BeyDays 2011 - May 28th & 29th, New Face Boosters, and a Quest for Quetz Sale!

Start something for Montreal. Wink
(May. 06, 2011  3:37 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Start something for Montreal. Wink

Almost everybody from Montréal is going to Toronto hah.
Woohoo! I'm so hyped up right now. I can't wait because this will be my first ever beyblade tournament. Hopefully I win a prize in the lotto see you in NYC!
(May. 06, 2011  3:48 AM)killercub93 Wrote: hey peoples this is the first post i have ever made as a member. i can cream any of you with my basalt aquario and hell kerbecks.[/size]
does anybody want to help me. i have no clue how to use this website. and if anybody knows if there is a beyblade tournament in los angeles than please tell me.
oh and please tell me how i can make a buddie
Look in the Help Section, please.

Anyways, I think this is probably the best thing yet. Seeing that Quest for Quetz is going away and a new campaign will launch. Face Booster Diamond looks really cool too, and the new face Pearl as well.

Also what is the WHF09 Gold L Drago?

I know it's the Metal System L-Drago but what are the letters before it mean.
(May. 06, 2011  4:00 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Also what is the WHF09 Gold L Drago?

I know it's the Metal System L-Drago but what are the letters before it mean.

World Hobby fair 2009.
Forgive me ignorance, but I have a few redundant questions to make this crystal clear.

If I was to host a tournament on a this upcoming Beyday.

1. I just need a minimum of 8 participants (non-wbo members can be signed up and referred to on the day) ?
2. No passport / entrance fee needed on this day?
3. it will be accumulated on the beylotto raffles?
4. Will the non-passport holder have a beyranking after the tournaments?
5. Although not going through the standard approval process, will it still need to be approved? or do we simply just take pictures of the tournament itself?

cheers.
(May. 06, 2011  4:44 AM)Uwik Wrote: Forgive me ignorance, but I have a few redundant questions to make this crystal clear.

If I was to host a tournament on a this upcoming Beyday.

1. I just need a minimum of 8 participants (non-wbo members can be signed up and referred to on the day) ?
2. No passport / entrance fee needed on this day?
3. it will be accumulated on the beylotto raffles?
4. Will the non-passport holder have a beyranking after the tournaments?
5. Although not going through the standard approval process, will it still need to be approved? or do we simply just take pictures of the tournament itself?

cheers.

1. Yes, but remember that you have to provide a photograph of all the participants who played in the tournament, to prove that they do exist. Make sure to at least take everyone's email address, also.

2. None needed, no.

3. If everything went well, then yes, it will afterwards be counted as a BeyDays event and participants will be entered in the BeyLotto.

4. Yes, absolutely, as long as they have an account and everything.

5. Essentially, for this special occasion we will try to approve it after it has happened, if there were absolutely no problems. Therefore, the results need to be correct, you need to give us a photograph of everybody who participated in the tournament, and all our Organized Play Rules need to have otherwise been respected.
:[
Can't go to the vegas tourney nor can I make a tourney for the 28th :[
Have fun yall!
Great news ! This is my first BeyLotto and seeing so many new things, I am so excited right now !!!

Also, I am planning to host a tournament on the 28th of May. I hope I succeed with the tournament !
Kai-V,

Thank you very much, as of 1 minute ago, I can confirm I will be hosting a beyday tournament in the other part of the world : Surabaya - INDONESIA. It will follow of course the WBO format. I'll PM you should I have further questions.

I have 8 (maybe 9) bladers in my area in mind who would be interested in this, and would like to take this opportunity to call out other Indonesian bladers in Indonesia, would would be interested in joining the beyday celebration. Please feel free to PM me.
Chief 2002 - Disappointed ...Hey, what other prizes are there for the winners of the tournaments (excluding the lottery) besides the face bolt boosters?
(May. 06, 2011  6:12 AM)renovawolborg Wrote: Chief 2002 - Disappointed ...Hey, what other prizes are there for the winners of the tournaments (excluding the lottery) besides the face bolt boosters?

That's up to the tournament organizers themselves, of course!
AHHHHH, NONE IN FRANCE?! D"""""""""""""""""""""": WHYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!
Well anyway, even IF I lived in the US or in Italy I would be going to the French Open Center court seats!!!! Grin
But it's really unfair that I didn't attend to any tournament... Oh well MAYBE next year.
(May. 06, 2011  6:36 AM)LeoneLione Wrote: AHHHHH, NONE IN FRANCE?! D"""""""""""""""""""""": WHYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!
Well anyway, even IF I lived in the US or in Italy I would be going to the French Open Center court seats!!!! Grin
But it's really unfair that I didn't attend to any tournament... Oh well MAYBE next year.
Make one?
Have all your fries join WBO talk to Kai-V learn the rules of torney.
And have France B Day
WHy isn't ther a beyday tourney in SYdney, Australia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(May. 06, 2011  7:06 AM)Eragon Wrote: WHy isn't ther a beyday tourney in SYdney, Australia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No one there wanted to host one? It isn't up to the WBO committee members to host tournaments. It is up to us, the WBO users. In fact, you could host one yourself.
WHY CAN T IT BE IN AUSTRALIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM SO ANNOYED XD
you know its not around the WORLD there is only tornaments in US UK canada and itally and there are 8 tornaments
(May. 06, 2011  7:08 AM)Hero Wrote:
(May. 06, 2011  7:06 AM)Eragon Wrote: WHy isn't ther a beyday tourney in SYdney, Australia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No one there wanted to host one? It isn't up to the WBO committee members to host tournaments. It is up to us, the WBO users. In fact, you could host one yourself.

Exactly. People need to get their heads around this! You need to take the initiative.

However, as for Australia, momiji manju is actually supposed to be hosting a tournament for BeyDays. We had to remove it from the announcement though since we never heard back from him quickly enough with the details. Hopefully he posts a thread about it soon so that we can add it to the list of events!
I am going to organize one in India on beydays..I hope I get enough participants
WOWW! SO COOL I WANNA GO TO A BEYDAY EVENT!
To bad in in Aus =(
Well hope all of the countrys to have fun and good luck =)

EDIT: WAIT WE MIGHT HAVE ONE WOOT WOOT
Kei you mentioned something about Passport holders I didn't understand? What was it about and what does it mean?

EDIT: I get it now
Prizes 1 to 5 are only for blader pass people =)
OMG!!!!!i most likely to be 2rd or 5th placer rather than 1st!!!PLS WBO mkae a tournament in philippines pls in laguna
This site hates my family.

As soon as my cousin and I start collecting credits for Quertz, you guys take it away from us

-.-
(May. 06, 2011  8:02 AM)RAW Wrote: This site hates my family.

As soon as my cousin and I start collecting credits for Quertz, you guys take it away from us

-.-

Hah, how many Credits should you have right now? There is a long list of people ahead of you who already had enough/close to enough for Quetzalcoatl, unfortunately. We never said this campaign would last forever/we would restock once the prize pool ran out, so hopefully you can understand.

I promise you and everyone else though, the new campaign is going to be 10000x better than Quest for Quetz. Wink
I know, didn't mean it in arrogant way or anything. It was just ironic