Beyblade Anime and Manga Questions

In the BSB '99 manga, who was Takao's final opponent in the last volume?
(Jun. 09, 2017  4:16 AM)burapikun Wrote: In the BSB '99 manga, who was Takao's final opponent in the last volume?

Same old: Kai, then it is technically still a team battle between BBA Revolution and Neo Borg, and, fourteen years later, still Kai.

That volume came out around 2003 though, not 1999 hah.
(Jun. 09, 2017  4:55 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2017  4:16 AM)burapikun Wrote: In the BSB '99 manga, who was Takao's final opponent in the last volume?

Same old: Kai, then it is technically still a team battle between BBA Revolution and Neo Borg, and, fourteen years later, still Kai.

That volume came out around 2003 though, not 1999 hah.

I classify it as the '99 manga because the first chapter was published in that year. Also, was episode 30 of G-Rev the last main fight in the manga?
Has anyone noticed that the burst characters have the same last name as the zero g characters. For example Zac and zero and Ren and shu there are more just can't think of them doesn't this Kinnda mean the burst happens after zero g maybe.
(Jun. 13, 2017  6:54 PM)Starorion Wrote: Has anyone noticed that the burst characters have the same last name as the zero g characters. For example Zac and zero and Ren and shu there are more just can't think of them doesn't this Kinnda mean the burst happens after zero g maybe.

They are in different universes. It's just that those last names have a specific meaning.
(Jun. 13, 2017  7:16 PM)Starorion Wrote: Can you give me a example

Kurenai means Crimson. In Shuu's case it refers to Spriggan's color, in Ren's, it refers to the fact that her bey is a fire element one.
(Mar. 30, 2011  2:12 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Obviously the goal was to make him change his Beyblade and continue to upgrade, so there is no Beyblade "representing" him more, and what people might answer is the Beyblade from the part they remember or liked the most out of Bakuten Shoot Beyblade. The real answer is "none", or "all".

Yes, Tsubasa should be appearing in 4D.

Incredibly late to this reply, Tsubasa becomes the WBBA leader following the death of Ryo Hagane or Phoenix.
(Jul. 11, 2017  8:54 PM)Pankace04 Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2011  2:12 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Obviously the goal was to make him change his Beyblade and continue to upgrade, so there is no Beyblade "representing" him more, and what people might answer is the Beyblade from the part they remember or liked the most out of Bakuten Shoot Beyblade. The real answer is "none", or "all".

Yes, Tsubasa should be appearing in 4D.

Incredibly late to this reply, Tsubasa becomes the WBBA leader following the death of Ryo Hagane or Phoenix.

Did Ryo die? I thought he just retired.
Ryo did not die, that was proven in the Japanese Beyblade Shogun Steel,(I can't remember the name) when he appeared alongside a grown up Kenta, and maybe Hikaru, at the end of the series, where they showed many main characters and what they did after Metal Fury,(or Metal 4D in Japan.)
I should research that. I've been told that he died, but I could be mistaken? Haven't watched that show for a while. I view Shogun Steel as an unreliable source for any info because of Doji's robot form and the Dark Nebula being out of line with the rest of the show. Also, Shogun Steel was an idiotic Anime thrown together like Redakai or one of those other rip-off animes.
(Jul. 12, 2017  2:40 AM)Pankace04 Wrote: I should research that. I've been told that he died, but I could be mistaken? Haven't watched that show for a while. I view Shogun Steel as an unreliable source for any info because of Doji's robot form and the Dark Nebula being out of line with the rest of the show. Also, Shogun Steel was an idiotic Anime thrown together like Redakai or one of those other rip-off animes.

I also feel the same way you do in some ways regarding Shogun Steel, the only reason I really consider an official part of the Metal Saga is because of Takafumi Adachi's manga version of the series,(and how proudly he thinks about it.)
(Jul. 12, 2017  3:25 AM)Ayane_2355 Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2017  2:40 AM)Pankace04 Wrote: I should research that. I've been told that he died, but I could be mistaken? Haven't watched that show for a while. I view Shogun Steel as an unreliable source for any info because of Doji's robot form and the Dark Nebula being out of line with the rest of the show. Also, Shogun Steel was an idiotic Anime thrown together like Redakai or one of those other rip-off animes.

I also feel the same way you do in some ways regarding Shogun Steel, the only reason I really consider an official part of the Metal Saga is because of Takafumi Adachi's manga version of the series,(and how proudly he thinks about it.)

