Beyblade Burst 超王(Sparking)

I don't find this post to be very meaningful since everyone is wondering what it's called, although we do have some guesses. The general consensus is that the Bey is going to be called Helios because it has a sun design and is meant to be red and gold. As for the pre name, Corona or Crown might work because of the sun's corona, but now the coronavirus/COVID-19 panic might further affect sales if it's called Corona Helios.
It doesn't have any news about new series on Corocoro Special April issue
(Feb. 28, 2020  10:36 AM)Dasmind Wrote: [quote='CitrusNinja3' pid='1576166' dateline='1582647854']
[spoiler]
I don't find this post to be very meaningful since everyone is wondering what it's called, although we do have some guesses. The general consensus is that the Bey is going to be called Helios because it has a sun design and is meant to be red and gold. As for the pre name, Corona or Crown might work because of the sun's corona, but now the coronavirus/COVID-19 panic might further affect sales if it's called Corona Helios.
Thanks for COVID-19 panic, I have to stay home boringly and waiting the news more unhealthy
So it's pretty much confirmed that this season is going to be focused on dual battles right? With the heavy focus on dual battles at the end of GT, having two main characters or bringing back Rantaro and Ranjiro at the same time.
(Feb. 29, 2020  9:26 AM)Limetka Wrote: So it's pretty much confirmed that this season is going to be focused on dual battles right? With the heavy focus on dual battles at the end of GT, having two  main characters or bringing back Rantaro and Ranjiro at the same time.

That is a decent possibility.
That’ll also explain this dual-protagonist thingamaderp that they’re doing...

Now how they’re gonna incorporate this team stuff, into real life... I have no clue...
(Feb. 29, 2020  9:58 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 29, 2020  9:26 AM)Limetka Wrote: So it's pretty much confirmed that this season is going to be focused on dual battles right? With the heavy focus on dual battles at the end of GT, having two  main characters or bringing back Rantaro and Ranjiro at the same time.

Now how they’re gonna incorporate this team stuff, into real life... I have no clue...
That’s be lit tho if everybody was paired with someone else and when u 2v2 another team u can only Battle with that person. Would be sick ngl.
(Feb. 29, 2020  9:58 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote:

It's definitely realistic that there will be a bigger focus on doubles this time around. TT could make a new stadium for doubles or they could just use the most recent big stadium. The idea of customizing contact points in order to have both of your Beys interrupt each other as little as possible would be interesting to see in the anime. We could also see characters swapping parts with each other to form a new strategy. This would also allow both of the main protagonists to have about as much screen time as Drum instead of splitting that screen time in half.
https://mobile.twitter.com/beyblade_info...94/photo/1
https://mobile.twitter.com/beyblade_info...80/photo/1
https://mobile.twitter.com/beyblade_info...68/photo/1
B-161 Stamina might be Ragnaruk
Yes, it is. The layer is Glide Ragnaruk 1S, user maybe is Kumico (Rantaro), which I don't understand why he come back first the Valt.
Plus
•Beyblade Burst Sparking now called Beyblade Burst Super King
•Layer four parts:チップ(Chip)、チップコア(Chip Core)、シャーシ(Chassis)、リング(Ring)
https://beybladevcrv.com/
Are you specifically sure it’s called Super King if Google Translate would say the exact same thing without thinking that it would convert Super King into Sparking?
(Mar. 02, 2020  11:12 AM)IronFace879 Wrote: Are you specifically sure it’s called Super King if Google Translate would say the exact same thing without thinking that it would convert Super King into Sparking?
Beyblade Burst Sparking(スパーキング) →Beyblade Burst Super King(スーパーキング) ⟺ Chouoh
I can already see what’s happening here, but don’t forget that Sparking sounds much cooler than Super King.
Like, what’s a Super King anyway? Some King much superior to a standard King?
(Mar. 02, 2020  11:18 AM)IronFace879 Wrote: I can already see what’s happening here, but don’t forget that Sparking sounds much cooler than Super King.
Like, what’s a Super King anyway? Some King much superior to a standard King?

TT already acknowledge the pun at least. RBV19 has a Chip Core and a paper that has 超王 (Chou-Ou/Super King) written on it.

And Super-Z didn't make much sense either.

I still think it could go either way. Super King might be a deliberate pun made to tease Sparking as the real name
https://mobile.twitter.com/HEIETXaOVf15x...264/photo/
•Layer four parts:チップ(Chip)、チップコア(Chip Core)、リング(Ring)、シャーシ(Chassis)
green→Chip
yellow→Core
red→Ring
Just my 5 cents: we are going to get Sparking Layer System and Beyblade Burst Super King, just like we have GaTinko Layer System and Beyblade Burst GaTi right now
I am not sure if this is real, but I think it might be the logo for Beyblade Burst Sparking.

[Image: 3rd5ab.jpg]
If that is the actual logo, it looks too generic.
(Mar. 04, 2020  1:57 PM)peek Wrote: If that is the actual logo, it looks too generic.
No not really both Cho Z and GT had basic looking logos this one is fine
(Mar. 04, 2020  1:53 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I am not sure if this is real, but I think it might be the logo for Beyblade Burst Sparking.

Woah where did u find this?
(Mar. 04, 2020  3:16 PM)DPVideosNL Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2020  1:53 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I am not sure if this is real, but I think it might be the logo for Beyblade Burst Sparking.

Woah where did u find this?

Someone on Instagram posted it. I was lucky enough to follow someone who found it.
Looks fan made, without source , instagram is too vague
(Mar. 04, 2020  4:38 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: [Image: 89191320_240795960291645_214761004029758...e=5E957E71]

I found this on Twitter.
Probably Edited
Can you maybe give the link to the twitter post?
(Mar. 04, 2020  5:33 PM)DPVideosNL Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2020  4:38 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: [Image: 89191320_240795960291645_214761004029758...e=5E957E71]

I found this on Twitter.
Probably Edited
Can you maybe give the link to the twitter post?

The original logo that was being spread around looks fake there's no actual source for where it came from.

Even now both campaign images have the white part on the bottom blank, meaning anyone can fake edit a logo and put it on.