Beyblade Anime and Manga Questions

(Dec. 22, 2012  10:06 AM)Ultra Wrote: Uh that was different though. He had the power to teleport but in the last episode it looked like he disintegrated.

Disintegrated? LOL

Well, he gave the power of the Star Fragment to Kenta's Sagittario. To me, it's like he poured his soul into Kenta's Bey. ...It's... kinda hard to live without a soul. Ya know what I mean? I'm not happy about Ryuuga's death, either, but... it happened. Unless the anime officialy proves us wrong, I think it's safe (and sad) to say that Kishatu Ryuuga is deceased.
"Kishatu" ? Ryuuga has no last name at all, what are you saying ?
(Dec. 25, 2012  4:49 PM)Kai-V Wrote: "Kishatu" ? Ryuuga has no last name at all, what are you saying ?

Sadly, that rumour is still going... and is part of most wikis.
(Dec. 22, 2012  10:06 AM)Ultra Wrote: Uh that was different though. He had the power to teleport but in the last episode it looked like he disintegrated.
He had the power to teleport? How? I know he could appear and disappear unexpectedly, but I thought it was a Batman type of thing. Having teleportation would make him superhuman.
(Dec. 25, 2012  5:46 PM)SouPudeliK Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2012  4:49 PM)Kai-V Wrote: "Kishatu" ? Ryuuga has no last name at all, what are you saying ?

Sadly, that rumour is still going... and is part of most wikis.

Oops. I had no idea it was a rumor. I haven't read any of the manga except for the first two chapters of the first issue, so I thought that the last name "Kishatu" was confirmed somewhere in the manga. ...How did the rumor even start? I find the surname "Kishatu" on almost every wiki around... :\

(Dec. 25, 2012  8:38 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote:
He had the power to teleport? How? I know he could appear and disappear unexpectedly, but I thought it was a Batman type of thing. Having teleportation would make him superhuman.

Erm, I think that's what Ultra meant. Otherwise, I'm agreeing with you. Think "ninja skills". Tongue_out
Search the lyrics in google and see.
Was Ginga ever shown talking or reuniting with Benkei, Tsubasa or Madoka in the Zero-G season?
No, I don't believe he was.
EDIT: Nvm.
He was referring to Ginga.
The origin shown in BeyWheelz is complete bull defecation becuase it is not even related to Beyblades, and they did not develop on that in Zero-G because time was restricted and it was really unnecessary to do so.
I need some names of voice actors in japanese of:
sakyo
Why does Kyoya have scars on his face?
Will Kyoya, Yu, Kenta and Ryuuga (if he's not dead) appear in Zero-G in the future?
(Dec. 28, 2012  7:32 PM)Tysonblader009 Wrote: Why does Kyoya have scars on his face?
Will Kyoya, Yu, Kenta and Ryuuga (if he's not dead) appear in Zero-G in the future?
I'm not sure about your first question, but I don't think any older character appearances are confirmed for Zero G.
(Dec. 28, 2012  7:40 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2012  7:32 PM)Tysonblader009 Wrote: Why does Kyoya have scars on his face?
I'm not sure about your first question, but I don't think any older character appearances are confirmed for Zero G.

Oh ok thanks I'm hoping they do return!
Also another question why does Ginga have a plaster on his nose?
Maybe he snores and it helps with nasal congestion? But seriously, I've always wondered that.
(Dec. 28, 2012  8:27 PM)Curious George Wrote: Maybe he snores and it helps with nasal congestion? But seriously, I've always wondered that.

I always assumed when he was younger his Beyblade accidently hit him in the nose XD.
I read something on the wikia, so I need to get something straight. A special move and a special spin move are the same thing... right?
Special Spin Move (or Hissatsu Tengi) is the Japanese term, Special Move is the dub term.
Generally, just call it "special attack" like everyone else ...
In episode 46 of the bakuten shoot beyblade (english dub) Mr. Dickinson explained that the formation of the Bladebreakers and all that followed it was part of some big plan. Did that include Kai's betrayal? I might have missed something but they didn't make it all that clear.
(Jan. 20, 2013  1:54 AM)Out#d Wrote: In episode 46 of the bakuten shoot beyblade (english dub) Mr. Dickinson explained that the formation of the Bladebreakers and all that followed it was part of some big plan. Did that include Kai's betrayal? I might have missed something but they didn't make it all that clear.

I doubt it included Kai's betrayal considering they didn't know about Black Dranzer