Beyblade Anime and Manga Questions

(Mar. 15, 2018  10:55 PM)Ayane_2355 Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2018  10:00 PM)Rise Wrote: ^K. :> 

Just stating my observations since they connect with the apparent typo on the official poster~ 
The Burst crew has never been good with original designs tbh (seriously, just look at all the obvious "inspirations" they took from some characters out there), so it wouldn't surprise me if they just altered Rantaro's hairstyle and eye color for a brother of his. On the other hand, we already got Tokonatsu and Nika as "spotlight twins" in the series... meh.

____
Unrelated question: do we have a reliable list of the Beyblade voice actors somewhere on WBO?

No. I do not believe so. The only place the voice actors can be found, on a WBO-related platform is the wiki. And, from there, any voice actors gathered will be put on the respective page of the character they voiced.

Hmm I hoped there was another list or something alike since I've encountered the problem of a character wiki page simply not existing yet quite often so far. But thanks for clearing it up. c:
(Mar. 15, 2018  10:00 PM)Rise Wrote: ^K. :> 

Just stating my observations since they connect with the apparent typo on the official poster~ 
The Burst crew has never been good with original designs tbh (seriously, just look at all the obvious "inspirations" they took from some characters out there), so it wouldn't surprise me if they just altered Rantaro's hairstyle and eye color for a brother of his. On the other hand, we already got Tokonatsu and Nika as "spotlight twins" in the series... meh.

____
Unrelated question: do we have a reliable list of the Beyblade voice actors somewhere on WBO?

Unfortunately, I'm going to have to agree with that completely. Aiga looks almost exactly like Valt, Fubuki looks similar to Shu and the less we talk about Ranjirou's design, the better. That said, there are some cool designs and hopefully, they won't keep reusing the sharp teeth over and over again, I mean it was cool the first time with Xhaka and Lui but it got old as soon as other characters used it, it got tiring for me and lost the uniqueness.

Also, I find Tokonatsu and Nika to be boring characters (although Tokonatsu I can see get better).
Does anyone know what the thing free wears on his arm is?
(Mar. 24, 2018  10:47 PM)K1D Wrote: Does anyone know what the thing free wears on his arm is?

I’d say it’s like a cloth gauntlet, with the strap holding it to his arm and the part that connects to the fingers keeping it from rolling up. Could also be an arm warmer, but I’d lean more toward a cloth gauntlet than that.
(Mar. 25, 2018  7:02 AM)Aiga Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2018  10:47 PM)K1D Wrote: Does anyone know what the thing free wears on his arm is?

I’d say it’s like a cloth gauntlet, with the strap holding it to his arm and the part that connects to the fingers keeping it from rolling up. Could also be an arm warmer, but I’d lean more toward a cloth gauntlet than that.

Yeah, It prob is a cloth gauntlet
So when is lui going to make an appearance and when is shu unmasked?
(Mar. 26, 2018  4:22 AM)Luinor king Wrote: So when is lui going to make an appearance and when is shu unmasked?

If you haven't watched episode 49 yet.
Just a bit of spoiler -RIP nL
(Mar. 26, 2018  4:22 AM)Luinor king Wrote: So when is lui going to make an appearance and when is shu unmasked?
That will be episode 36...
It's only me or... in the 51st episode of God, Valkyrie talked?!?!
(Mar. 26, 2018  10:28 PM)PlayMaker:Axel Wrote: It's only me or... in the 51st episode of God, Valkyrie talked?!?!

Yup, Valkyrie talked.
so why is everyone ahead in the english dub?
I'm only on  episode 26 or so because the later ones weren't released
(Mar. 27, 2018  1:37 AM)Luinor king Wrote: so why is everyone ahead in the english dub?

I think they assumed you mean the Japanese dub, which is the original.
(Mar. 27, 2018  7:35 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2018  1:37 AM)Luinor king Wrote: so why is everyone ahead in the english dub?

I think they assumed you mean the Japanese dub, which is the original.
Oh, ok
Who is the owner of Round Shell MS in the manga. I guess it was answered before but I can't find it. And who are owners of Bakuten Ryu? What is Bakuten Ryu?
(Apr. 30, 2018  2:56 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: Hey does anyone know who this chap is?
[Image: Screen_Shot_2018-04-30_at_7.22.24_PM.png]

Not really, no
(Apr. 30, 2018  2:59 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2018  2:56 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: Hey does anyone know who this chap is?
[Image: Screen_Shot_2018-04-30_at_7.22.24_PM.png]

Not really, no

I think he's gonna have either aH or hK
Does this character give anyone the vibes of Gou/Gabe from season 1?
(Apr. 30, 2018  4:17 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Does this character give anyone the vibes of Gou/Gabe from season 1?

Yeah, big time!
(Apr. 30, 2018  4:25 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2018  4:17 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Does this character give anyone the vibes of Gou/Gabe from season 1?

Yeah, big time!
Great. Where did you see him to be precise? The opening?
Edit: And there is no new knowledge about this Souu guy as well right?
(Apr. 30, 2018  4:29 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2018  4:25 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: Yeah, big time!
Great. Where did you see him to be precise? The opening?
Edit: And there is no new knowledge about this Souu guy as well right?

Yup, I saw him at the time where the theme song plays and around the part when Souu's eye glows
(Apr. 30, 2018  4:34 PM)Sanskar rathore Wrote: Suou Goshuin and Shu Kurenai are same person....
I do see where you're coming from but, nah

JUST MY OPINION(please don't get triggered or anything)
(Apr. 30, 2018  4:34 PM)Sanskar rathore Wrote: Suou Goshuin and Shu Kurenai are same person....
No they are not, Souu and Shu are two different people.
We don't know much about Souu yet.

(Mar. 30, 2018  11:07 AM)Ninja Blader Wrote: Who is the owner of Round Shell MS in the manga. I guess it was answered before but I can't find it. And who are owners of Bakuten Ryu? What is Bakuten Ryu?
Hey @[Kai-V], I am pretty sure you will know something about them. Especially Bakuten Ryu.
The guy next to Fubuki in the intro name is ''Housyin'' He owns Archer Hercules I believe.