Beyblade Anime and Manga Questions

(Oct. 11, 2015  7:20 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Wow MFB is way more insane than I thought

Anything beyblade-related is crazy, in every sense of the word.
(Oct. 11, 2015  8:11 PM)MissingNo. Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2015  7:20 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Wow MFB is way more insane than I thought

Anything beyblade-related is crazy, in every sense of the word.

Yes, but MFB is crazy even taking into account that Season 1 of Bakuten Shoot had a Beyblade made of wool.
In the MFB manga, we learn that the God of beyblade is a monkey that have a stone-beyblade.
(Oct. 11, 2015  8:25 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: In the MFB manga, we learn that the God of beyblade is a monkey that have a stone-beyblade.

He was honestly one of my favorite characters.
A MONKEY.

Dude, the supreme God of beyblade, is a monkey. His beyblade is made of a random rock with a face and a track/bottom. what the hell
(Oct. 11, 2015  8:31 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: A MONKEY.

Dude, the supreme God of beyblade, is a monkey. His beyblade is made of a random rock with a face and a track/bottom. what the hell

I wish they released Stone Monkey 85 SD.. Smith
(Oct. 11, 2015  8:23 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Season 1 of Bakuten Shoot had a Beyblade made of wool.

I need to rewatch that, apparently. Here I thought the craziest thing was the stadiums that looked like little cities and canyons. Although that said, the whole monkey-god thing probably takes the cake.
(Oct. 11, 2015  8:32 PM)Hato Wrote: I wish they released Stone Monkey 85 SD.. Smith

It would have made Libra look like a chump.
LOL, the MFB manga has a great sense of humour
I'm tempted to get some clay and make an artificial Stone wheel, but it'd shatter.
(Oct. 11, 2015  9:31 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: I'm tempted to get some clay and make an artificial Stone wheel, but it'd shatter.

Make it with clay, lay it out to dry for a few days and then fire it. Buy some casting sand, make a mold and then fill it with an aluminium alloy. Pull it out of the furnace and throw it into some water. Let it cool down, pull it out and spray it down with some water to get excess sand off of it. Sand/file it down, paint it. Profit?
Wizard, stop teaching us how to make illegal parts. I love the bey but c'mon man!
(Oct. 11, 2015  9:39 PM)Meta madness Wrote: Wizard, stop teaching us how to make illegal parts. I love the bey but c'mon man!

DJ 2002

Does anyone happen to know offhand whether or not Viz changed things for the English version of the Bakuten Shoot manga?
Names for sure, but I have not heard of cuts or major story changes at all for the manga. Just for all of the anime ...
(Oct. 11, 2015  8:33 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Mawashi

WHAAAAT

the hell
[Image: mjr7gx.jpg] which beyblade is this? In bottom
(Oct. 13, 2015  11:12 AM)FIREFIRE Wrote: [Image: mjr7gx.jpg] which beyblade is this? In bottom

The facebolt is a little to bright.

I can tell that it came before, pegasus. Though what it is, it's most likely L-drago. Though I doubt it, since it isn't seen in the branch often.
Is there any great music in MFB like there was in Bakuten and G-Rev?
They never released the soundtrack and I do not remember claiming for one to come out, so I highly doubt it, hah. OK, alright, mirai~ was probably the best song of the whole thing hah.
OK, so I won't feel bad if I use only songs from Bakuten Shoot + G-Rev in my videos ... lol
Why is Hikaru more developed in the anime in the then in the manga?
Every character is technically more developped in the anime than in the manga, because there are a lot more episodes that air than there are manga chapters being published.