Best Out of the Box?

Poll: Zero-G synchrome sets, do they count as out of the box?

Yes
66.29%
No
33.71%
Total: 100% 175 vote(s)
Just take a look at the tier list. Smile

As for Hasbro, try looking for Ronin Dragoon, Bandit Genbu, Guardian Leviathin, Samurai Ifrit can be good, depending on what you have and which stadium you're using; same goes for Thief Phoenix.

The Ultimate Synchrome DX sets from Takara Tomy are excellent purchases, they both contain must-have parts that are tremendously useful in Zero-G/Shogun Steel, and are good parts for MFB beys as well.

Zero-G(Takara)/Shogun Steel(Hasbro) has been a big part of the meta,(In both BB-10 and the Zero-G stadium)so I'd try to look for the one's that are on both the tier lists. Wyvang, Dragoo/on, Genbu/Genbull, Girago, etc.

If you're interested in the new Limited Format, which bans certain parts(Synchromes, Disk Tracks, Basalt, Hell, RB, RDF) you can always buy some parts for that if you're interested.

Phantom, Duo(DX set), and Flash are both really good purchases from Takara Tomy that are outside of Zero-G. You may be able to find Phantom and Flash Hyperblades in stores.

Sythe and Duo(Exclusive only to Takara Tomy)are MFB parts that have found use in the Zero-G stadium, and are very good there.

Hope this helped.

EDIT: If you were wondering which Beys to buy you should probably post in the Purchase Consultation thread.
Thanks will check, so hyperblades and Shogun Steel are the ones to get from hasbro
Yep, but you have to be careful which ones to buy. Just refer back to the tier list for more information on which ones to buy.
Ok i will thanks for all the help Smile
2013 or 2015 makes no difference, hmph, went through and might as well actually list what I was looking for of course opinion is opinion as I've stated before...So listing time!:

MFB:

-Earth Eagle 145WD
-Earth Virgo GB145BS
-Thermal Pisces T125ES
-Lightning Ldrago 100HF
-Burn Fireblaze/phoenix 135MS
-Rock Leone 145WB
-Flame Libra T125ES
-Rock Aries ED145B
-Dark Gasher/Cancer CH120FS
-Evil/Killer Gemios DF145FS
-Rock Escorpio/scorpio T125JB
-Storm Pegasus 105RF
-Rock Orso D125B
-Storm Aquario HS/F
-Dark Bull H125SD
-Cyber Pegasus 105F
-Storm Capricorn M145Q (Clearly the best one of the bunch!)
-Dark Wolf DF145FS
-Poison Serpent SW145SD

MM

-Twisted Tempo/Basalt Horoguim 145WD
-Hades/Hell Cerberus BD145DS
-Rock Giraffe/Zuraffa R145WB
-Grand Kelos ED145RSF
-Meteo Ldrago LW105LF
-Gravity Pursues/Destroyer A145WD
-Vulcan Horosues 145D
-Grand Kelos T125RSF
-Flame Blyix 230WD
-Evil/Killer Befawl UW145EWD
-Ray Gil 125RS
-Ray Striker D125CS
-Thermal Lacerta WA135HF
-Spiral Capricorn 90MF
-Galaxy Pegasis W105R²F
-Cyclone Herculeo 105F

As for the other 2, well I didn't collect a lot of MF as I wanted too and as for 4DS didn't get around to purchasing any of those to actually set a place for them...
Should probably note that they're ordered from best to worst. Wink
Guess I gotta share my thoughts, all in order:

Rule - I won't add anything like the synchrome set or anything, so you're actually not going to see Gargole Ifraid SA165GCF or any of those. Also no stock Zero G Beyblades as without synchromes, they suck, same applies for Engine Gear system. I would a seperate list for the Magnacore system but TBH I don't know them that well, only a few.

So that's my list, if you want to consult me with any possible errors, please do.
Updated and hopefully finalized for the five formats with no further releases.
Came back here to update this, forgot to add in the double pack beyblades which are ya know...pretty cool! (i don't care what anyone says, Dark libra is pretty attractive) so here is the updated tire list!

MFB:

-Earth Eagle 145WD
-Earth Virgo GB145BS
-Thermal Pisces T125ES
-Lightning Ldrago 100HF
-Burn Fireblaze/phoenix 135MS
-Earth Wolf 105WD
-Rock Leone 145WB
-Flame Libra T125ES
-Rock Aries ED145B
-Dark Gasher/Cancer CH120FS
-Evil/Killer Gemios DF145FS
-Dark Libra ED145SD
-Evil Pisces ED145WD
-Rock Pegasus 105WD (best "Attack" type of the bunch)
-Rock Escorpio/scorpio T125JB
-Thunder Libra DF145BS
-Flame Sargenterio C145S
-Storm Pegasus 105RF
-Rock Gasher DF145WB
-Rock Orso D125B
-Storm Aquario 105HS/F
-Rock Aquario 135SF
-Dark Bull H125SD
-Flame Aries H125FS
-Cyber Pegasus 105F
-Storm Capricorn M145Q (Clearly the best one of the bunch!)
-Storm Leone 105HF
-Storm Aries
-Midnight Bull 125SF
-Hyper Aquario 100F
-Flame Bull
-Fury Capricorn 100HF
-Dark Wolf DF145FS
-Poison Serpent SW145SD
-Inferno Sargentario 145S
-Poison Scorpio M145Q
-Counter Leone 145D
-Torch Aries 135D

