Beyblade Anime and Manga Questions

(Nov. 06, 2017  1:58 PM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2017  6:27 PM)Pankace04 Wrote: I agree Ayane. I totally thought Zac the Sunshine was a girl when I began watching Burst, but that was DEFINITELY not the case.

I accidentally selected an extra post. Sorry!

At first I thought Akira was a girl in Beyblade burst.

Weirdly, I always thought Akira was a boy, even before I heard his voice. He just strikes me as that cute anime boy, and I have added pink hair to a couple of my male character's recently, so pink hair on a girl anime character is a bit weird for me.
Anyone who's into Pokemon, can you name a Pokemon that resembles Legend Spriggan's avatar?
Damn, Shu is a carp man, this guy needs to rebuild his trash beys with parts from better ones. smh
Does anyone know when new episodes of evolution will start coming back on? Looks like today's episode will be the last new one for a little while
Shu killed nl! It was so awesome and weird
I have recently started watching the Anime for Beyblade (all I previously knew came from what I have read).
My question is, does the story of Gingka and Zero reveal more as the series continues? Or did Gingka just find a random kid in the rubble and give him a Beyblade?
I live in India where can I read manga of Beyblade
So I was going through the Wiki and apparently in the G-Revolution manga there are some HMS beyblades that were never released and aren't in the anime. (Galeon MS, etc.) I'm having a hard time finding the g-rev manga myself, does anyone know if these are drawn in the manga or are they just talked about? I can't find any info on these and I really want to design and 3D print them to bring them to reality! Does anyone have any info or images from these?

EDIT: Found it within the depths of the WBO, never mind :p
Where can i find the beyblade burst god manga

Does anybody have any information on strike god valkyrie
(Jan. 12, 2018  6:33 PM)Bes blader21OG Wrote: Where can i find the beyblade burst god manga

The scanlating project was canned when Burst got licensed for an official English release, thus we never made it to the chapters concurrent with season 2.  So...

Option 1:  Buy Corocoro magazine.  You can find current and back issues on eBay... but it's an expensive way to follow the series. I don't recommend it unless you also love other Corocoro titles and the little freebie items.
Option 2:  Buy the collected volumes in Japanese.   https://otakumode.com/shop/59f6836795054...urst-Vol-7
Option 3:  Wait as Shogakuka Asia releases the volumes in English and buy from a dealer like Books Kinokuniya Singapore.  It could be several months before they catch up with BBG's storyline, but if you don't read Japanese, it's the best way to enjoy the manga.
does anyone has Metal Fight Beyblade: Baku (Beyblade: Metal Masters / Metal Fight Beyblade: Explosion / Metal Fight Beyblade 2 / Beyblade: Metal Fusion 2) download link?

or

Metal Fight Beyblade 4D (Metal Fight Beyblade 3 / Beyblade: Metal Fury)

thank before
[Image: DW49RdFVoAA3M5D.jpg]

Did we ever learn who the smiling guy is? Silver Eye?
(Feb. 25, 2018  5:58 PM)Xeogran Wrote: [Image: DW49RdFVoAA3M5D.jpg]

Did we ever learn who the smiling guy is? Silver Eye?

He hasn't been revealed yet.
(Mar. 02, 2018  12:07 PM)Xeogran Wrote: [Image: DXRW3eVWAAA3Ofa.jpg]

Is this a new outfit for Valt?
Yeah and he got a new rival
(Mar. 02, 2018  12:51 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2018  12:07 PM)Xeogran Wrote: [Image: DXRW3eVWAAA3Ofa.jpg]

Is this a new outfit for Valt?
Yeah and he got a new rival
Instead valt is the rival
Can someone knowledgeable make a general topic about the new series? I'd like to know the new character's names and general plotline, since it seems interesting.
(Mar. 15, 2018  4:48 PM)Xeogran Wrote: Can someone knowledgeable make a general topic about the new series? I'd like to know the new character's names and general plotline, since it seems interesting.

Well the characters we know so far are Lui, Rantaro, Aiga Akaba, Fabuki Sumi and Valt
(Mar. 15, 2018  4:50 PM)KnightPro Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2018  4:48 PM)Xeogran Wrote: Can someone knowledgeable make a general topic about the new series? I'd like to know the new character's names and general plotline, since it seems interesting.

Well the characters we know so far are Lui, Rantaro, Aiga Akaba, Fabuki Sumi and Valt

Ah, thanks. What's the case with Rantaro though? The poster said "Ranjiro", which means it's actually his brother or another relative?
(Mar. 15, 2018  5:38 PM)Xeogran Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2018  4:50 PM)KnightPro Wrote: Well the characters we know so far are Lui, Rantaro, Aiga Akaba, Fabuki Sumi and Valt

Ah, thanks. What's the case with Rantaro though? The poster said "Ranjiro", which means it's actually his brother or another relative?

It's for sure Rantaro I'm guessing it was a typo
I doubt it's Rantaro. In the new trailer, the eye color is different. 
although we're talking about Beyblade here so I might take that back... *looks at Kai*
Oh gosh I hope this isn't a over examining thing it's simply just another color of eyes that's all I doubt it's his twin brother... No parallel universe it's just rantaro grown up with a new design. K?? k.
^K. :> 

Just stating my observations since they connect with the apparent typo on the official poster~ 
The Burst crew has never been good with original designs tbh (seriously, just look at all the obvious "inspirations" they took from some characters out there), so it wouldn't surprise me if they just altered Rantaro's hairstyle and eye color for a brother of his. On the other hand, we already got Tokonatsu and Nika as "spotlight twins" in the series... meh.

____
Unrelated question: do we have a reliable list of the Beyblade voice actors somewhere on WBO?
(Mar. 15, 2018  10:00 PM)Rise Wrote: ^K. :> 

Just stating my observations since they connect with the apparent typo on the official poster~ 
The Burst crew has never been good with original designs tbh (seriously, just look at all the obvious "inspirations" they took from some characters out there), so it wouldn't surprise me if they just altered Rantaro's hairstyle and eye color for a brother of his. On the other hand, we already got Tokonatsu and Nika as "spotlight twins" in the series... meh.

____
Unrelated question: do we have a reliable list of the Beyblade voice actors somewhere on WBO?

No. I do not believe so. The only place the voice actors can be found, on a WBO-related platform is the wiki. And, from there, any voice actors gathered will be put on the respective page of the character they voiced.