BeyChannel Revitalization Project!

Does this mean we can film the tournaments and hand them over to Kei so we can be featured in the channel?
If ever, I'm planning on recording our tournament here in the Philippines (October Onslaught).
(Oct. 21, 2012  1:47 AM)Shogun Wrote: Does this mean we can film the tournaments and hand them over to Kei so we can be featured in the channel?
If ever, I'm planning on recording our tournament here in the Philippines (October Onslaught).

Basically, yes. You'll have to edit the footage into a 2-4 minute clip and add a few titles in to our specifications, then you can send it for us for review, and then we'll put it up on BeyChannel.

Also, so you all know: each tournament footage contributor that has their footage put up on BeyChannel will be able to choose from one of the following Face Boosters as a "thank you" from us!
Hmmm, could we contribute to Beyblade Lessons?
(Oct. 21, 2012  7:19 PM)BladerPegasis Wrote: Hmmm, could we contribute to Beyblade Lessons?

Your video would have to be of a very high quality. You can always try filming one and showing it to us though.
So, I decided that might help some people to have an actual guide outside of this announcement thread outlining how to submit tournament footage to us for BeyChannel. You can find it here: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-How-to-S...BeyChannel

It includes the more precise guidelines that I've been PMing to people.
Very professional as always. I think you should make a video about weak launch which is a technique that not too many people know.
Our second Beyblade News video is now up!:

Most of you guys on here have probably already read about BBG-24/25, but I thought I'd post this here anyways.
Much better than the Bandid Genbull one, imo.

At 0:10, is there not supposed to be a space in between DX & Set?
(Oct. 28, 2012  9:18 AM)Cannon Wrote: Much better than the Bandid Genbull one, imo.

I agree with Cannon, much better than the last one.
(Oct. 28, 2012  9:18 AM)Cannon Wrote: Much better than the Bandid Genbull one, imo.

At 0:10, is there not supposed to be a space in between DX & Set?

Oh yes, and is everyone else getting the weirdest of "Suggestions" on Youtube .. ? (On that video). Nothing based on Beyblade or the product.

What did you put in the "Tags" when you uploaded, do you know?
(Oct. 28, 2012  1:01 PM)Cannon Wrote: Oh yes, and is everyone else getting the weirdest of "Suggestions" on Youtube .. ? (On that video). Nothing based on Beyblade or the product.

What did you put in the "Tags" when you uploaded, do you know?

Ah, I am too, actually. I'm not sure why, since all of the tags are Beyblade-related. Confused
Hmm, IMO, I like it better without a voice. No offense to Dude though. Also, the special FX to the chrome wheels looked pretty cool. Great job to whoever made it!
(Oct. 28, 2012  5:54 PM)BladerPegasis Wrote: Hmm, IMO, I like it better without a voice. No offense to Dude though. Also, the special FX to the chrome wheels looked pretty cool. Great job to whoever made it!

The creator is still Tris.
Yet another Beyblade News video has been posted! This time it's for Samurai Pegasis and Gladiator Bahamudia:

The channel now has over 10,000 subs!I feel so happy for this Grin
(Nov. 04, 2012  5:14 PM)BeybladePants11 Wrote: The channel now has over 10,000 subs!I feel so happy for this Grin

They had 10,000 subscribers a while ago.

Until they lost about 15 subscribers from the Bandid Genbull video. :\
(Nov. 04, 2012  5:17 PM)Cannon Wrote: They had 10,000 subscribers a while ago.

Until they lost about 15 subscribers from the Bandid Genbull video. :\

You seriously cannot blame it all on that video which was not so bad at all ... Most of those subscribers are from years ago, so perhaps at least a dozen people realised that they were not Beyblade fans anymore and are not interested in receiving notices that we have new videos ...
A new tournament video has (finally) been posted on BeyChannel! Please check it out!

Thanks to rkalajian for putting it together!

Also, you can expect to see a series of new videos in the near future from the BEYBLADE REVOLUTION Qualifier Series and BEYBLADE REVOLUTION. Wink
For me personally, it says the video is private.
(Jun. 20, 2013  8:34 PM)Tri Wrote: For me personally, it says the video is private.

That's odd. It is public and has received some views/comments already, so I don't understand what the problem could be ...
It's working now, I don't understand why it wasn't working.
I also have the videos for the tournament which was held on 12th June 2013 [Thane, India] Bladerz B'Day Clash!

Should I PM you the links of the videos? I want a video on the BeyChannel which is from India!! Smile
I am talking to you! Kei
(Jun. 22, 2013  10:36 AM)Nemo Wrote: I also have the videos for the tournament which was held on 12th June 2013 [Thane, India] Bladerz B'Day Clash!

Should I PM you the links of the videos? I want a video on the BeyChannel which is from India!! Smile
I am talking to you! Kei

Videos that you want to see uploaded on BeyChannel should not have already been uploaded on YouTube previously.