BeyDays 2011 - May 28th & 29th, New Face Boosters, and a Quest for Quetz Sale!

YES, one's in NY! Sweet, I might be able to go for this one, and get credits + a face. AWESHUM. But that Face Booster White looks cool, reminds me of Pokemon Black and White XD, but that Pearl booster looks really nice. Cute
(May. 06, 2011  1:01 AM)Deikailo Wrote: If someone enters two different beyday events, does that mean we are entered in the lotto twice?

No, sorry. Tongue_out
What about Brazil!We already have beyblades!
(May. 06, 2011  1:50 AM)Dharak Wrote: What about Brazil!We already have beyblades!

Try gathering enough people to host your own tournament, then! We're trying to help people out who haven't been able to get a community started in their area yet. Read the OP.
do prizes include the Vancouver tournament aswell
(May. 06, 2011  1:52 AM)Monkey-King Wrote: do prizes include the Vancouver tournament aswell

Yes, the people who participate in the Vancouver tournament will be entered in the BeyLotto. There will also be prizes at the Vancouver tournament itself. Smile
Kei, This is my second time seeing this (considering I was late last year =P). So how do I get the prizes? Do you guys mail it or what?? Hoping Otsu could make this work btw.
(May. 06, 2011  1:59 AM)® Wrote: So how do I get the prizes? Do you guys mail it or what??

If you win, we'll ship your prize to you free of charge.
Most exciting thing ever. I can't beleive my tournament is on the front page! Grin Best in the West will surely be amazing. I'll have to PM Kei about the BeyLotto, as I don't understand it, but I DO want to win. Super amazing and exciting, everyone will love the fact that there's no entry fee.

I can't wait to see everyone at Best in the West!
(May. 06, 2011  2:05 AM)Ink. Wrote: Super amazing and exciting, everyone will love the fact that there's no entry fee.

Ah, no. If you are referring to your tournament as well, then the "waiving off of the entry fee" does not count. That part is clearly including, in the opening post, in the section about people who would want to make a tournament, and for which the Committee's approval will come after the event, if everything went well. Since yours was already approved and official, it cannot really be included in that category even if it is indeed the first time a tournament is hosted there ... Hopefully you understand.

Such tournaments that are temporarily 'unofficial' but that could become official will be clearly distinguished in the opening post, as opposed to confirmed tournaments which got the Committee's approval.
Was excited for this pretty much all of April, Kei it would be alright for me to donate money (If I have any extra) in real life, yes?
(May. 06, 2011  2:11 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 06, 2011  2:05 AM)Ink. Wrote: Super amazing and exciting, everyone will love the fact that there's no entry fee.

Ah, no. If you are referring to your tournament as well, then the "waiving off of the entry fee" does not count. That part is clearly including, in the opening post, in the section about people who would want to make a tournament, and for which the Committee's approval will come after the event, if everything went well. Since yours was already approved and official, it cannot really be included in that category even if it is indeed the first time a tournament is hosted there ... Hopefully you understand.

Such tournaments that are temporarily 'unofficial' but that could become official will be clearly distinguished in the opening post, as opposed to confirmed tournaments which got the Committee's approval.

Now I am confused say I propose a tournament tommorow I wouldn't be able to wave the entry fee ???
(May. 06, 2011  2:11 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

It's advantageous to have it preapproved because then it's on the upcoming events list and the WBO can reimburse you for prizes. You will get more players this way, trust me.
(May. 06, 2011  2:18 AM)PattyCakeChamp! Wrote: Now I am confused say I propose a tournament tommorow I wouldn't be able to wave the entry fee ???

Since it would be proposed after this, and if you are more or less struggling to organise something and that there have been no tournaments in your area yet, then yes.
CARP,There's no tournament in the Philippines with TT attack stadium and awesome prizes.
(May. 06, 2011  2:16 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: Was excited for this pretty much all of April, Kei it would be alright for me to donate money (If I have any extra) in real life, yes?

Yes, that's fine.

(May. 06, 2011  2:18 AM)PattyCakeChamp! Wrote: Now I am confused say I propose a tournament tommorow I wouldn't be able to wave the entry fee ???

No, no, for you the entry fee and all of the regular procedures would be waived; you simply have to follow what was outlined in the OP. The only reason they are not being waived for Ink.'s tournament is because his tournament has already been approved and thus, we know for a fact that there will be enough interest for his tournament to be successful. I apologize for any confusion.

edit:
What Kai-V said:
(May. 06, 2011  2:21 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Since it would be proposed after this, and if you are more or less struggling to organise something and that there have been no tournaments in your area yet, then yes.
(May. 06, 2011  2:22 AM)Xyo Wrote: CARP,There's no tournament in the Philippines with TT attack stadium and awesome prizes.
Find someone with a TT attack stadium or just order one before the tournament. PM me if you need to buy one, I have 10 extra.
Holy snaperdoodles! This looks exiting! I may enter the New York tournament!
i love you guys.

those prizes for the lottery are AMAZING

beautiful faces, purple is hawt.

quick question about the face boosters, since the vancouver tournament is earlier, and the topic says first to 10th place winners, i'm so lost with this, i dont get it.
first out of all tournaments? or first within each tournament?

thank you very very much guys for allowing the Vancouver tournament to be a beydays event.
My face is red! I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS! Thanks everyone. I will hopefully maybe try to start some tournament in Illinois. Kei/Kai-V when you say the prizes, does that mean the person holding the tournament has to have prizes? Sorry for the confusion.
Yes, they mean the prizes will come out of the host's pocket/funds.
(May. 06, 2011  2:50 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: quick question about the face boosters, since the vancouver tournament is earlier, and the topic says first to 10th place winners, i'm so lost with this, i dont get it.
first out of all tournaments? or first within each tournament?

It is a lottery. We enter the username of everyone who participated in BeyDays tournaments this year, and randomly usernames are chosen. The first to get picked gets something, etc.

BeyBladestation Wrote:does that mean the person holding the tournament has to have prizes?

In addition to what Deikailo posted, the host can also have no prizes, it is up to them ...
why can't their be a tournemt in seattle
(May. 06, 2011  3:18 AM)vote4pedro Wrote: why can't their be a tournemt in seattle
Because people are too busy complaining instead of doing something to change it.

Other than Nano, who is working on trying to get a tournament going for Oregon.
Im exited for this contest! Stupid

But I cant go there... Unhappy
Still, Im exited to hear the winners! Stupid