BeyDays 2011 - May 28th & 29th, New Face Boosters, and a Quest for Quetz Sale!

I live in az and my parents arent drivin me all the way to nevada for a tournament. ima neebie but i still wanna compete.
(May. 12, 2011  3:33 PM)hiiamblader Wrote: I live in az and my parents arent drivin me all the way to nevada for a tournament. ima neebie but i still wanna compete.

Then host your own.

Also, the Florida tournament's been approved. Grin
(May. 12, 2011  2:40 PM)SajjanSV Wrote: Black and white, diamond and pearl, I see what you did there.

LOL, I swear we aren't trying to copy anything.

(May. 12, 2011  5:17 PM)Greimatter Wrote: Also, the Florida tournament's been approved. Grin

Yes! So ...

BeyDays Event Update IV
  • Greimatter is hosting the first ever WBO tournament in Florida! It is being hosted in Miami Lakes on the 29th, and is called Mayblades!.
In one week's time, the number of events has doubled. Wow, imagine what it will be like by time Beyday gets here?

EDIT: But I can only count fourteen tournaments, not fifteen...
(May. 12, 2011  3:33 PM)hiiamblader Wrote: I live in az and my parents arent drivin me all the way to nevada for a tournament. ima neebie but i still wanna compete.
A few months ago, AZ had a tournament. Go find out which members were a part of it and try to round them up again. Smile
The fifteenth tournament is probably momiji manju's, which is still without a date.
Well, that makes more sense.

I love how our events list stretches the page.
Hmmm ok.
Ahh I'd come london but it's the day after my prom ill try though
next time we should have a tournament in Boston
I predict a warning above me.

Guys as soon as they asked for Tournaments/This Thread was made we have Pretty much Doubled the Number of Tournaments (Momiji's just needs a date to make 16).

Thats a Huge achievement.....
make a tournment in lockport ill..:@[/size][/color]
Momji's date is now the 29th of may.
BeyDays Event Update V

We now have exactly the same number of events on both days, without counting Vancouver's tournament the week before.
Stupidyay im gonna win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mayblades go shooot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i g and aot a mixed beywith wbba head,fireblaze energy ring or clear wheel, a evil metal wheel,df145,and sd(semidefence)
(May. 14, 2011  2:35 AM)galaxyguyr2f Wrote: Stupidyay im gonna win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mayblades go shooot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i g and aot a mixed beywith wbba head,fireblaze energy ring or clear wheel, a evil metal wheel,df145,and sd(semidefence)

Please post this in recent beyblade purchases.
And don't post i'm gonna win because you won't with that combo.
(May. 14, 2011  2:04 AM)Kai-V Wrote: We now have exactly the same number of events on both days, without counting Vancouver's tournament the week before.

... not counting our event? o_o"
(May. 14, 2011  3:19 AM)Hero Wrote: ... not counting our event? o_o"

It is not part of "both days".
Just want to confirm, I think someone else may have already asked but I don't know...for the face boosters, it is first in your tournament, right? They're not the overall winner (if there is one), or are they?
(May. 14, 2011  2:46 PM)Sparta Wrote: Just want to confirm, I think someone else may have already asked but I don't know...for the face boosters, it is first in your tournament, right? They're not the overall winner (if there is one), or are they?

I'm not sure what you're talking about ... Confused What Face Boosters?

BeyDays Event Update VI
  • ShortyVybe will be hosting BEY SLAY in Schaumberg, Illinois on the 28th!
HOW MANY TIMES MUST IT BE POSTED? You will get warned if you ask for a tourney or talk about not having a tourney. Read the top of the page, and read before you post next time.
(May. 14, 2011  7:31 PM)Kei Wrote:
(May. 14, 2011  2:46 PM)Sparta Wrote: Just want to confirm, I think someone else may have already asked but I don't know...for the face boosters, it is first in your tournament, right? They're not the overall winner (if there is one), or are they?

I'm not sure what you're talking about ... Confused What Face Boosters?

BeyDays Event Update VI
  • ShortyVybe will be hosting BEY SLAY in Schaumberg, Illinois on the 28th!
Wait, hold on. I think I'm a tad/wee bit confused. The only way you can get a face booster from this tournament is through the bey lotto, correct? If you win a tournament, you get a gold face, but that's the norm. You do not get a face booster for winning, say, the Brooklyns Battalion tourney. Do I have it right?
(May. 15, 2011  12:17 AM)Sparta Wrote: Wait, hold on. I think I'm a tad/wee bit confused. The only way you can get a face booster from this tournament is through the bey lotto, correct? If you win a tournament, you get a gold face, but that's the norm. You do not get a face booster for winning, say, the Brooklyns Battalion tourney. Do I have it right?

The Face Booster prizes listed in the OP are for the winners of the BeyLotto.
count me and my team are going
BeyDays Event Update VII

The response we're receiving is truly incredible. I never imagined–and I'm sure Brad never did either–back in 2009 that BeyDay would evolve into something like this.