Beyblade Anime and Manga Questions

(Jan. 20, 2013  1:54 AM)Out#d Wrote: In episode 46 of the bakuten shoot beyblade (english dub) Mr. Dickinson explained that the formation of the Bladebreakers and all that followed it was part of some big plan. Did that include Kai's betrayal? I might have missed something but they didn't make it all that clear.

As Tysonblader said, no it did not.

I have a question to ask, quack. Since Episode 14 of Metal Fury was just released, what will become of Episodes 15-17? Will they broadcast the "Destroyer Dome Special" again? Or will they broadcast each episode separately with the deleted scenes added? Or will they just skip to Episode 18 altogether. I'd like to know what to expect on this upcoming Saturday, if anyone does know. Also, the sooner I get to see Dynamis, the better, so there's that, too.
who was owner of shining god metal sun ?
(Jan. 31, 2013  12:17 PM)phantom_gt Wrote: who was owner of shining god metal sun ?

There was none, it was one of the last HMS Beyblades released, and even Justice 5 barely appeared in the manga.
i mean why did they have to stop with the old series of beyblade it should have kept on going and why wont they sell them again???
(Jan. 31, 2013  5:39 PM)DRAG00N PAHNT0M Wrote: i mean why did they have to stop with the old series of beyblade it should have kept on going and why wont they sell them again???

This is very old information ... Beyblade's sales were too poor near 2003, so the series had to stop and go into a hiatus. There was nothing left to salvage from Bakuten Shoot Beyblade, and as for the characters, they lasted long enough and not much more could have been done with them that would have been new.
In G-Revolution, what grip does Kai use?
(Feb. 03, 2013  6:03 PM)Einstein MS Wrote: In G-Revolution, what grip does Kai use?

http://www.fanatyk.pl/images/UPLOAD/dranzer-grip.jpg He uses the customizable Dranzer Grip as pictured although he had a different coloured version
Do we know anything about a season 2 of Zero G yet?
(Feb. 03, 2013  6:57 PM)Einstein MS Wrote: What colour?

The Grip was Black with a Light Blue Catapult accessory
(Feb. 03, 2013  7:10 PM)The Supreme One Wrote: Do we know anything about a season 2 of Zero G yet?

No; there is no information ATM, quack. Let's try to avoid asking questions that have already been answered, shall we? Smile
If Dynamis's temple was located in Africa, can we assume that he is African?
Does anyone know Hikaru's Japanese & English VAs?
The Supreme One, The Japanese VA for Hikaru is Marina Inoue and the English VA is Katie Griffin.

UGottaCetus, I guess you could say so. It would make sense.
Thanks! I couldn't find it on her character page.
So does anyone think there will ever be another season of Zero G, or will they just start a whole new series when it gets picked up again? I'm just curious what the general opinion is.
(Apr. 19, 2011  5:31 AM)Superstar♪ Wrote: Does Doji really die in Metal Fusion? What episode does he battle Ryuga
it may look like that but no , in beyblade metal fight 4D Doji reappears to help nemesis .Also Ryuga and Doji never battled , Ryuga just absorbed Doji's powers with lightning l'drago.
[/spoiler]
(Jun. 08, 2013  2:18 AM)Sol Blaze1 Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2011  5:31 AM)Superstar♪ Wrote: Does Doji really die in Metal Fusion? What episode does he battle Ryuga
it may look like that but no , in beyblade metal fight 4D Doji reappears to help nemesis .Also Ryuga and Doji never battled , Ryuga just absorbed Doji's powers with lightning l'drago.
[/spoiler]
That post is from 2011. Don't quote it, because chances are, it's been answered.
(Jun. 08, 2013  3:51 AM)Brrrr Wrote: Doji is also back in Zero-G btw.
What episode!
(Jun. 20, 2013  10:23 PM)nupmuk Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2013  3:51 AM)Brrrr Wrote: Doji is also back in Zero-G btw.
What episode!

You missed a whole stickied topic it seems ...
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Metal-Fi...discussion
I have a question about MFB. How do bit beast/spirits work in this show? Are they only given to a select few people, are they only based on animals, does everyone have them, or do they even exist at all? Because I can see a few people ending up with the same blade and beast at a point.
Unless I am misinformed, there are no bit beasts/spirits.
There are animal spirits inside the Beyblades, yes. The spirits are based off of the constellations from which their Beyblade was derived, & I'm pretty sure everyone has one, but only the stronger bladers are connected to them. I've watched all 4 seasons of MFB, but never watched the original series, so I don't know how they compare. Sophie & Wales come to mind first when I think of characters with the same spirit, but there was never enough focus on them to determine whether their spirits behaved differently, despite having a join special move.