BeyDays 2011 - May 28th & 29th, New Face Boosters, and a Quest for Quetz Sale!

Our upcoming events list stretches the page like Kei's faces. Grin
(May. 08, 2011  10:18 AM)Uwik Wrote: Check the wbo official events forum threads. If there isn't one, few philippinos could start one. There seems to be a number of bladers from Philippines. Just get organized, and it should be easy for some of you guys to pull.

yes your right,there are so many bladers in philippines,there are also many girl bladers here...WBO pls make a tournament in philippines!PLS!!!!!Pinching_eyes
(May. 07, 2011  1:04 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I will start warning people who complain about there being no tournaments in their area.
(May. 09, 2011  1:36 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Our upcoming events list stretches the page like Kei's faces. Grin

Kei only has once face. Everyone has one face.

Topic: Kei don't forget to add Ultumate challenge (Sydney, Australia).
(May. 09, 2011  2:28 PM)Bakers Dozen Wrote:
(May. 09, 2011  1:36 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Our upcoming events list stretches the page like Kei's faces. Grin

Kei only has once face. Everyone has one face.

Topic: Kei don't forget to add Ultumate challenge (Sydney, Australia).

We're waiting for momiji manju to confirm the date before adding it to the opening post. Wink

It already says 13 tournaments, which includes Ultimate Challenge. What number can we get this up to?!
(May. 09, 2011  10:44 AM)Kei Wrote:
(May. 09, 2011  5:21 AM)Deikailo Wrote: homepage

There is so many tournaments going on that adding the Italy event slipped my mind! Anyways, I have a ...

BeyDays 2011 Event Update!
  • Uwik will be hosting "FIGHT CLUB" in Suyabaya, Indonesia on May 29th and

• beybladejapan will be hosting "Bey Day Event" in Akita, Japan on May 29th at the AEON Supercenter!

Both will be the first ever WBO tournaments in their countries! Good luck, guys!

Also, momiji manju's event in Sydney, Australia, "Bey-Day! Ultimate Challenge" will be added to the OP as soon as a date has been decided. The banner on the main page will be updated to reflect the new amount of tournaments on BeyDays (eleven!) then as well.
JAPAN?! MAN SOUND META GAME OVER THERE WILL TAKE FOREVER >.> JUST IMAGINE HOW MANY LITTLE KIDS GONNA BE THERE?!
Florida and maryland need to get their tournaments together and the filipinos neef to do something. I'm going to virginia and north carolina (maybe) to try to get some hype there. Illinois/ohio has enough bladers to do something...maybe we could reach 20?

Bakers dozen, kei has like, 35 faces
Wow, tourneys for the first time in 3 countries- Japan, India, and Indonesia! This year on BeyDays, members from three different countries will finally be part of the Beypoint Rankings list!
(May. 09, 2011  4:19 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Wow, tourneys for the first time in 3 countries- Japan, India, and Indonesia! This year on BeyDays, members from three different countries will finally be part of the Beypoint Rankings list!
and MANY People in Raffle my god about 60+ people will i win?
(May. 09, 2011  4:53 PM)Galaxy4ever Wrote:
(May. 09, 2011  4:19 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Wow, tourneys for the first time in 3 countries- Japan, India, and Indonesia! This year on BeyDays, members from three different countries will finally be part of the Beypoint Rankings list!
There will probably be 60+ people at Crusade alone. I can only imagine that, between 13+ events, it will be over 200 people.

This event will also mark the first international beybattle on the beyrank system (again) since IKMV, Cye, and I will be traveling outside the country to do battle.
(May. 06, 2011  5:20 PM)Jackyboy9344 Wrote: Too bad there are no tournaments in GermanyPinching_eyes.If there would be one you Guys wont imagine how much i would train and test etc....
Stop complaining and start one! Get your friends to play.
[/quote]

Problem is 1.i dont have enough friends,2.I have a Hasbro Stadium,3.i cant host the Tournament and most of the other rules either
(May. 09, 2011  5:08 PM)Jackyboy9344 Wrote: Problem is 1.i dont have enough friends,2.I have a Hasbro Stadium,3.i cant host the Tournament and most of the other rules either
1) You have family. Family AND friends put together is enough.
2) Buy a Takara Tomy stadium? Seriously, not that hard. Get a DX set.
3) You have a defeatist attitude. If you really wanted it to happen, you'd make it happen.
(May. 09, 2011  5:11 PM)Deikailo Wrote: 1) You have family. Family AND friends put together is enough.

1) it wont always be enough you know
2) some can not buy a TT stadium at all, did you think of that?
(May. 09, 2011  5:11 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(May. 09, 2011  5:08 PM)Jackyboy9344 Wrote: Problem is 1.i dont have enough friends,2.I have a Hasbro Stadium,3.i cant host the Tournament and most of the other rules either
1) You have family. Family AND friends put together is enough.
3) You have a defeatist attitude. If you really wanted it to happen, you'd make it happen.

1)My Family hardly has any time for something like this
2)My Dad wont let me Buy Stuff on the Internet anymore
3)at this Part your probably right
(May. 09, 2011  1:52 PM)♥ Wrote:
(May. 07, 2011  1:04 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I will start warning people who complain about there being no tournaments in their area.

At least try to contribute or take my suggestions into consideration instead of shooting them down.
(May. 09, 2011  4:58 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(May. 09, 2011  4:53 PM)Galaxy4ever Wrote:
There will probably be 60+ people at Crusade alone. I can only imagine that, between 13+ events, it will be over 200 people.

This event will also mark the first international beybattle on the beyrank system (again) since IKMV, Cye, and I will be traveling outside the country to do battle.
thirsty for points huh? Surely IKMV is a Point Bully :X Even i lost to him 2 in a Row Uncertain
Not thirsty for points, but I want to battle new bladers.
(May. 09, 2011  5:28 PM)Deikailo Wrote: but I want to battle new bladers.

me to, hopefully i will have the pleasure of battling you (and losing that battle)

but man, this whole event is just so exciting
(May. 09, 2011  5:31 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:

me to, hopefully i will have the pleasure of battling you (and losing that battle)

Are you kidding? I suck at Beyblade.

Even so, I plan on free battling everyone I can afterward.
(May. 09, 2011  5:33 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(May. 09, 2011  5:31 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:

Are you kidding? I suck at Beyblade.

Even so, I plan on free battling everyone I can afterward.

well i have outclassed parts and i have little skill (you could call me a "kenny", i have knowledge about beyblade, but not good at playing it) , so you should win

me to, so we may battle
I'm selling Beyblades there so Canada can get better. If I sell a good amount, I'm going to donate a percentage to the WBO.
sooooooooooooooooooooooo exited
i wish there was a tournament in montreal -.-'
There was one not long ago, so it's likely there'll be one again even if Kai-V is not hosting it.
i am so exsited to do this but gtg i have got to pratice for this tordament in new york so gtg