Yeah, I kind of wish Shogun Steel hadn't happened. It ended the Metal Saga and in the US ended Beyblade. This pretty much put me into an identity crisis (exaggeration) because Beyblade was pretty much my life. I don't even consider a single Shogun Steel Bey to be viable in a tournament. I wouldn't even attend a SS tournament. However, the idea wasn't that bad.
I feel the same way, I knew about Shogun Steel for awhile before I decided to watch it. Even after I watched it I was disappointed by it,(and that was before I had watched some the end parts of the Metal Saga) and like you I really hate the fact that it ended the Metal Saga and Beyblade until Beyblade Burst came along,(but to be honest I'm not a fan.) And the bad thing is like you said Shogun Steel was a good idea, but to be honest, they ruined good characters, like could anyone really think back to all these people who were so passionate about Beyblade, and think about them in the future making businesses? No! When I think of them in the future I think of them getting stronger, and getting better control over their Beyblades. To be honest, when I think it over I definitely like the manga version a lot better than the anime version.
Why Toby look so much like girl?
Why do you feel that way? Is it because of his long hair? Because when I have shown my family members characters like Tsubasa, and Aleksei they said that they looked like girls because of their long hair.
It's almost as if treating long hair as an exclusively feminine characteristic is inaccurate and stupid :^)
(Jul. 12, 2017  4:11 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: It's almost as if treating long hair as an exclusively feminine characteristic is inaccurate and stupid :^)

Not only long hair but expression and colour of eyes and few more things. Evem A2's owner looks quite less like boy at first lol
(Jul. 12, 2017  4:11 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: It's almost as if treating long hair as an exclusively feminine characteristic is inaccurate and stupid :^)

I'm not saying that long hair isn't usually used for female characters, I'm just saying that a character shouldn't be labeled male or female just because of their hairstyle. I have mistaken female characters for male characters, if they have really short hair, and they are meant to look tomboyish with their clothing choices. But I normally judge a character by their voice if looks aren't enough.
(Jul. 12, 2017  4:31 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: 1. D2 is too powerful since it is very good on both Stamina and Defense, so a lot of people would use combos with these two layers, which might limit the creation of players and influence the selling of other beys. But Drain Fafnir had not shown such dominance in battles.
2. D2 has been released for one year, most D2 that has been produced had been sold out, and the people who want this bey should have already got it, so banning this bey wouldn't effect the sales too much. However, Drain Fafnir is a new released bey, it is exactly the time new to do something to help sell more dFs. Banning dF would only seriously decrease its sales.

(Jul. 12, 2017  5:37 PM)Ayane_2355 Wrote:

I'm not saying that long hair isn't usually used for female characters, I'm just saying that a character shouldn't be labeled male or female just because of their hairstyle. I have mistaken female characters for male characters, if they have really short hair, and they are meant to look tomboyish with their clothing choices. But I normally judge a character by their voice if looks aren't enough.

I agree Ayane. I totally thought Zac the Sunshine was a girl when I began watching Burst, but that was DEFINITELY not the case.

I accidentally selected an extra post. Sorry!
I was wondering if anyone knows who Ryuuto's English voice actor is? I can't seem to find it anywhere. ><
I've gotten PMs about how to spell Ruway's name from random people. Here's the official spelling.

[Image: 64pi4l.jpg]
If anyone doesn't know the website it's beyblade.jp
(Jul. 12, 2017  6:27 PM)Pankace04 Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2017  4:31 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: 1. D2 is too powerful since it is very good on both Stamina and Defense, so a lot of people would use combos with these two layers, which might limit the creation of players and influence the selling of other beys. But Drain Fafnir had not shown such dominance in battles.
2. D2 has been released for one year, most D2 that has been produced had been sold out, and the people who want this bey should have already got it, so banning this bey wouldn't effect the sales too much. However, Drain Fafnir is a new released bey, it is exactly the time new to do something to help sell more dFs. Banning dF would only seriously decrease its sales.

(Jul. 12, 2017  5:37 PM)Ayane_2355 Wrote: I'm not saying that long hair isn't usually used for female characters, I'm just saying that a character shouldn't be labeled male or female just because of their hairstyle. I have mistaken female characters for male characters, if they have really short hair, and they are meant to look tomboyish with their clothing choices. But I normally judge a character by their voice if looks aren't enough.

I agree Ayane. I totally thought Zac the Sunshine was a girl when I began watching Burst, but that was DEFINITELY not the case.

I accidentally selected an extra post. Sorry!

At first I thought Akira was a girl in Beyblade burst.