Beyblade Burst 超王(Sparking)

(Mar. 04, 2020  9:15 PM)originalzankye Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2020  5:33 PM)DPVideosNL Wrote: Probably Edited
Can you maybe give the link to the twitter post?

The original logo that was being spread around looks fake there's no actual source for where it came from.

Even now both campaign images have the white part on the bottom blank, meaning anyone can fake edit a logo and put it on.

Ye True
I think that the thing inside the new layers that looks like a GT chip is actually interchangeable with GT chips from the current series.
(Mar. 04, 2020  11:00 PM)GeneriCringe Wrote: I think that the thing inside the new layers that looks like a GT chip is actually interchangeable with GT chips from the current series.

I'd say that isn't possible because the shapes look a bit different and the Chip Core wouldn't fit with a GT Chip's teeth in the way.
Thanks, it was just a speculation.
With an exposed front where the ripcord is located, it seems to be best to grip the Cho-O Launcher/Sparking Launcher from the middle-back of the launcher to prevent possible burns.
Above all else, this is the first best aesthetically pleasing moment I’ve ever seen in the Beyblade generation.
https://imgur.com/gallery/s7BJYmX
This is just some images of the launcher sparking up

https://twitter.com/corocoro_tw/status/1...40262?s=21
There’s a YouTube video on this twitter link that apparently shows the launcher. It’s not letting me watch it anymore for some reason. Hopefully somebody here can.
rip kids who have to use the sparking launcher without a grip.
Sparking launcher = playing with fireworks
Light em up up up
"IM ON FIIIIIIIIRE"
hopefully crappy parents dont get scared about fires and dont let kids buy the launchers, then the launcher would flop. but I dont think thats gonna happen.probably.
I'm really looking forward to the new season and crazy to know the new pieces
Man, I’m wanting to get my hands on the new beys as soon as possible but hearing there’s a battle set that releases after the boosters is making this a tough decision. Wish I knew which beys were going to be included in the set.

Side note: I think people are really exaggerating the dangers of the sparking...
(Mar. 10, 2020  1:32 AM)SupaDav03 Wrote: Man, I’m wanting to get my hands on the new beys as soon as possible but hearing there’s a battle set that releases after the boosters is making this a tough decision. Wish I knew which beys were going to be included in the set.

Side note: I think people are really exaggerating the dangers of the sparking...

Every battle set has come with the newest Valkyrie of that season (though a recolor) so it's 99% that one of them is Brave Valkyrie.

and EXACTLY... I even mentioned this in the upcoming release and rumor thread that 99% of the sparks are in the clear area and there is the occasional small amount of sparks coming out.
(Mar. 10, 2020  1:44 AM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2020  1:32 AM)SupaDav03 Wrote: Man, I’m wanting to get my hands on the new beys as soon as possible but hearing there’s a battle set that releases after the boosters is making this a tough decision. Wish I knew which beys were going to be included in the set.

Every battle set has come with the newest Valkyrie of that season (though a recolor) so it's 99% that one of them is Brave Valkyrie.

and EXACTLY... I even mentioned this in the upcoming release and rumor thread that 99% of the sparks are in the clear area and there is the occasional small amount of sparks coming out.
Don't think that it would come with Brave Valkyrie, since this time, Brave Valkyrie will come out after the battle set.
(Mar. 10, 2020  1:46 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2020  1:44 AM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: Every battle set has come with the newest Valkyrie of that season (though a recolor) so it's 99% that one of them is Brave Valkyrie.

Don't think that it would come with Brave Valkyrie, since this time, Brave Valkyrie will come out after the battle set.

Didn't Slash Valkyrie come out after the GT battle set though?
(Mar. 10, 2020  1:53 AM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2020  1:46 AM)g2_ Wrote: Don't think that it would come with Brave Valkyrie, since this time, Brave Valkyrie will come out after the battle set.

Slash Valkyrie was in wave one of GT, but Brave Valkyrie is coming out in wave two. I'm pretty sure the Japanese TT Entry Sets have always had wave one Beys.
(Mar. 10, 2020  1:46 AM)g2_ Wrote: Don't think that it would come with Brave Valkyrie, since this time, Brave Valkyrie will come out after the battle set.

No, it came out before it. Slash Valkyrie is B-134, the battle set is B-136.

They are all released at the same time, as usual, 2 or 3 boosters (this case 3) and the Battle set that is a recolor of 2 of the boosters, it's been like that pretty much since season one.

No, they all come at the same time. 

GT had the battle set of a transparent Dragon and Valkyrie and the other releases were Regular Valkyrie and Dragon and Bushin

Lol I’m facing that same dilemma!
So ima just buy both the beys, and the battle set...

And YESS! I was saying the same thing in the rumor & upcoming releases thread, that there is no need to fear this launcher catching something on fire, there has to be perfect conditions for there to be a fire hazard... and unless you are beyblading in a room full of gasoline, nitroglycerin, and acetylene gas....
There ain’t gonna be no problem with it...
[Image: Untitled-2.jpg]
new series SUPER KING more info eventually coming so we don't have to look at the blurry pic, pixel since I upscaled it from the video I did. (Don’t steal)
This is really interesting news. Thank you for the updating us with some new info.

I'm really liking the way the beys look so far, they have a very cool flare to them with the red one reminding me of Imperial Dragon, except red and the other looking like Beast Behemoth, except it's blue. What's especially cool is that the red one is right spinning and the blue one is a left spinning bey, making it the first main protagonist bey to be left spinning in the Burst series (and the second one, right after Tyson) and kinda more like polar opposites. I really hope they're both different types, that'll be awesome.

However, the character designs have a lot to be desired IMO. I'm not sure how they'll be as characters so I won't judge them just yet but their character designs look like a reject of later seasons of Duel Masters, I hope their characters will more than make up for it though.

Overall, very excited for the new beys and I can't wait to see more in store.
Go to http://beybladevcrv.com/ to see new sparking beys super hyperion, king helios and glide ragnaruk!