Beyblade Anime and Manga Questions

well i'm not sure if "Every" since there are those more developed in the manga than the anime. I.E Sora, Ryutaro, and damian.

then there are those yeah, you're right about with more build in the anime than in manga. I.E Tsubasa and Yu but yeah.

but Hikaru really from point A and B of the zone, she really seems 'slightly' more built in the anime than in the manga.
was there originally supposed to be a anime series centred around HMS beyblades, and the main characters were 3 characters shown at the end of g revolution.
i have no clue if i'm imagining things or not, but there was a thread around here, where it mentioned the anime series would be called metal destiny/dynasty.
i know this was never created, but still would like to know if there were originally plans for it.
There were rumours of one being planned, but nothing has ever been proven about its existence, nor do I believe we'll ever know either. It's best to take MS Dynasty as a grain of salt really.
I never heard even one bit of that back in 2004-2005, so no offense but that is less than just rumours: it is someone's vivid imagination.
Right. HMS began in G-Revolution and continued through the manga's finale. I think if HMS had been a huge success we would've gotten a new series including them, but obviously it wasn't.
I'm wondering why it wasn't a success, considering while it's only my second favourite system behind 4D, there's no denying that it's one of, if not the best design for a system. My only guess for it's lack of sales is because people probably weren't ready for the instant jump from plastic to metal or maybe because of the EG series poor sales, can anyone fill me in on this?
(Feb. 29, 2016  9:35 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: I'm wondering why it wasn't a success, considering while it's only my second favourite system behind 4D, there's no denying that it's one of, if not the best design for a system. My only guess for it's lack of sales is because people probably weren't ready for the instant jump from plastic to metal or maybe because of the EG series poor sales, can anyone fill me in on this?

It was definitely due to the plunge it took during Beyblade 2002, the second season. The fans they lost at that time are not necessarily interested in jumping back into the game afterwards, sometimes the interest is just gone forever.
(Feb. 29, 2016  9:48 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 29, 2016  9:35 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: I'm wondering why it wasn't a success, considering while it's only my second favourite system behind 4D, there's no denying that it's one of, if not the best design for a system. My only guess for it's lack of sales is because people probably weren't ready for the instant jump from plastic to metal or maybe because of the EG series poor sales, can anyone fill me in on this?

It was definitely due to the plunge it took during Beyblade 2002, the second season. The fans they lost at that time are not necessarily interested in jumping back into the game afterwards, sometimes the interest is just gone forever.

I always thought 2002 had like the best sales in Plastics, but I'm guessing not. I'm guessing Beyblade was just a quick burst before it became old.
I was surprised to read that too actually, since my understanding was that V2 was the best-selling generation. Of course, that doesn't exactly contradict that the fans were lost during that era. You just wouldn't notice they were gone until the next gen (G) came out, and sales tipped.
(Mar. 01, 2016  2:39 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I was surprised to read that too actually, since my understanding was that V2 was the best-selling generation. Of course, that doesn't exactly contradict that the fans were lost during that era. You just wouldn't notice they were gone until the next gen (G) came out, and sales tipped.

Oh I see, their lost in interest probably happened after they purchased the V2 Blades I guess.
why Gingka switched Degital Powered launher with beylauncher and 3 Segament Launcher Grip?
(Mar. 01, 2016  3:26 AM)FIREFIRE Wrote: why Gingka switched Degital Powered launher with beylauncher and 3 Segament Launcher Grip?

Because the anime is just an advertisement for the Beyblade products being released and the moment when he did that really coincided with when those items came out hahah.
Which HMS Beyblades are rumored to be owned by some characters of the anime?
(Mar. 19, 2016  9:04 PM)Paul° Wrote: Which HMS Beyblades are rumored to be owned by some characters of the anime?

Not sure what you mean by "rumored"? Either they were owned by someone in the anime or manga or they were not.
(Mar. 19, 2016  9:11 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2016  9:04 PM)Paul° Wrote: Which HMS Beyblades are rumored to be owned by some characters of the anime?

Not sure what you mean by "rumored"? Either they were owned by someone in the anime or manga or they were not.

Oh, nevermind...
I got the answer to my question.
Grin
By rumored I mean...
Well, for example, Einstein MS is rumored to be owned by Kenny.
Tongue_out

Other than that, is the original Beyblade Manga gonna return?
Grin
(Mar. 28, 2016  5:31 AM)Paul° Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2016  9:11 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

Oh, nevermind...
Grin
By rumored I mean...
Tongue_out

Grin

It's not "rumored," it is owned by him. I don't get what you mean by rumored.

It was already mentioned here in various places that the original Bakuten Shoot Beyblade will be getting a single new, one-off special chapter.
(Mar. 28, 2016  5:32 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2016  9:11 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Not sure what you mean by "rumored"? Either they were owned by someone in the anime or manga or they were not.

Oh, nevermind...
Grin
By rumored I mean...
Tongue_out

Grin

It was already mentioned here in various places that the original Bakuten Shoot Beyblade will be getting a single new, one-off special chapter.

Well, it says so here-
[Image: Screenshot_2016_03_28_10_02_29.png]
Otherwise, I wouldn't have used the word 'rumored'.
Grin

I read that somewhere, I just couldn't remember where I read it...
The fact whether it is really returning or not was bothering me, so I just decided to enquire about it here.
Tongue_out
Looks like that was something that was added the other day by some user. That shouldn't be there; Kenny definitely owned Einstein MS.
(Mar. 28, 2016  6:23 AM)~Mana~ Wrote: Looks like that was something that was added the other day by some user. That shouldn't be there; Kenny definitely owned Einstein MS.

Okay, thanks!
Grin
Obviously Yuriy is inexistent in Beyblade 2002, so this is a case of a real-life Beyblade being named Wolborg 03 (Uriel) on the actual box it came in as a toy and the anime using it when it probably should not have. Clearly Yuriy and Queen and King never saw each other at all.
Why Valto Aoi is called Aoi Bart in anime?
(Apr. 05, 2016  9:13 PM)FIREFIRE Wrote: Why Valto Aoi is called Aoi Bart in anime?

It's an incorrect translation. (And it's Valt, not Valto.)
(Mar. 28, 2016  5:32 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2016  9:11 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Not sure what you mean by "rumored"? Either they were owned by someone in the anime or manga or they were not.

Oh, nevermind...
Grin
By rumored I mean...
Tongue_out

Grin

Since when was this info said??? I just read your comment and went looking for info about it and found nothing not even in google.
Okay, so I read the HMS arc in the Manga. Rick owned Rock Bison MS, Spencer owned Seaborg MS, and Bryan owned Falborg MS, which looked a lot like Advance Averazer and Advance Striker, and Slash Riger MS, respectively.
Did they own these Beys, or not?
Tongue_out