BeyChannel Revitalization Project!

[Image: beychannel.png]
BeyChannel Revitalization Project

Hello World Bladers!

After falling into relative disuse for the past couple years, the WBO Committee has recently decided to begin taking steps to revitalize our official Youtube Channel, BeyChannel!

Beyblade News
The revitalization will begin with a new segment titled "Beyblade News". Check out the first video!:

As you can see, the main purpose of these news announcement videos will be to drive traffic to the WBO–specifically, the official thread for the product being announced/revealed–emphasizing that we are always the first to announce details regarding new Beyblade releases outside of Japan. Additionally, now, besides the forums themselves, and our Facebook and Twitter pages, BeyChannel will become yet another avenue for Bladers to be among the first to learn about upcoming releases.

And of course, any help you guys can provide by liking our videos, sharing them, and subscribing would be greatly appreciated! Smile

By the way, the Beyblade News video above (and all subsequent updates) was produced by our very own Tris (and narrated by ... Dude!) ! Be sure to check out his Youtube Channel: iTris2. As a token of our thanks, we are awarding him with the prestigious Peridot Face [Image: peridotface.png]! Thanks for putting up with all of our nitpicking, haha.

Competitive Content
From the very beginning, however, BeyChannel has always been first and foremost, about presenting content for serious Bladers, and Bladers who are looking to learn about the competitive aspects of Beyblade for the first time:

(Jan. 09, 2009  1:51 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I wanted to deliver absolutely the best Beyblade video experience in the world, so that's what I'm going for with this. My goal is to provide loads of high quality, high definition Beyblade videos with no fillers and no random battle requests between terrible Beyblades! Any video posted here will have a purpose for serious Bladers.

Our first video is on the infamous Sliding Shoot. I know a lot of you have been having trouble performing this, and it's a hard technique so it's no surprise, so let's work on it together! Watch the Sliding Shoot video in HIGH DEFINITION!

Rest assured, BeyChannel will not be straying far from its original spirit. In addition to the "Beyblade News" and other update videos, we also have many ideas for new content tailored specifically for serious Bladers, and novice Bladers looking to become competitive in the upcoming months.

And we are of course open to any suggestions of what you guys would like to see as well, so please, let us know if you have any ideas of your own!

Tournament Footage
There's one other aspect missing, though: tournament videos. As you all know, the WBO has also facilitated the hosting of hundreds of Beyblade tournaments across the globe since its inception. There's a handful of tournament videos up right now, but they're all within Canada; this certainly doesn't represent how far-reaching our userbase is, now does it? This is why we feel it's time to finally expand ... and to do that, we need your help! As a result, BeyChannel will now be open to submissions of new tournament footage from all Official WBO Tournament hosts/participants/spectators. Interested? Here is how the submission process will work:

Submission Process
1. Contact Kei for Font/Video/Audio Guidelines
2. Assemble tournament footage into a 2-4min clip (quality: minimum 480p widescreen and footage must have not been posted on Youtube before)
3. Upload the assembled footage to a file sharing website and send it to the WBO Committee for review.
4. If approved, the WBO Committee will add the BeyChannel intro/outro to your footage, and then post the video on BeyChannel!

Simple, isn't it?

(Protip for anyone who is interested in doing this: while close-ups of individual battles are very important, try to get a few shots of the venue, participants, etc.)

Tournament footage contributors who have their material posted on BeyChannel will also be given one of the following Face Boosters as our way of saying "thank you" for all of your efforts:

That's all for now! Again, please like and share our videos, and subscribe if you haven't already!
Finally! Hasn't been a video for like 2 Years .. a while.

Did he say Bandid Gambull ..? LOL

And lastly:

EDIT: 2 Dislikes already, 2funny.
Thank you for the opportunity to do this Kei and Kai-V!

Hopefully other members around here can help contribute to making tournament videos, or maybe even evolving to separate people doing separate video categories. That will really help take some of the weight off my shoulders, hah.

