BeyDays 2011 - May 28th & 29th, New Face Boosters, and a Quest for Quetz Sale!

(May. 06, 2011  7:10 PM)GatlingClawX Wrote: seems to be intersting.

But dissapointed, it happens only in uk & canada.
Read the OP; you can do something for your country as well. Everyone should stop whining about how nothing is in their area and do something about it. Stadiums cost like what, $40-60? Get everyone to chip in and buy one. If you can't make the cut, ask your family to play. Simple.

Also, Italy and Australia will be doing something as well.
(May. 06, 2011  7:10 PM)GatlingClawX Wrote: seems to be intersting.

But dissapointed, it happens only in uk & canada.

If you read carefully you will see it's all around the world not just the uk and canada.
Sigh, WHY AREN'T THERE ANY BEY TOURNAMENTS NEAR WHERE I LIVE! Angry
(May. 07, 2011  12:10 AM)BeyCenter Wrote: Sigh, WHY AREN'T THERE ANY BEY TOURNAMENTS NEAR WHERE I LIVE! Angry

Don't Complain ! Set one Up I am sure you can find 8 people !
Seriously Man. Read. Im sure you Have eyes Somewhere.

Make one. You dont even need it to be Accepted.
I'm going to the one in NV, me and my Sol Blaze will be unstoppable Smile
I will start warning people who complain about there being no tournaments in their area.
What if my tournament is on a Friday ? the 27th would that be fine ???
What if my tournament is on a Friday ? the 27th would that be fine ???
(May. 07, 2011  12:10 AM)BeyCenter Wrote: Sigh, WHY AREN'T THERE ANY BEY TOURNAMENTS NEAR WHERE I LIVE! Angry
Buying a plane ticket wont hurt Smile
(May. 07, 2011  1:10 AM)PattyCakeChamp! Wrote: What if my tournament is on a Friday ? the 27th would that be fine ???

It is absolutely impossible for you to do it on a Saturday or Sunday ?
(May. 07, 2011  1:15 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 07, 2011  1:10 AM)PattyCakeChamp! Wrote: What if my tournament is on a Friday ? the 27th would that be fine ???

I was planning to have it at an after school program so they are closed on saturday and sunday and everyone likes beyblade there I already have three people on this site confirm that they could go ...
(May. 07, 2011  1:36 AM)PattyCakeChamp! Wrote:
(May. 07, 2011  1:15 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

I was planning to have it at an after school program so they are closed on saturday and sunday and everyone likes beyblade there I already have three people on this site confirm that they could go ...
the tournament doesn't have to be an after school thing... if you absolutely have to, you can still hold it near the school. now a program after school, if that's true that that many people like it, it's a good idea
no not by a school it is a after school program for people to go to. and a summer program so It is closed on the weekend but yes there is alot of interest there
nevermind I will try and find somewhere else then they are closed the last friday of every month !
ok...? you're talking about an after school program, but from what I see from Kai-V's and and your conversation, you want a tournament included for Beydays, yet the tournament is on a Friday, and Beydays is on Saturday and Sunday...
Kei, for the credits I noticed that the starter doesn't have the prize hunter face next to it, even though according to the original quest for quetz page it said that it came with the face as well.

And a question that everybody can use: are there any more mystery prizes, or did you just not post that because the amount of credits needed didn't drop?
Where are you from? I'll help you find users.
blah and I have taken some initiative and Made our Own Tourney! Its THAT easy.

All of you guys start making your Tourneys! The more the Merrier! Eee

momoji manju ( can't remember his name) already proposed one, don't know if it will be accepted.
This is Melbourne.......
(May. 07, 2011  4:00 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: Kei, for the credits I noticed that the starter doesn't have the prize hunter face next to it, even though according to the original quest for quetz page it said that it came with the face as well.

And a question that everybody can use: are there any more mystery prizes, or did you just not post that because the amount of credits needed didn't drop?

I'm aware of this. I didn't feel as if the Prize Hunter Face should be devalued, though, so I chose not to include it with the Storm Pegasis. It was kept with the Quetzalcoatl because at 15 Credits, it was as much as a Starter Beyblade + Prize Hunter Face originally was.

All that we have left is listed in the OP.
What time does London, United Kingdom - BeyDays Bonanza 1, at Regents Park start and finish?
(May. 07, 2011  4:42 AM)Chups Wrote: This is Melbourne.......

I said momoji proposed one for Syd, if that wasn't clear to you...