BeyDays 2011 - May 28th & 29th, New Face Boosters, and a Quest for Quetz Sale!

WTH, no Hong Kong matches!?
coollllll.... :Stupid
BeyDays Event Update III
  • Galaxy will be hosting yet another tournament, this time it will be ShiShi SonSon in Naples, Italy, at Volver on the 28th!
14 events now?! This is crazy! History in the making, I see this as being a holiday soon. Haha.
ha a holiday for beyblades. would be 15 if i continued with mine. isn't there one in Sydney by momiji?
(May. 11, 2011  7:41 AM)pikabattler Wrote: ha a holiday for beyblades. would be 15 if i continued with mine. isn't there one in Sydney by momiji?

Yeah there is but I don't know why its not on the OP?
Its not on the OP because we didn't pick a date....
Quote:BeyDays is back for the third year in a row! On the first BeyDay in 2009 we hosted tournaments in Canada and the UK. In 2010 we again hosted tournaments in Canada and the UK, but expanded to include Italy for the first time. This year, the expansion continues! Here are the tournaments we have lined up this year!:

The first paragraph in the OP needs an update.
that was last year, not this year. i know im in australia but im seeing less members active on nights (witch would be about American mourning i think) despite this event.
(May. 11, 2011  9:02 AM)pikabattler Wrote: that was last year, not this year. i know im in australia but im seeing less members active on nights (witch would be about American mourning i think) despite this event.

Ahh, you're right. My mistake. I just read it wrong..
I am very excited for this!! Although I can't come. . .
(May. 11, 2011  12:23 PM)LIR Wrote: I am very excited for this!! Although I can't come. . .
Why not?
(May. 11, 2011  12:54 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(May. 11, 2011  12:23 PM)LIR Wrote: I am very excited for this!! Although I can't come. . .
Why not?

Just why people still need a hero like Sherlock Holmes to solve a mystery..... Well, 14 tourneys now, would love to see if there would be a total 25. I was not on WBO during the previous Beydays, so I don't know, but I think 25 tourneys around the world, on the same weekend, would be a great achievement!
Make that 15,if delta blader makes the filipino tourney...
Otsu in Maryland is working on something and Florida still needs to be approved.
(May. 11, 2011  2:40 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Just why people still need a hero like Sherlock Holmes to solve a mystery..... Well, 14 tourneys now, would love to see if there would be a total 25. I was not on WBO during the previous Beydays, so I don't know, but I think 25 tourneys around the world, on the same weekend, would be a great achievement!

Dude, 14 is already a great achievement considering the amount of tournaments we've had in previous years! That said, we shouldn't be completely satisfied; we need more tournaments!
(May. 11, 2011  8:26 PM)Kei Wrote:
(May. 11, 2011  2:40 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Just why people still need a hero like Sherlock Holmes to solve a mystery..... Well, 14 tourneys now, would love to see if there would be a total 25. I was not on WBO during the previous Beydays, so I don't know, but I think 25 tourneys around the world, on the same weekend, would be a great achievement!

Dude, 14 is already a great achievement considering the amount of tournaments we've had in previous years! That said, we shouldn't be completely satisfied; we need more tournaments!
After all, there's nothing to be said about a person or group who put limitations on their success.
more tournaments mean more beybladers and more beybladers means more chance this toy lasts longer and if it last longer then there will be more fun in the game. the more the merrier.
(May. 11, 2011  11:16 PM)pikabattler Wrote: more tournaments mean more beybladers and more beybladers means more chance this toy lasts longer and if it last longer then there will be more fun in the game. the more the merrier.
I think it's safe to say that this website will keep Takara Tomy and Hasbro in business much longer than anticipated if we can keep up this pace all year long.

Really, there's no reason why we shouldn't once each community is established.
Why don't they have tournaments in new jersey. i live in new jersey. my parents are not going to drive me to new york for a beyblade tournament. i wish there were tournaments close to me in the state new jersey and the town piscataway.
(May. 12, 2011  2:41 AM)beymaster1233 Wrote: Why don't they have tournaments in new jersey. i live in new jersey. my parents are not going to drive me to new york for a beyblade tournament. i wish there were tournaments close to me in the state new jersey and the town piscataway.
There is a tournament in New Jersey. Uncertain But honestly, the Brooklyn tournament is less than an hour away from you. We have people who come from Pennsylvania to play. I'm sure if you negotiated good grades with your parents along with the prospect of being in a safe, drug free environment that promotes an interactive learning experience along with social interaction and sharing, they'd see it as a wonderful way to freely express yourself in a positive manner and an opportunity to make caring new friends who share similar interests.

It's all about how you phrase it.
why is it there is one in Navada, the week im exstreamly buisy i would have totally gone!
That sucks man. Unlucky for you.
Kei- Really! I am kinda new here, at least for Beydays. Its my first experience. I thought there were many tourneys before. But as you say 14 is already a big number, that's great! Our Indian community has another tourney too, just need more members, and then, its done! 15th tourney, probably.
(May. 12, 2011  5:47 AM)kanato dolsrin Wrote: why is it there is one in Navada, the week im exstreamly buisy i would have totally gone!
Ink will probably end up hosting more so not to worry.
Black and white, diamond and pearl, I see what you did there.