Beyblade Anime and Manga Questions

As far as I'm aware, the Advance series of Beys weren't actually owned by any characters. Unless someone can correct me on that.
(Apr. 17, 2016  6:49 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: As far as I'm aware, the Advance series of Beys weren't actually owned by any characters. Unless someone can correct me on that.

Yeah, that's what I also thought, but look at these pics-
[Image: Screenshot_2016-04-17-23-46-43-1.png]
[Image: Screenshot_2016-04-17-23-39-18-1.png]
[Image: Screenshot_2016-04-17-23-40-29-1.png]
[Image: Screenshot_2016-04-17-23-39-40-1.png]
[Image: Screenshot_2016-04-17-23-39-27-1-1.png]
Grin
Did Dranzer die in G-Revolution?
I thought Kai died, and Dranzer brought him back to life...
Crying
(Apr. 22, 2016  7:35 PM)Shinji Wrote: Does Dranzer die in G-Revolution?
I thought Kai dies, and Dranzer brings him back to life...
Crying

Holy Beasts do not just die, but here is an article from my archive of the Beyblade Spirit website: http://animemanga.worldbeyblade.org/inde...d_or_Alive
(Apr. 22, 2016  8:31 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2016  7:35 PM)Shinji Wrote: Does Dranzer die in G-Revolution?
I thought Kai dies, and Dranzer brings him back to life...
Crying

Holy Beasts do not just die, but here is an article from my archive of the Beyblade Spirit website: http://animemanga.worldbeyblade.org/inde...d_or_Alive

Oh, thanks for the link!
Grin
What are the names of Valt's brother and sister?
Brother is Tokonatsu, sister is Nika Tongue_out
Where can I fine beyblade metal masters in HD?
(May. 09, 2016  9:57 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: Brother is Tokonatsu, sister is Nika Tongue_out

Is he definitely the brother? Is she still a sister in the manga or did we misinterpret something...? This is so weird.
(May. 09, 2016  11:15 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 09, 2016  9:57 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: Brother is Tokonatsu, sister is Nika Tongue_out

Is he definitely the brother? Is she still a sister in the manga or did we misinterpret something...? This is so weird.

Tokonatsu is a boy. Him being Valt's "sister" is most likely a mistranslation or something.

Anime-Planet.com even labels him as male.
I'm re-watching the metal fight series but I cant find any English subs after episode 30, can anyone help me because I really don't want to watch the English Dub

The term used was "siblings", but it was misinterpreted as "sisters", haha.

(May. 09, 2016  11:30 PM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: I'm re-watching the metal fight series but I cant find any English subs after episode 30, can anyone help me because I really don't want to watch the English Dub

I don't believe it was subbed after that point if I'm honest. You may need to go dubbed or just not have subs.
(May. 09, 2016  11:26 PM)Momohimi Wrote:

Tokonatsu is a boy. Him being Valt's "sister" is most likely a mistranslation or something.

Anime-Planet.com even labels him as male.

Indeed. Chapter 3 of the manga is finished being typeset (hopefully available soon) and Tokonatsu is referred to as Valt's brother. I even asked amtt if we could double check that because the word on the street (or here at least) was that Valt had two sisters.
So, is...there any way to watch Cyborg in English, whether dubbed or some kind of subtitles?

Kind of an oldtime Beyblade fan who never really interacted with the fandom. Loved the original (and am eager to revisit it in subtitled form now!), didn't care for Metal Fight and the BeyRaiderz spin offs, but have gotten back into the franchise thanks to Burst, which I'm REALLY enjoying, and the aforementioned Bakuten subbing.

But I'm really interested in Cyborg. I've read and heard it's a bit different from the other BeyRaiderz/Warriors shows, and I'd like to know more about it, or even watch it. But...I can't seem to find it in either English form. Is there a way to actually WATCH what seems to be the only unavailable Beyblade show?
Am I the only one who thinks Valt looks better without the headband?
(May. 20, 2016  4:19 PM)LuckySkyDiamond Wrote: So, is...there any way to watch Cyborg in English, whether dubbed or some kind of subtitles?

….But I'm really interested in Cyborg. I've read and heard it's a bit different from the other BeyRaiderz/Warriors shows, and I'd like to know more about it, or even watch it. But...I can't seem to find it in either English form. Is there a way to actually WATCH what seems to be the only unavailable Beyblade show?

Some English dubbed episodes of Beywarriors Cyborg are available on NowTV, a paid streaming service from Hong Kong.

http://nowtv.now.com/now-select/C2016021...3090023927

Unfortunately, and unless I'm mistaken, that's all there is Unhappy I too am disappointed that a completed dub of what looked like a promising spin-off has vanished into a black hole. Anyone else have any updates?
All 26 episodes of Beywarriors Cyborg already aired on Toonami Asia. 2 episodes aired every weekend of October 2015 last year.
I think LuckySkyDiamond was asking if there's any way people outside of Toonami Asia's reach, like those of us here in the US, have access to the dub of Cyborg. You never found anyone would could capture them, right?
(Jun. 09, 2016  2:47 AM)Mega L-Drago 24 Wrote: Where can I read Metal Fight Battle Bladers Manga Online

If you mean the Japanese raws, they can be found here:
http://bbspirit.net78.net/corocoro_mangascans.htm

The English version is yet to come… Goldenroze Scans is ready to work on the project, but we are still waiting on translations.
Hi kai v but is there any translated version of the mag scans.

Hi kai v but is there any eng version ofbthe magzine scans
(Jun. 27, 2016  3:14 PM)BBG Ginka Wrote: Hi kai v but is there any translated version of the mag scans.

Hi kai v but is there any eng version ofbthe magzine scans

Which magazine scans.
Can anyone tell me who gave sakyo dragooon ?
(Jun. 29, 2016  7:32 AM)kepozo kapuh Wrote: Can anyone tell me who gave sakyo dragooon ?

A legendary Blader, most likely Ryuga.