Best Out of the Box?

Poll: Zero-G synchrome sets, do they count as out of the box?

Yes
66.29%
No
33.71%
Total: 100% 175 vote(s)
(Mar. 19, 2018  7:03 PM)Brainofcthulu Wrote: For burst, Spriggan Requiem, Maximum Garuda, Drain Fafnir, And I think Ark Bahamad.

Nightmare Longinus and Sieg Xcalibur are also good.
(Mar. 19, 2018  7:03 PM)Brainofcthulu Wrote: For burst, Spriggan Requiem, Maximum Garuda, Drain Fafnir, And I think Ark Bahamad.

I'd also throw Tornado Wyvern up there too, it has decent stamina and burst resistance, and can OS most left spinners.

In my case though, while Garuda has great stamina, the burst resistance for stock mG doesn't seem as good as most others and it bursts way too easily unlike what most seem to experience.
There is nL too...
(Mar. 20, 2018  10:53 PM)Dragunix Wrote: There is nL too...

Yeah, already mentioned above.
(Mar. 20, 2018  11:28 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Mar. 20, 2018  10:53 PM)Dragunix Wrote: There is nL too...

Yeah, already mentioned above.
My bad...

The internet ended up duping my posts for a second there, whoops
Arguably Emperor Forneus.
Yard seems to be an excellent Atomic alternative
0 is the heaviest Disc in the game with excellent Defense and Attack potential
Layer seems decent due to its round shape and heavy weight
(Mar. 20, 2018  11:37 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: Arguably Emperor Forneus.

agreed, all three parts are top tier or seemingly top tier, for burst the top 5 best stock combo beys are (not in order excpet for eF)

1. emperor Forneus.0.Yard
2. tornado Wyvern.4G.Atomic
3. spriggan Requiem.0.Zt
4. beat Kukulkan.7U.Hn
5. nightmare Longinus.Ds
(Mar. 21, 2018  12:31 AM)Bey_$avage Wrote:
(Mar. 20, 2018  11:37 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: Arguably Emperor Forneus.

agreed, all three parts are top tier or seemingly top tier, for burst the top 5 best stock combo beys are (not in order excpet for eF)

3. spriggan Requiem.0.Zt
4. beat Kukulkan.7U.Hn
5. nightmare Longinus.Ds

I would replace Beat Kukulcan with either Legend Spriggan (Excellent Layer, Same Disk and highly aggressive Driver if you can get a good launch with it) or Sieg Xcalibur (Even better Layer, decent Attack Disk with excellent synergy with the Layer and a Driver with a great mix of Attack and Stamina)
(Mar. 21, 2018  12:34 AM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2018  12:31 AM)Bey_$avage Wrote: agreed, all three parts are top tier or seemingly top tier, for burst the top 5 best stock combo beys are (not in order excpet for eF)

3. spriggan Requiem.0.Zt
4. beat Kukulkan.7U.Hn
5. nightmare Longinus.Ds

I would replace Beat Kukulcan with either Legend Spriggan (Excellent Layer, Same Disk and highly aggressive Driver if you can get a good launch with it) or Sieg Xcalibur (Even better Layer, decent Attack Disk with excellent synergy with the Layer and a Driver with a great mix of Attack and Stamina)

i thought of both lS & sX for this list. But i felt like 7U is better than 7, or 1. and from my personal testing i know for a fact that Hunter is more versatile & useful than either merge or iron. thats why i chose bK and its one of the only god beys that's gimmick actually works and does what is described (In My Opinion)

and don't think bK has ever gotten the credit it deserves
For limited format, Spiral Tempo S130MF might be the best. It's like the Limited Format version of Balro^2 BD145MF/MF Flash Aquilla W145MF
here are some good OSOTB (Outside Of The Box) combos

Cho - Z Spriggan 7B Op (Defense mode)

Winning Valkyrie 10 Qc'

Z Achilles 0W Atomic
(Nov. 13, 2019  2:11 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: here are some good OSOTB (Outside Of The Box) combos

Winning Valkyrie 10 Qc'

Z Achilles 0W Atomic

Can you get these in a random booster? What this thread is for is stock combos, like Lord Spriggan or Zwei Longinus.
The new Prime Apocalypse is pretty good out of the box
Did no one bring up Lord Spriggan yet?
(Nov. 13, 2019  2:11 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: here are some good OSOTB (Outside Of The Box) combos

Winning Valkyrie 10 Qc'

Z Achilles 0W Atomic

This topic is for OOTB (Out of the Box) combos, as in stock combo.

Agree that Lord Spriggan is great right from the get-go.  For a long time, Hasbro’s Arc Balkesh B3 had been great in its stock combo. Zwei Longinus performs pretty well in its stock combo from my experience.
Maybe Gravity Perseus
J U D G E M E N T
Dread Bahamut (triple set version)
I think dead Phoenix, lord Spriggan(even with the burst resistors completely gone), and zwei Longinus.
dH.8’E.X’ is pretty nice straight out of the box. LS.Bl.Dm’ is as well. I might also throw Bladkesh B3 & czS.00W.Z in there too.
Khalzar
Dead Phoenix
Nightmare Longinus
Zwei Longinus
Balkesh B3
Asteroid Zeutron, people were getting good in classic using anubion stock too.
Which is the best Beyblade in the world? What are the 10 legendary beyblades.?
In my opinion the strongest could be Tempest Dragon Mb.2A but also Dead Phoenix is really good.
Well the best beyblade in general is probably Metal face duo bull Bearing drive