BeyDays 2011 - May 28th & 29th, New Face Boosters, and a Quest for Quetz Sale!

Yes I Was Waiting So Long For This!!! So Happy ^^
ZOMG Just saw promotional banner. Pretty nice imo.
This is going to be EPIC.
(May. 06, 2011  12:48 AM)Kei Wrote: Definitely! Don't you have enough Bladers in Florida to host a tournament, though? You're exactly the kind of person we were hoping our offer would help.

Oh! Ahaha, I hadn't noticed I totally skipped that part. @_@
So if I were to host two successful tournaments, one on the 28th and one on the 29th, the fees for both would be waived, right?
how do i sign up sign me up!!!
Wow, I havn't been around for previous BeyDays but this one does looks extremely impressive.

Very well done to the whole WBO team - It looks as if my donations have paid off!
Agh. Can't go, I'm going to be on vacation. Crying Now every time I go to my home page I'm reminded that I can't go. Tired
(May. 06, 2011  2:33 PM)beybladejapan Wrote: I'm hoping to host the first one here in Japan :] I hope it will be accepted

Awesome!

(May. 06, 2011  3:32 PM)Uwik Wrote: There are not that many members in Japan and any other non-english speaking countries for that matter are mostly because of language barriers.

Tbh, I'm quite surprise that Japan hasn't had a wbo sanctioned tourneys before, considering it's the 'home' of beyblades. Good for you beybladejapan !! *thumbs up*

This I can understand, but as you can see, there is already numerous "International Beyblade" forums/communities here on the WBO. If the Japanese wanted their own board, all they would have to do is post a "proposal" where all of the potential members would post. If we decide there is a good chance that the community will be relatively active, we would add a Japanese forum.

(May. 06, 2011  4:57 PM)RAW Wrote: ZOMG Just saw promotional banner. Pretty nice imo.

Thanks. Grin

(May. 06, 2011  4:59 PM)Greimatter Wrote:
(May. 06, 2011  12:48 AM)Kei Wrote: Definitely! Don't you have enough Bladers in Florida to host a tournament, though? You're exactly the kind of person we were hoping our offer would help.

Oh! Ahaha, I hadn't noticed I totally skipped that part. @_@
So if I were to host two successful tournaments, one on the 28th and one on the 29th, the fees for both would be waived, right?

I guess so?!
Yes, its actually like some festival has come up! A sudden change in WBO. The sub banner (donno what is it called), everyone speaking of Beydays, and most surprisingly, the amount of posts in this thread!
Too bad there are no tournaments in GermanyPinching_eyes.If there would be one you Guys wont imagine how much i would train and test etc....
(May. 06, 2011  5:11 PM)Kei Wrote: I guess so?!

Welp, I guess I'll try to host two. Grin
This is really the third year of Beydays. It kind of started when Beyblade Spinoff in the UK was put together at a convention at the same time as Beyblade War Room.
(May. 06, 2011  5:20 PM)Jackyboy9344 Wrote: Too bad there are no tournaments in GermanyPinching_eyes.If there would be one you Guys wont imagine how much i would train and test etc....
Stop complaining and start one! Get your friends to play.
This is the first i've ever heard of beydays.
Because you signed up in October... this is a May event
It's only in may intresting
BeyDays are on one specific weekend in May
If only I could go... If only I could drive... *RAGEFACE*
(May. 06, 2011  6:18 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: If only I could go... If only I could drive... *RAGEFACE*
How to make a tournament in your area
yea im comming to both days I CANT WAIT!! its gonna be soo awesome!
I think I might only go to one or not at all but even if I go to one it's going to be EPIC.
I'd love to host a tourney here in Arkansas/the South in general! A few problems though-
1. I don't have a TT/SK stadium to use, so no tourney for that reason.
2. I don't have 8 people to host one >.> only about 4.
3. No prizes either. Confused
If I could remedy these problems I'd love to host one, but I'm positive I won't be able to. :v Oh well, there's always next year.
(May. 06, 2011  6:45 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: I'd love to host a tourney here in Arkansas/the South in general! A few problems though-
1. I don't have a TT/SK stadium to use, so no tourney for that reason.
2. I don't have 8 people to host one >.> only about 4.
3. No prizes either. Confused
If I could remedy these problems I'd love to host one, but I'm positive I won't be able to. :v Oh well, there's always next year.
I just answered all of your questions except for the first one in that link, however, the TT attack stadium is worth having.

You have friends and parents, which should amount to 8 somewhere. At the price of free, I'd like to think your parents would be more than happy to pull a string to make you happy.
seems to be intersting.

But dissapointed, it happens only in uk & canada.
(May. 06, 2011  7:10 PM)GatlingClawX Wrote: seems to be intersting.

But dissapointed, it happens only in uk & canada.
Can't you read? It's all over the world...
US? Italy? ...