote: [Image: 1584023003174.jpg]

Bottom left corner, yeah it's officially there. You definitely can call it Super King now.
🤔
(Mar. 12, 2020  5:01 PM)Limetka Wrote: [Image: 1584023003174.jpg]

Bottom right corner, yeah it's officially there. You definitely can call it Super King now.

It's Cho Oh or Sparking not Super King

It's still not released yet, so maybe we shouldn't speak in absolutes just yet. I'm sure if he was wrong about the naming, it wasn't on purpose. Let's maybe not be so quick to attack others directly like this. If you want to attack anyone for the uncertainty on the series naming then it should be TT for their clumsy announcement cycle.
Why it's was obvious than the name is "Sparking" ? Because in each name of each serie, the name of the system is in the title.
It would definitely make sense if it was “Sparking” because of the whole sparking gimmick that was implemented with the launchers
(Mar. 12, 2020  5:17 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:

It's still not released yet, so maybe we shouldn't speak in absolutes just yet. I'm sure if he was wrong about the naming, it wasn't on purpose. Let's maybe not be so quick to attack others directly like this. If you want to attack anyone for the uncertainty on the series naming then it should be TT for their clumsy announcement cycle.

Are you blind? You can't read letter?
If you want you can kick me out from WBO. Bye
Please, calme down. This forum it's a forum where we can share our passion of Beyblade together.
(Mar. 12, 2020  5:28 PM)marutti Wrote: Are you blind? You can't read letter?
If you want you can kick me out from WBO. Bye

No one's going to kick you out of the WBO. But "Are you blind" is, once again, like making these posts, and two call-out posts, a step too far. You need to stop this. I asked you over posts, I asked you over PMs, and I'm asking you again, stop this. Not acceptable.
(Mar. 12, 2020  9:25 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Bey L maybe is Lucifer

What??