MM

-Twisted Tempo/Basalt Horoguim 145WD
-Hades/Hell Cerberus BD145DS
-Rock Giraffe/Zuraffa R145WB
-Grand Kelos ED145RSF
-Meteo Ldrago LW105LF
-Gravity Pursues/Destroyer A145WD
-Grand Capricorn 105D
-Poison Pegasus ED145JB
-Vulcan Horosues 145D
-Grand Kelos T125RSF
-Flame Blyix 230WD
-Evil/Killer Befawl UW145EWD
-Hyper Orso SW145JB
-Evil/Killer Kerbeks 230D
-Ray Gil 125RS
-Burn Wolf SW145WD
-Thunder Lacerta WA125
-Nightmare Rex SW145SD
-Inferno Cancer SW145SF
-Ray Striker D125CS
-Thermal Lacerta WA135HF
-Flame Serpent SW145F
-Spiral Capricorn 90MF
-Thermal Gemios T125S
-Galaxy Pegasis W105R²F
-Cyclone Herculeo 105F
-Cyber Aquario 105F
-Poison Virgo ED145ES
-Counter Scorpio 145D
-Inferno Blynx T125RS

There we go!
i have some suggestion for burst.

spoilt-spoiler (Click to View)
edit:- @[Time] can you add these beys if they worth?
(Mar. 05, 2016  7:12 PM)FIREFIRE Wrote: i have some suggestion for burst.

spoilt-spoiler (Click to View)
edit:- @[Time] can you add these beys if they worth?

Only 5 can get on the list, and rand. boosters have a lot of nice combos.
I'd probably go with
1. XFX
2. WCN (RB. 2)
3. WHA (RB. 2)
4. DOA
5. VSS

If Odin ever gets unbanned, OAC from RB. 2 could go on there too.
Not sure if it makes sense to rank them 1 to 5. All five Beyblades are used for different things.

But it definitely seems that stock, Xcalibur Force Xtreme, Wyvern Heavy Accel, Valkyrie Spread Survive, Wyvern Heavy Survive and Deathscyther Oval Accel are all viable options as opposed to their counterparts.
(Mar. 05, 2016  8:21 PM)Mitsu Wrote: Not sure if it makes sense to rank them 1 to 5. All five Beyblades are used for different things.

True, but that's how all of them are ranked in the OP.
Something to be changed, maybe?

Top 5 all should really only apply for Beyblades all the same type. We could perhaps make sections for types and rank them from there?

@[Time]
(Mar. 05, 2016  8:40 PM)Mitsu Wrote: Something to be changed, maybe?

Top 5 all should really only apply for Beyblades all the same type. We could perhaps make sections for types and rank them from there?

@[Time]

If you wanted to keep it 1 through 5 you'd have to do it from the basis of most to least utility per part. That's what I assumed OP was when I first went through this, but it's probably best to leave it rather ambiguous IMO so nobody has to debate. (ex "Wolborg MS should be #1!" "no, DEMS is way better bro")

But something like this, I think, would be p dank:
Quote:HMS
DEMS/DGMS (Dark Effigy/Dark Gargoyle MS), Wolborg MS, Advance Striker, Advance Averazer, Jiraiya MS
So there is no question of best-worst, you don't need to change much about the OP, and I don't need to cringe that Death Quetz is "above" Hell Kerbecs.
Tell me what you think, this is all kinda pedantic but whatever.
Takara Uriel 2 is pretty good... Until it breaks, that is.
The only way to make a ranking scale of one to five is I guess whatever's the best at that type, like Phantom Orion being rank 5 for stamina for example as it's arguably the best uncustomised stamina type in MFB, but having the best of each type pioneering the scale probably won't work. I think it's fine the way it was. The reason I say it wouldn't work because it's inaccurate already and opinions vary from person to person but also, being the best of this type won't mean anything unless that certain beyblade is good at this type as the other beyblade is good as another. For example, Phantom Orion, let's say it's the best stamina type could be better at stamina than say, Blitz Unicorno, one of the best stock attack type is at attack. Not saying it's true but I'm giving an example so it's easier to understand.
(Mar. 05, 2016  8:40 PM)Mitsu Wrote: Something to be changed, maybe?

@[Time]

@[Mitsu], lol. you can edit first post right? [as you're mod]

btw if you're thinking of ranking them 1st - 5th

then i think it should be like this:-

1. XFX/OAC [i know all beys have different use but still XFX and OAC are best OOB]
2. WCN
3. VSS
4. WHA
5. DOA [i think keeping it as 5th will be good due to Oval. it's not as good as DHA or DRA
I could very well edit the first post, but it'd be rude to do it without Time's permission and opinion.

Dan's idea definitely makes sense. I'd much rather go for something like that for future edits.
No Earth Aquilla? It was practically a top tier stamina out of the box it its day. Correct me if it is mentioned here.
(Jul. 16, 2016  2:55 AM)Denarlexar Wrote: No Earth Aquilla? It was practically a top tier stamina out of the box it its day. Correct me if it is here.

Even then, as good as it was in a Hasbro stadium, some things are still better than it. Such as Burn Cancer 90 WD.
Back on the subject of Burst, how do we count the Custom sets? While B-22 instructs you to make WHS, it also comes with a Defense driver, so you could build WHD, currently a very powerful Defense combo.
(Jul. 30, 2016  12:05 PM)ToxicAtom Wrote: Back on the subject of Burst, how do we count the Custom sets? While B-22 instructs you to make WHS, it also comes with a Defense driver, so you could build WHD, currently a very powerful Defense combo.

The problem with those custom sets is that it's not really "one bey out of a box". For the price of said set, you could easily buy 2-3 different beyblades and build a competitive top.
And if we are counting such set, then it'd make sense to focus on the most viable combo the box has to offer.
for burst only for long spin (not comp)
z3 0g bearing
For burst, Spriggan Requiem, Maximum Garuda, Drain Fafnir, And I think Ark Bahamad.