Judging from the first two comments and like-dislike ratio of the video so far, it doesn't seem like people like the video... Interesting ;-;

Finally! a BeyChannel so everybody can know Beyblade!!
Who's talking in the vid? Is it some kind of text to mp3 software? Seriously, it sounds like an AI... LOL
(Oct. 16, 2012  9:28 AM)Shogun Wrote: Who's talking in the vid? Is it some kind of text to mp3 software? Seriously, it sounds like an AI... LOL

The user is: "Dude"

It is in the OP, haha.
No me gusta voice for voice over. F 2 3 0, Gambuuul....otherwise great job on bringing it back to the community.
Yeah, I really don't like the way he voices it. It kinda sounds like he's mocking the beyblade (which I know he isn't, but it still sounds like that)
(Oct. 16, 2012  12:01 PM)BeyBlade Sensei Wrote: Who edited the video?

iTris2 ...

Try reading the OP first.
It was written Produced not Edited..
So Yeah, I didn't know that.
And for your Information, I've already read the OP.
Yay the BeyChannel is back! Sorry Dude but i don't really like the voice ( no offense ) Othe rthan that GREAT JOB GUYS! cant wait for some more Grin
Cool to hear this is coming back. I watched the videos even before I joined here.

Tris does good editing. Congrats Tris on the face!
BeyChannel is coming back and Congrats Tris on the Face
(Oct. 16, 2012  10:01 AM)Mahoutsukai Wrote: No me gusta voice for voice over. F 2 3 0, Gambuuul....otherwise great job on bringing it back to the community.

Gam and Gen sound relatively similar, and that is the correct way to pronounce Tracks ... 100 = ichi maru maru, one zero zero.
I like the sound of the video footage thingy. I might do it, but Arupaeo might do it as well. Would we edit the video in iMovie or something?
(Oct. 16, 2012  12:23 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2012  10:01 AM)Mahoutsukai Wrote: No me gusta voice for voice over. F 2 3 0, Gambuuul....otherwise great job on bringing it back to the community.

Gam and Gen sound relatively similar, and that is the correct way to pronounce Tracks ... 100 = ichi maru maru, one zero zero.

But there's an "mm" sound to it.

Isn't it just awkward when you pronounce it like that? Since we normally pronounce it: Two-thirty, not two three zero ..

Or is it just me..?
It sounded kinda weird to me too. Anyway, how the heck does the video have 12 dislikes!? Im glad beychannel is making a comeback though!
There is a reason why I originally translated the prize Beyblade of BBG-23's name to "Gamble" even if the Katakana was 'genburu' : it sounds very, very similar.

I told Dude to pronounce the Track like that ... Personally, in French, I would just say F two-hundred-and-thirty, but the proper way to pronounce it is F two three zero.
See, I was actually planning to make a thread to bring the channel back hah, I'm overjoyed by this and have one question, will the "film-er" get any credit for making the video? Or at least a reference?
Subbed.This is awesome! But I think the Dude's voice shouldn't be so deep, it might have been one of the reasons why the video got 13 dis i likes.
1 question though, when a new video is uploaded, will it be posted in this thread?
Well, its nice to see the BeyChannel being revitalized, haha!
I used to follow BeyChannel even before I joined this site, and I always waited for updates.

Its good to hear that we are finally taking a serious step towards reviving WBO's awesome YouTube Channel!
Congratulations Tris! That Peridot Face sure is something!

Hm, I never knew we pronounce Tracks by separating the digits. I always pronounced them the way Cannon does (two-thirty).
Well, nice to know something new, haha!
(Oct. 16, 2012  12:28 PM)Ginga Blader Wrote: I like the sound of the video footage thingy. I might do it, but Arupaeo might do it as well. Would we edit the video in iMovie or something?

Whatever program you have access to would be fine.

(Oct. 16, 2012  1:38 PM)DrPepsidew Wrote: See, I was actually planning to make a thread to bring the channel back hah, I'm overjoyed by this and have one question, will the "film-er" get any credit for making the video? Or at least a reference?

Yes, of course! In the video and in the description.
Its really cool that the WBO has finally "Revitalized" the BeyChannel, will be great that it will be updated frequently now and will be exciting to watch a well Smile
This is awesome. Definitely going to have to get a new camera for tournament footage. Thank you Kei