OG Bey
28.99%
MFB Bey
42.03%
Burst Bey
28.99%
Total: 100% 69 vote(s)
I always ask myself if EVERY BEYBLADE GEN had a fight who would win and why
well i starting to like burst now but all 3 gen where blast [awesome, beymazing, ripcordpic]

edit:- i guesz there is are thread(s) for this
It would probably be mfb or HMS as the first series is plastic and burst well burst
Oh man, I actually just had a recent discussion about this with someone. I think it's between the original series or MFB apart from Zero G. However we both agreed MFB, particularly 4D and the Legend Bladers except for Yuki were some of the most powerful Bladers of all time. It's not because they own 4D and the others had weaker Beyblades in real life no no that would be a stupid reason. The reason we thought some were more powerful than some Original series Bladers was because their speed and powers were always more destructve and can destroy walls and the ground or whatever easily, with the original bladers, they didn't reach the destructive powers the Legendary Bladers had until maybe later G-Revolution.

Now there are some exceptions, like the five main characters of course, Brooklyn, Garland, maybe Mystel and Tala, which seem capable of standing up to some of the most powerful MFB Bladers. However, I think while Brooklyn's power is amazing as he can warp reality, in some way, Nemesis was always more powerful looking and it always felt more destructive and plus, he was able to wipe out many powerful Bladers all at once, and Ginga needed more help with Nemesis than Takao did against Brooklyn.

I consider Rago the most powerful, but apart from that, I think Ryuga is the second most powerful, and even then, he has pure skill rather than just raw power, and it's debatable whether Brooklyn would actually beat Ryuga for me as I can't really see it reverse spin to counter spin stealing, which if Ryuga can do will make him unstoppable, I think Ryuga and Takao are close and I'm not sure who would actually win between the two and they're both extremely powerful already. I forgot to mention some of the lower BEGA Bladers like Moses and Ming Ming, which are both highly skilled or powerful, although to me, I can see a Legend Blader up Titi and even Aguma, the second weakest Legend Blader to be able to take on either Bladers. I think Takao is more powerful than Ginga and Kai is more powerful than Kyoya, but I don't think they're as powerful as Rago or Ryuga, and some of the other original series Bladers aren't all as powerful as some of the Legend Bladers, apart from Yuki because he flat out sucks.

As for Burst series, they are really down to earth and they don't seem very powerful compared to the other series, but not that that is a bad thing.

I won't vote just yet, seeing as votes are permanent, I want to see if anyone says otherwise so I can see their reason behind it.

EDIT: One thing I forgot to factor in is that the Old Gen had bit beasts while MFB was metaphorical, and even with the powers and bit beasts of the old gen blades, they still don't look as if they cause as much damage as the MFB in the anime, maybe the HMS and more powerful plastic ones from the show.
Lmao "og bey" ftw man.
I know this is off topic but which gen should I buy
I like Burst the most because they combine aspects of all the preview generations and they can burst like the Beys in Beyblade Metal Heroes. Smile
(Jul. 06, 2016  10:33 AM)Zera Wrote: I like Burst the most because they combine aspects of all the preview generations and they can burst like the Beys in Beyblade Metal Heroes. Smile

This is a thread debating which series Beyblades would win in the anime, not for which series is your favourite.

Although if this was a thread for my favourite gen, I honestly cannot decide as all of have pros and cons and I like them equally, as long as it's not a god awful spin off.
As Jinbee said this thread is about all gens in the anime having a fight and who would win not which you like.
Personally, think MFB would win because of the legendary bladers.
And RAGO
I think Plastics would win, as Seaborg 2 can just use Waterfall.
(Jul. 06, 2016  3:50 PM)Hato Wrote: I think Plastics would win, as Seaborg 2 can just use Waterfall.

In MFB, they use Wide Ball and in their logic, can resist loads of water splashing over them, and that was when Benkei and Kenta weren't that good.
(Jul. 06, 2016  4:02 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2016  3:50 PM)Hato Wrote: I think Plastics would win, as Seaborg 2 can just use Waterfall.

In MFB, they use Wide Ball and in their logic, can resist loads of water splashing over them.

But you don't know the power of using the Waterfall Technique. Could probably wipe out cities (but that's just a myth).
This is like saying who would win, Goku or Superman? Exist in different universes and their powers are only relative to those universes. Also MFB leaned way harder into the mystical side of things, and greater focus on supernatural power as a result.
Weird that MFB didn't also have bit beasts when leaning towards that theme, as Old Gen had bit beasts.
To be honesty I think giving burst about 10 weeks it will be able to stand up to og but for the moment i don't think so
Bahahah it is so far from equaling Bakuten Shoot Beyblade's story and development already at fifteen episodes, and those first fifteen episodes are basically the make or break of a series, so even if the action increased in ten more episodes, it is way too late.
But Rago can destroy earth, change climates and kill ryuga (debatable)

Oh and kai I agree with u but burst can still catch up
What is this thread even about anymore? It was originally a thread discussing your thoughts on which gen Beyblades would win in the anime and now it's turned into a thread of which series you liked the most. Didn't we have a thread like that already? I forgot.

Okay well I guess one good thing Burst has over OG is that they don't ridiculously dance around during their battles, wonder if David Reale will return even though he's a so-so VA.
(Jul. 07, 2016  7:41 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Okay well I guess one good thing Burst has over OG is that they don't ridiculously dance around during their battles

Huh?
(Jul. 07, 2016  7:49 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2016  7:41 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Okay well I guess one good thing Burst has over OG is that they don't ridiculously dance around during their battles

Huh?

In the OG, there's a few times where I swear they are moving around a lot during battle.
(Jul. 07, 2016  7:51 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2016  7:49 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

Huh?

In the OG, there's a few times where I swear they are moving around a lot during battle.

Well, in G-Revolution, they obviously started syncing up the movements of the Bladers with the Beyblades to give the battles a more martial-arts feel. Let me know if there's a battle in the Burst anime that's more fun to watch than this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2njtIMpZsiM
Well it only happens in G-Rev anyway. I can't decide what battle is more fun than that because it's based on your own tastes.
To be fair, OG will always be OG, although Burst is on a completely different level, both manga and anime are aesthetically better looking, imo. Can't speak of MFB yet because I haven't really been much interested until now, so I'll have to catch up, oops Eee

(Jul. 07, 2016  7:57 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Well, in G-Revolution, they obviously started syncing up the movements of the Bladers with the Beyblades to give the battles a more martial-arts feel. Let me know if there's a battle in the Burst anime that's more fun to watch than this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2njtIMpZsiM

Ahhhhh that episode!! Fave! xD

100% agree with Bey Brad - even though 11 years later, with a different logic than 11 years ago it looks and feels odd unless trying to keep "anime-logic" magic word as a self-reminder XD
If you like the OG series? Awesome! More power to you. I also enjoy watching the series, but, that doesn't mean it's flawless, nor does that mean I can't criticise it, every series has it's flaws, including this one.
(Jul. 07, 2016  8:16 PM)Jinbee Wrote: If you like the OG series? Awesome! More power to you. I also enjoy watching the series, but, that doesn't mean it's flawless, nor does that mean I can't criticise it, every series has it's flaws, including this one.

Oh? Nobody said OG is flawless Gasp
I don't think any of them is flawless, all of them have their own virtues and vices. To be fair, I wouldn't even compare them, also given how different they are to each other! And Burst is actually very promising!! Grin

Besides, you were right, there's not really a way to decide what battle is more fun than that because it's based on everyone's own tastes! Joyful_2
Mine is the one between Rei/Lee and Max/Rick! Them feels, haha!