Best Out of the Box?

Poll: Zero-G synchrome sets, do they count as out of the box?

Yes
66.29%
No
33.71%
Total: 100% 175 vote(s)
At least someone else agrees with me, so many other people are bearing core obsessed...
I like DEMS over Wolborg MS as well, as I typically was able to beat Wolborg MS with DEMS no problem for the most part.

Jiraiya MS would be good for fifth I believe, I have one as well and from what I recall, it performed pretty well against other HMS uncustomized.
Finalized list for HMS?
HMS
1. DEMS/DGMS (Dark Effigy/Dark Gargoyle MS)
2. Wolborg MS
3. Advance Striker
4. Advance Averazer
5. Jiraiya MS
Yes. I agree with that list.
So how about those tests I mentioned on the previous page?
Blitz Lynx tr145 R2F, from the Great Ring of Destruction 2-pack. Does it have a spot on the list for attack?
Well the Blitz is hollow IIRC, and Lynx is bad for Blitz, not to mention Blitz should be low, so unfortunately, I don't think so.
ok so what do the rest of you think about Duo Uranus that I mentioned from the last page and wing pegasis too I think they both have a spot on the list and if you want me to explain why then tell me and tell me if you think they have a shot at the list and maybe you could do some tests
I personally think Basalt Horogium 145WD is the best overall out-of-the-box bey. It has a basic, yet decent stamina track-tip combo and Basalt is still heavy when compared to 4D.

When comparing to Zero-G, I don't think there's any uncustomized synchrome that will out-spin this. And with the weakness of stamina-types being attack, I don't think there are any uncustomized attack types that can consistently knock out Basalt Horogium either.
Say hello to Cosmic Pegasus W105R2F.
I can pretty much ko it with even big bang lol
Btw, ive got a recommendation. Libra 90WD. It's a decent stamina type.
Let's finish up plastics here guys, from my own testing dranzer v2 looks like it should have the final spot, any objections?
May I suggest a HMS TTOOTB? Sea Dragon. From my testing(official) it crushed DEMS, but I'm not sure if it can beat Wolborg MS though. If it can beat DEMS, it can beat Advance Averazer and Striker, and it might be able to outspin Jiraiya, so...
Erm exactly how experienced are you with attack types? I've had no problem beating an uncustomized Sea Dragon with DEMS in the past.

I would agree that it's an awesome beyblade, but it can be beaten by DEMS, Wolborg and Jiraiya (though this one is a toughy, Jiraiya additionally takes the top spot because it does better against a larger portion of HMS). I'd say it's a very close 6th if anything, but I wouldn't think past that.

Also Averazer's up there for spin-stealing, not for attack. The Advance Balancer AR, though I haven't tried it on a Metal Semi-Flat because I only have that one part, can effectively defeat Sea Dragon. This isn't necessarily representative due to differing parts but that test holds some merit.
I am very experienced with Attack types, and I mean very. Sea Dragon got KO'd alot but it got a few KOs because of somehow DEMS "pushed" back and self KO'd. I can make a video.
That's because Seagon Attacker is an OHKO AR, so it's smashing back. It's probably the best in HMS, but OHKO isn't incredibly viable to begin with.

Which spin directions were used? If they are in opposite spin directions, Upper Attack would be less effective for obvious reasons. In left vs. left, it's smash v. smash so there's bound to be a few KOs on either side and in right v. right DEMS dominates hands down.
While Sea Dragon is nice, I don't believe that it can consistently beat the previously mentioned for the Top 5.

In my experience, DEMS typically had no problem beating Sea Dragon either. Granted it has been awhile, but still, I do recall doing a lot of uncustomized testing with my HMS and typically DEMS and Wolborg were the two that would beat anything and everything.
I third what the other ga hooleane and kai have said. Sea Dragon is nothing compared to DEMS, in my experience its rare for it to even outspin it.
I can make a video of it for proof...
What about lightning l-drago for MFB, a once domineering attack wheel on a height decent for attack on an attack-oriented albeit poor attack tip
nah I don't think a stock LLD could ko anything like Basalt Befall it could maybe ko Phantom Orion but it wouldn't even touch Duo (I think it should be a bootb I explained why on the last page or last two pages) since it wouldn't reach the mw plus HF is flat out terrible and ruins the whole thing Unhappy
Deleted... I misread the thread rules.
It's supposed to be how good it does stock not the parts it comes with
Lazer, I don't mean to be rude, but try to leave this up to people who at least have some idea what they are talking about, hf is bad compared to rf/r2f/lrf, but it is still an attack tip on an attack wheel
SEriously, duo 230wd is easy to destabilize. I could ko that with ldg df105lrf.
How about libra/burn cancer 90wd? They were good LTSCs of their time.