BeyDays 2011 - May 28th & 29th, New Face Boosters, and a Quest for Quetz Sale!

None near me this year, but if I show some friends this, maybe Wheeling will have enough bladers for a tournament soon (hopefully)
Looks good! This is cool! Its better than the last years.
Yippee! The tourney in India is on Beydays! Also, as the fee is waived, we won't have problems getting participants! The BeyLotto is my last, and only chance to get a beyblade as I have now been warned by my parents now...NO NEW BEYS.... Lightning L Drago is my last beyblade... Sadly, its the only bey in my collection of MFB... So, I really look forward to winning a Beat Lynx... At least I will have my 2nd bey if I win it.....
Damn, no Aussie tournament!
Oh well, there is always next year.
well wraith i agree, all tournament ideas have been dropped, mine's is too late to get fully up by that weekend unless lots of people want it. there is always next year, ill make sure of that.
I'm absolutely thrilled and ecstatic about this news! Does it mean that bladers will not receive credits henceforth? It's just that I'd like to use my provisional credits(if they were to be awarded).
so your saying that there was a tournament in canada and uk
Dude, tourneys in those regions is so common.
Amazing. Simply Amazing. Shame Melbourne will probably not have a Tourney until September....Maybe.

Whats that 4 New Face boosters? Gotta go Donate. Im happy I got 2 Face Booster Blacks before it Died Smile

That is very Cool.
But I don't want a Dark Wolf or Dark Bull. Crying Haha. Unhappy
Ha Ha Ha! So unlucky to find that Storm Pegasus is sold out! Only if you would've acquired 5 more credits.
finallt a bey tournament right next door!!! i'm so happy!
But the sad news for me is that I won't be able to participate in a BeyDays Indian Tournament Unhappy. Well hope that other Indian Bladers who are gonna participate in a tournament will get their prize!
It's not kai-v.

It's kei
Hmm ...
Might be interested in hosting a Beydays tournament for Melbourne ...
However it is kind of close to my mid year exams. |:

Great news Kei. (:
I'm hoping to host the first one here in Japan :] I hope it will be accepted
You got 8 people together for the tournament? Not like it's THAT hard to get people to Beyblade in Japan (I would assume), but I didn't know we had that many members in Japan...
There are not that many members in Japan and any other non-english speaking countries for that matter are mostly because of language barriers.

Tbh, I'm quite surprise that Japan hasn't had a wbo sanctioned tourneys before, considering it's the 'home' of beyblades. Good for you beybladejapan !! *thumbs up*
(May. 06, 2011  6:39 AM)BDaichi Wrote:
(May. 06, 2011  6:36 AM)LeoneLione Wrote: AHHHHH, NONE IN FRANCE?! D"""""""""""""""""""""": WHYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!
Well anyway, even IF I lived in the US or in Italy I would be going to the French Open Center court seats!!!! Grin
But it's really unfair that I didn't attend to any tournament... Oh well MAYBE next year.
Make one?
Have all your fries join WBO talk to Kai-V learn the rules of torney.
And have France B Day

1. There are not many Bladers in France that I know...
2. People here don't really follow the rules (ex: A modified light launcher is ok to use, Etc. ...)
3. Some don't even know if there're beys are doing something good or bad. (Ex: His Storm Pegasus 105RF is spinning round and a round of my combo (Earth Leone 105WD), he says:" HA I got you in my trap!", then ten seconds later his Pegasus is out of spin...)
4. Some of them don't even know that some Hasbro Metal Fusion beys exist. (Ex: Person tells me to come over to show me a really new bey he's going to get, when I get over there he shows me a pic of Cyber Pegasus.)
5. I don't have a MFB stadium (I have a Hasbro D: ), most of other people that I know who Beyblade in France use bowls...
Ha Ha Ha! Really, the language barriers are really annoying. If those wouldn't have been there, the countries with awesomely huge populations like China and India(I live here) would have already made WBO's members strength shoot to 1 million!
(May. 06, 2011  5:13 AM)Uwik Wrote: Kai-V,

Thank you very much, as of 1 minute ago, I can confirm I will be hosting a beyday tournament in the other part of the world : Surabaya - INDONESIA. It will follow of course the WBO format. I'll PM you should I have further questions.

I have 8 (maybe 9) bladers in my area in mind who would be interested in this, and would like to take this opportunity to call out other Indonesian bladers in Indonesia, would would be interested in joining the beyday celebration. Please feel free to PM me.

(May. 06, 2011  2:33 PM)beybladejapan Wrote: I'm hoping to host the first one here in Japan :] I hope it will be accepted

Yes! I'm so excited for these tournaments, haha. Amazing news guys, good luck!
(May. 06, 2011  12:24 AM)Deikailo Wrote: You only need you + 7 bladers and a TT attack/super attack/stamina stadium and a camera.

carp, i was wanting to do a tournament sometime soon

i am really exited about all of this.
Wow, finally a tournament in the north east, will be going, i want myself some facebolts >:3