BeyDays 2011 - May 28th & 29th, New Face Boosters, and a Quest for Quetz Sale!

(May. 08, 2011  3:10 AM)RustyXD Wrote: you will need it as you cannot have a tourney without a tt attack stadium
edit double beaten
Kai-v my bad i forgot but the tt attack is still the best choice

Have you not read Kai-V's post?
She said Super Attack stadium and Standard Type (Red Floor) are legal as well not just BB-10

EDIT: DW he changed it
He does not "need" one though. It is the best choice, but there are other choices.
Kei you really need to update the OP because there are more tournaments
looks like this bey-days is going to be fun
especially with momiji's tourney in Aus coming up
Bring BeyDays To Puerto Rico, No Tournaments Have Been Hosted Here Give Us A Chance!!!
Host one yourself then.
pls!!!! tell me if there will be a tournament in the philippines??? thank U!1
Check the wbo official events forum threads. If there isn't one, few philippinos could start one. There seems to be a number of bladers from Philippines. Just get organized, and it should be easy for some of you guys to pull.
Will this be done next year as well? If so, I'll start saving up to go. As much as I'd love to enter, I unfortunately can't this year.
[/quote]

Definitely! Don't you have enough Bladers in Florida to host a tournament, though? You're exactly the kind of person we were hoping our offer would help.
i might be going to toronto next i need to know if next year there will be a beyday 2012 tourney in toronto and do think prince edward island has enough bladers to host a tourney
(May. 08, 2011  12:26 PM)scottlx01 Wrote: Will this be done next year as well? If so, I'll start saving up to go. As much as I'd love to enter, I unfortunately can't this year.

Well beyday has been going on for 3 years so there's a good chance there will be one next year.
wow this is kinda like battle bladers a bit and a bit like the anima coz they hosting tourneys every were
Yea like battle bladers challeng tounaments but theres no tournament that says who's the best blader in the world or that we need 50,000 beypoints
(May. 08, 2011  7:14 PM)luke rules Wrote: where do I battle real people on line Angry
http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help&hid=9
Battle in real life, physically at a tournament with stadia. Look for upcoming tournaments on the homepage "upcoming events" list on the left.
You could always host one yourself!
(May. 08, 2011  12:26 PM)scottlx01 Wrote: i need to know if next year there will be a beyday 2012 tourney in toronto
Yes, they will; Toronto is the home of Beyday.

Why isn't Italy linked on the events list?
(May. 09, 2011  12:48 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
(May. 08, 2011  12:26 PM)scottlx01 Wrote: i need to know if next year there will be a beyday 2012 tourney in toronto
Yes, they will; Toronto is the home of Beyday.

Why isn't Italy linked on the events list?

You mean here?
Quote:And on the next day, the 29th of May:

* [Image: us.png] New York, United States - Brooklyn's Battalion, at Kings Games,
* [Image: gb.png] London, United Kingdom - BeyDays Bonanza 2, at Regents Park,
* [Image: it.png] Florence, Italy - Wild Like a Bey, at Parco delle Cascine.

or on the left side bar called "Upcoming Events" on the homepage?
can you make a tournament schedule in the philippines??
(May. 09, 2011  7:11 AM)GINGAKO Wrote: can you make a tournament schedule in the philippines??

people,make one.it will be VERY helpful

(May. 08, 2011  10:18 AM)Uwik Wrote: Check the wbo official events forum threads. If there isn't one, few philippinos could start one. There seems to be a number of bladers from Philippines. Just get organized, and it should be easy for some of you guys to pull.

its filipino,BTW
YOU Make one. Who else will? You want it? Do it yourself....
(May. 09, 2011  5:21 AM)Deikailo Wrote: homepage

There is so many tournaments going on that adding the Italy event slipped my mind! Anyways, I have a ...

BeyDays 2011 Event Update!
  • Uwik will be hosting "FIGHT CLUB" in Suyabaya, Indonesia on May 29th and

• beybladejapan will be hosting "Bey Day Event" in Akita, Japan on May 29th at the AEON Supercenter!

Both will be the first ever WBO tournaments in their countries! Good luck, guys!

Also, momiji manju's event in Sydney, Australia, "Bey-Day! Ultimate Challenge" will be added to the OP as soon as a date has been decided. The banner on the main page will be updated to reflect the new amount of tournaments on BeyDays (eleven!) then as well.
Great news indeed! I can barely contain my excitement for this event. Hahaha.
Woah guys!

BeyDays 2011 Event Update II
  • Electric is hosting Beyblade: Warfare in the Shade! in Bangalore, India, and
  • blah, one of our wonderful Global Moderators, is hosting Day of Beys! (see what he did there? Wink) in Melbourne, Australia, at Lincoln Park!

Both on May 28th!

Look how awesome our Upcoming Events Side Box is becoming! What a BeyDays 2011 we're going to have!