Beyblade Anime and Manga Questions

(Aug. 25, 2013  12:16 PM)BladerPharmist Wrote: If its not too much trouble can someone find a SHOGUN STEEL English ending and find the cast of each characters please? I've always wanted to know their English VA's
I don't think they have an ending.... Yet but I'm pretty sure it will!Smile
English VA's for Shogun Steel (for now):
Hopefully this helped you!Smile
(Aug. 27, 2013  3:45 AM)ryukiba Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2013  12:16 PM)BladerPharmist Wrote: If its not too much trouble can someone find a SHOGUN STEEL English ending and find the cast of each characters please? I've always wanted to know their English VA's
I don't think they have an ending.... Yet but I'm pretty sure it will!Smile
English VA's for Shogun Steel (for now):
Hopefully this helped you!Smile

Thanks, your the first to answer my question. I actually thought Eight would be voiced by Susan Roman. My bet on Ren's VA is Katie Griffin.
Does anybody know who/if somebody owns roller defenser in the anime ? Thanks
From what I remember, it did not appear in the anime.
Thanks Kai-V, does any of the masters( master driger, master draciel etc.) bey or knight dranzer appear in the anime???
I am wondering what the name of the grip ez-grip Tyson uses in Beyblade G-Revolution? (Towards the beginning of the season)
(Oct. 18, 2013  5:20 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Thanks Kai-V, does any of the masters( master driger, master draciel etc.) bey or knight dranzer appear in the anime???
I know they have appeared, but I don't think they were actually used.
Was all of season 1 of Beyblade released on DVD? The original 2000 series. I'm trying to find the DVD's.
(Nov. 20, 2013  11:52 PM)Raykon Wrote: Was all of season 1 of Beyblade released on DVD? The original 2000 series. I'm trying to find the DVD's.

In Japanese or in English ? I think most were released on tapes, but definitely not all on DVDs.
(Nov. 21, 2013  1:14 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2013  11:52 PM)Raykon Wrote: Was all of season 1 of Beyblade released on DVD? The original 2000 series. I'm trying to find the DVD's.

In Japanese or in English ? I think most were released on tapes, but definitely not all on DVDs.

In english Smile. Is there a list somewhere of the releases on DVD?
(Nov. 21, 2013  1:49 AM)Raykon Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2013  1:14 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

In english Smile. Is there a list somewhere of the releases on DVD?

As Kai-V said, I know many episodes were on VHS.

From my local library, a few years ago, I took out a DVD with the first few (6) episodes of season 1. I can't recall who it was by, though. Tongue_out

I believe it was called something along the lines of, "The Battle Begins".
Hello everyone
I am here because I need some help from experts of beyblade anime.
I need a full list of beyblade parts by seasons.If you know which character used them(by this I mean whole beyblade - name,bit beast if exists) that is more helpfull info I gladly accept.Same goes for towns,stadiums...
I know that a list similar to what I need exists,but I am not quite sure if all those are used in anime.
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...Parts_List

This would really help my project,which is btw a pc beyblade game on old beyblade where tyson,kai,ray and max were the best.
So I thank you in advance Smile
All of the classic series of Beyblade season 1 had 10 DVDs in the USA. V-Force only has DVDs in Australia. G Revolution had 6 volumes released by Funimation before the rest got cancelled.

As for the Metal series...
USA and Canada had 28 episodes of Metal Fusion released on 4 DVDs. The rest got cancelled due to the company who produced them went out of business I think. All of Metal Fusion got released in a giant box set in the UK. Metal Masters still hasn't finished DVD releases in Australia yet.

Beywheelz has a complete DVD set in Canada.
So, does anyone know where to find episode 39+ English subbed for Zero-G?
Hey, I'm new here in the forms.

Who are the VAs of the DNA bladers? They are all listed on the wiki, but I don't know about how accurate it is.
If there is a next season of shogun steel,will l drago destructor or fang leone evolve?
There's no way for us to know if there will be a next season, but if there is, it will probably be an entirely new concept with new characters and beyblades.
How did nemesis get the star fragment/ spirit from variares? King never touched nemesis with variares or was in one of those stadiums. He was battling ice titan and (please forgive my spelling) bukaskin susanisko With masemune and yu...
(Apr. 14, 2015  12:10 AM)GhostShot Wrote: How did nemesis get the star fragment/ spirit from variares? King never touched nemesis with variares or was in one of those stadiums. He was battling ice titan and (please forgive my spelling) bukaskin susanisko With masemune and yu...

Plot hole, though to my knowledge even without the power of Variaries he was strong enough to begin with even if Vari was a player in the stadium it would make little difference as nemesis was strong enough as it was.

So a major spot that was disregarded completely.
Where do beyblades come from?

I know L-Drago came from space, but in metal fusion i seemed to see plastic metal wheels beyblades, perhaps those are factory made?

Also Unicorno was evolved when the gym coach gave the spikey haired kid the blitz wheel, so I really dont know.
(Oct. 11, 2015  5:29 PM)Zed EX Wrote: Where do beyblades come from?

I know L-Drago came from space, but in metal fusion i seemed to see plastic metal wheels beyblades, perhaps those are factory made?

Also Unicorno was evolved when the gym coach gave the spikey haired kid the blitz wheel, so I really dont know.

Oh, I know, when two star fragments love each other they... actually, the better question is what are Clear Wheels and any plastic parts made of in MFB Anime? It certainly can't be plastic considering that they can destroy walls.
(Oct. 11, 2015  5:29 PM)Zed EX Wrote: Where do beyblades come from?

In episode 48, it is shown while brief that pegasus is pretty much the grand daddy of all beyblades and from him come beyblades that if you look carefully, could only exist if they were passed down from generation to generation. Since Storm Capricorn and Rock leone are both seen briefly in the line below Pegasus.

Eh, that theory of evolving a beyblade is slightly controversial, since the first one to receive an "evolution" was Mad Gasher. Later with the same machine, it created the beyblade "Killer Gemios" which to Madokas surprise, the fusion wheel it maintained at the time didn't exist at all since there is no data on it.

Though according to the wikia, their beyblade prior was mad gemios, though it isn't ever shown in an episode.(Wikia says a lot about some beybladers and there beys prior)

Then there is Ryugas evolution which is...Eh... Though we do see it happen.

(Oct. 11, 2015  6:59 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Oh, I know, when two star fragments love each other they... actually, the better question is what are Clear Wheels and any plastic parts made of in MFB Anime? It certainly can't be plastic considering that they can destroy walls.

Well they can also hover over lava not to mention fly, so it would have to be a metal like object that is light enough to fly but heavy enough to break through concrete...
Wow MFB is way more insane than I thought
@[Meta madness] I'm just going to presume it's made of Star Fragment, or some carp like that.
@[J.I.N.B.E.E!] remember, every bey has a piece of the star fragment in it....according to the season 3 finale of MFB beyblade...or as I call it, bullsh-