Beyblade Anime and Manga Questions

Sorry for bumping, but are there any places where I can find (translated) scans of the MFB manga? Thanks!
(Dec. 02, 2012  2:36 AM)Crab Commando Wrote: Sorry for bumping, but are there any places where I can find (translated) scans of the MFB manga? Thanks!

Only the first four chapters were done, I believe. If you need to know anything though, you can contact me anytime.
(Dec. 02, 2012  3:48 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2012  2:36 AM)Crab Commando Wrote: Sorry for bumping, but are there any places where I can find (translated) scans of the MFB manga? Thanks!

Only the first four chapters were done, I believe. If you need to know anything though, you can contact me anytime.
Alright. Thanks again.
http://mangafox.me/manga/metal_fight_beyblade/
If you want translated english Metal Fight Beyblade manga, you can get the official english ones done by Chiang Yi Publishing. They've released up to Volume 6 so far. you can get them off of ebay, but they're a bit pricy.
Was blood ever shown in the anime or manga? For all series.
(Dec. 06, 2012  5:21 PM)Insomniac. Wrote: Was blood ever shown in the anime or manga? For all series.

It was shown in G Revolution only in the original version, because Nelvana was cutting a lot of things back then. In Metal Fight Beyblade, I cannot exactly remember. Blood is shown once in a while in the manga though.
Nope there has never been any blood in the MFB anime.
There's lots of blood in the Metal Fight Beyblade manga (yeah I mean.. Ginga dies like three times).
For example in the whole final of 4D.
I'm looking for the english dialogue of beyblade s1, because i want to translate those in french, because the french series stopped at the episode 16 and there is no episode with english sub.
i've searched a lot on internet and so far i just find the sub of the episode 35,i've seen some dubbed episode but i can't understand everything. so if someone can help me please.
I believe the only blood I've seen in (the dubbed first season of) MFB was when Doji pricked his finger on a cactus. Eh, I don't think that exactly counts, though.
(Dec. 06, 2012  5:21 PM)Insomniac. Wrote: Was blood ever shown in the anime or manga? For all series.

Hiya Sarah!!! Lemme give ya a straight answer!

Okay, there were two instances in the MFBB anime where they showed blood. The first was in Metal Fusion when Doji pricked his finger on the cactus, causing Yuu to drop his ice cream cone. The little drop of blood on his finger was only shown for a split second. The second was in Metal Masters when Ryuuga launched his Meteo L-Drago at the glass, causing a shard to cut Ziggurat's cheek. It bled quite visibly. I'm not sure about the manga.
Oh, thanks for all the answers. I found it hard to imagine extensive blood scenes in such an anime/manga, haha. The example of Ziggurat is the one that I was looking for, primarily. Doji bleeding from a little prick is not something that would cause a lot of trauma, now would it? xP

Thank you Duck, Crab, Kai-V, Ultra and Soup!
Did Kadoya Masamune appear in the Zero-G Manga ?
(Dec. 08, 2012  10:31 AM)Kaizer Vearn Wrote: Did Kadoya Masamune appear in the Zero-G Manga ?

The bbspirit site is just missing one chapter, I think, so you could check, but from what I remember, no.

Wouldn't the battle between Rago and Ryuuga at the end, show Ryuuga shedding blood from his scars he obtained during battle? Or is it just me....
Masamune didn't appear in the manga but Adachi-sensei posted an image of what he thinks Masamune might look like on his blog. (in the background of one panel from the last chapter you can see some other characters like Ryuutarou, Reiji and Yuu)

Masamune didn't appear in the manga?! Grin Okay, this really makes me want to read the manga! Even more than I did before.
In Zero G, do any of the Beys ever go into Crystal Up Mode?
@ UGottaCetus: I don't think so. I've never once seen a part of the anime where they go into Crystal-Up Mode
i have a kyoya question... we have seen flashbacks in metal fusion of him battling benkei before he became the face hunter leader so was benkei the leader of the face hunters before kyoya defeated him 20X times? I got that vibe when watching the episode. it would make sense because he disbanded the face hunters without a second thought like he had no emotional or friendly attachments to them. i'm guessing that after beating him so many times benkei decided to give him the leader position and kyoya took advantage of this position and benkei and the other face hunters idolization of him to search for a strong opponent to battle.

i'm also was trying to compare and contrast between kai from bakuten shoot and kyoya from metal fight...although they both are rival characters from the 2 beyblade series i got the vibe that kyoya is a million time more noble because he doesnt like smack his own teammate for failing, betray his own friends without telling or saying it directly to their face or ignore his own fanboy.. whereas kai did all these things Most of Kyoya evil actions during the time he lost to gingka were caused because he became mentally unstable during the time at wolf canyon by himself whereas kai's evil actions were mostly the fault of his own immaturity recklessness and irresponsibility...discuss!
@LeonesFang - There was no actual "Face Hunters" back then, to my understanding. There was just Benkei and his two (or was it three?) followers. After losing to Kyouya repeatedly, Benkei decided to follow *cough*stalk*cough* him as his apprentice. He in return, was followed by the other two (or three?). I suppose that that group just accumulated to the point where it became a gang that was named (probably by Kyouya) the "Face Hunters".

Haven't watched much of the old seasons. Sorry. Unhappy
Ok, maybe this question has been answered, but due to my horrible wifi, will Beyblade go on a long hiatus or will it have another season after Zero-G/Shogun Steel?
@leones fangs your second question...thing i would disagree with. Kyoya isnt all that noble. He leaves yuki when he is in obvious pain because he "doesnt want to get involved" aka doesnt care about the well being of another person.he was also a jerk to benkei for sometime i believe. Also, this is for questions, thats not really a question...
(Dec. 15, 2012  2:31 AM)BurningShadow Wrote: Ok, maybe this question has been answered, but due to my horrible wifi, will Beyblade go on a long hiatus or will it have another season after Zero-G/Shogun Steel?

We do not know at the moment if Zero-G will have another season or if there will be something else Beyblade right after Zero-G, if Zero-G ends.