Beyblade Anime and Manga Questions

(Jun. 29, 2016  7:32 AM)kepozo kapuh Wrote: Can anyone tell me who gave sakyo dragooon ?
How is the owner of Death Gargoyle MS in the anime or manga?
(Jul. 01, 2016  6:40 AM)vikrambeyblade Wrote: How is the owner of Death Gargoyle MS in the anime or manga?

Nobody in the anime, but Mihaeru Caern in the manga, from Barthez' Soldiers.
Hey @[Kai-V], since I know you're pretty knowledgable when it comes to the Bakuten Shoot Beyblade manga, I'm curious as to whether BEGA appears in the manga or not? I'm genuinely curious
Well Brooklyn and company only appear out of frame, once, so they are really not part of the story hah.
(Nov. 19, 2016  3:47 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Well Brooklyn and company only appear out of frame, once, so they are really not part of the story hah.

Oh I see, thanks! You don't happen to have any pictures of BEGA in the manga by any chance do you?

Also, how did it end (before Rising debuted obviously)?
(Nov. 19, 2016  9:06 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2016  3:47 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Well Brooklyn and company only appear out of frame, once, so they are really not part of the story hah.

Oh I see, thanks! You don't happen to have any pictures of BEGA in the manga by any chance do you?

Well, the ending was right when Takao and Kai were about to battle, and it cut to a chapter of them as parents. Gou is Kai's son, Makoto is Takao's, and Rin (Not sure how it's romanized) is Rei's daughter.
(Nov. 19, 2016  9:24 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2016  9:06 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:

Well, the ending was right when Takao and Kai were about to battle, and it cut to a chapter of them as parents. Gou is Kai's son, Makoto is Takao's, and Rin (Not sure how it's romanized) is Rei's daughter.

Oh I was referring to before the cast has grown into adults. Thanks for the reminder though Smile
(Nov. 19, 2016  9:48 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2016  9:24 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2016  9:06 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Oh I see, thanks! You don't happen to have any pictures of BEGA in the manga by any chance do you?

Oh I was referring to before the cast has grown into adults. Thanks for the reminder though Smile

A finally battle between Tyson and Kai in which Dragoon MF and Dranzer MF were featured. Many old characters were featured in the audience, too! Smile

Edit: @[LOL-y Rancher] Ah, no problem. Grin
What generation on Beyblade, do you guys prefer.
(Nov. 19, 2016  11:59 PM)Oi Shinji Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2016  9:48 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2016  9:24 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Well, the ending was right when Takao and Kai were about to battle, and it cut to a chapter of them as parents. Gou is Kai's son, Makoto is Takao's, and Rin (Not sure how it's romanized) is Rei's daughter.

A finally battle between Tyson and Kai in which Dragoon MF and Dranzer MF were featured. Many old characters were featured in the audience, too! Smile

Oh, thank you!
(Nov. 20, 2016  12:01 AM)Edmond Wrote: What generation on Beyblade, do you guys prefer.

Burst because it's the current generation and easier to find.
(Nov. 20, 2016  12:01 AM)Edmond Wrote: What generation on Beyblade, do you guys prefer.

Gameplay/Product: HMS
Anime: Bakuten Shoot Beyblade
Actually Playing it in 2016: Burst
(Nov. 20, 2016  2:15 AM){YT}Enderz Wrote:

Burst because it's the current generation and easier to find.

Ah, not to be a jerk but there is already a topic for this. Also, this the Anime and Manga forum so Beyblade products shouldn't be discussed here, haha Tongue_out

Edit: Well, it's fine with Bey Brad so no problem, I guess... lol
(R.I.P, Daman)
I don't have experience with the Plastics or HMS generations outside of the occasional events we have dedicated to them in Toronto, but I'm confident saying I prefer Metal Fight Beyblade over Beyblade Burst. While, yes, MFB does have its fair share of flaws, Beyblade Burst features a game with little diversity, breakage issues and team that isn't doing too great of job learning from their mistakes (i.e. screw placement), revising them, and then applying significant changes for the future.

edit: oh man, didn't realize this was in an anime and manga topic lol
(Nov. 20, 2016  2:18 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:

Gameplay/Product: HMS
Anime: Bakuten Shoot Beyblade
Actually Playing it in 2016: Burst

I enjoy Plastics more (since I can actually afford them), but I agree with the rest. BSBeyblade was the superior anime (if that's alright to say, haha), and it reminds me that I should watch the original Japenese version since I've finished the dub.
I agree with Brad in all categories except the first one, Gameplay/Product, not because I don't love HMS, oh I do, it's just that I love other systems just as much, so that one is undecided for now. As for the 2016 one, it's generally Burst for me but I do pick up MFB sometimes.
what are the names off all the beyblade burst characters so far?

what do the owners of C, E, F, I, J, M, N, P, Y look like; as there is no character art on the box.
(Nov. 22, 2016  5:40 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: what are the names off all the beyblade burst characters so far?

what do the owners of C, E, F, I, J, M, N, P, Y look like; as there is no character art on the box.

Y is owned by Yugo Nansui (owner of Yggdrasil/Yeager Yggdrasil) and N is owned by Naoki Minamo (owner of Nova Neptune). They've been known for quite a while now (Naoki in the manga).

The rest you listed do not have any known characters/owners yet so you'll have to wait for them first.
Yo, from the current manga chapter, what can be gathered about Cuza's personality?
(May. 31, 2017  9:30 PM)Zakflame110 Wrote: Was Cygnus beast ever shown

Nope, but the constellation is a Swan
I cant seem to find beyblade burst god episodes(3-10) with english sub can someone direct me to a reliable sight
(Jun. 05, 2017  6:01 PM)Chrisnemisis Wrote: I cant seem to find beyblade burst god episodes(3-10) with english sub can someone direct me to a reliable sight

They have not been subbed yet. It takes quite a bit of time to sub them, as these are fansubs, and the people behind them have lives too.
(Jun. 05, 2017  6:02 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Jun. 05, 2017  6:01 PM)Chrisnemisis Wrote: I cant seem to find beyblade burst god episodes(3-10) with english sub can someone direct me to a reliable sight

They have not been subbed yet. It takes quite a bit of time to sub them, as these are fansubs, and the people behind them have lives too.

Thanks for the info. I guess that means a lt of bladers understand japanese(lucky)