Best Out of the Box?

Poll: Zero-G synchrome sets, do they count as out of the box?

Yes
66.29%
No
33.71%
Total: 100% 175 vote(s)
Bistool is both underrated and overrated in a lot of ways, however right ootb I do not believe it is top-tier (I own 3 and can attest to it being good, but not very good)
Twisted befall bd145 rsf for defense? Twisted is outclassed but it's a pretty great bey out of box
Is that a hasbro release or what?
Yes, it was released in a Double Pack.
(Aug. 18, 2013  12:13 AM)Time Wrote: Bistool is both underrated and overrated in a lot of ways, however right ootb I do not believe it is top-tier (I own 3 and can attest to it being good, but not very good)

There can be an entire thread for debating Bistool.
With a 10 Balance, it can beat a lot of customs, however, it can still be beaten by pretty much any top tier Smash Attack/Upper Attack custom, as well as some zombies.

If it is able to avoid a KO from an attack type, it is more than likely to win by outspin, but that can typically be said about any Balance/Compact custom when going up against an Attack Type.

Regardless, it is pretty clear that the best out of the box for the Plastic Generation is Driger V2 hands down.
Yes, but the question now is what takes up the 4 spots afterwards? Driger v2 is somewhat expensive and if someone is buying from a lot for example and driger s is there, that's not bad, or even driger g, great ar, aggro base, pretty solid
Driger S should definitely have the Number 2 spot.

Driger G as well as Dragoon G, I feel both are both the best G Series Beyblades uncustomized.

I feel if the tip changing feature of Seaborg is not frowned upon, it would definitely need to be considered for this list due to its amazing attack power.

Master Dragoon/Kid Dragoon is another that I was always extremely impressed with when uncustomized. While it did not have that raw attack power that Rubber tipped Blade Bases such as Storm Grip offered, it still could get the job done.
All very good points, especially about Seaborg since the tip inversion is now considered legal, decent attack ar, with great attack bb
Finalized list for HMS?
HMS
1. DEMS/DGMS (Dark Effigy/Dark Gargoyle MS)
2. Wolborg MS
3. Advance Striker
4. Advance Averazer
5. Dragoon MS/Dragoon MSUV

Also, kind of randomly someone sugggested Dranzer MS, I'm not in agreement with it, but its mode change is a little bit effective against some other ootb
Hmmm, I don't think Dranzer MS would be able to compete with the current list due to its height since pretty much everything on that list as well as several other would have no trouble going underneath it.

Im not sure abut Dragoon MS/MSUV's place on the list though. Can't decide if it should be higher or not.
(Sep. 01, 2013  5:03 AM)Time Wrote: Finalized list for HMS?
HMS
1. DEMS/DGMS (Dark Effigy/Dark Gargoyle MS)
2. Wolborg MS
3. Advance Striker
4. Advance Averazer
5. Dragoon MS/Dragoon MSUV

Also, kind of randomly someone sugggested Dranzer MS, I'm not in agreement with it, but its mode change is a little bit effective against some other ootb

I don't think Dranzer MS is good enough. These may have already been discussed, and I'm not too familiar with HMS, but would Jiraiya MS or Sea Dragon MS make the cut? If not, 5 should be MSUV over MS.

For Plastics:
1. Driger V2
2. Driger S
3. Driger G
4. Dragoon V2?/Dranzer V2?
5. Dragoon G?/Wolborg 4?

Dragoon G is basically Driger G in Left Spin: A good Attack AR with a reasonably aggressive base. Dragoon V2 has a great base, and while there are better things out there the AR looks like it could do some damage. People keep suggesting Dranzer V2, and I guess it's ok. Wolborg is good except for Star Wolf, but some Beyblades are too short to even hit the AR.
Plastics really needs some more input.
Driger V2/S/G are pretty much shoe-ins, Dragoon G might be as well.

Dragoon V2's AR is much too recoilly so it probably would not be on the list.
I would agree with Dranzer V2 as I have always had great success with it, but apparently not for everyone else.

I think some that need to be looked at and considered are:

Galeon (great compact)
Bistool (great compact)
Seaborg (Good smash attack as well as one of the best bases for Attack after changing the tip around)
Kids Dragoon/Master Dragoon (Great upper attack)
Eight Spiker doesn't have overhang, so it's too tall OTB IMO.

IMO Wolborg MS should go above DEMS, and potentially Advance Eterner should replace MSUV....

For plastics, IMO it is
1. Driger V2
2. Driger S
3. Driger G
4. Seaborg
5. Dranzer V2

Uriel 2 could potentially go up, as pretty much everything but the WD is top tier OTB, but it'll break within a few battles.
I think Duo Uranus is a good BootB it can take down lots of other uncustomized beys like Phantom Orion most stock Duo's can os a stock Phantom NP I think Duo Uranus should be added to the list Smile, and to back my opinoin up I own the bey Smile. If you think otherwise please state why
Thanks for your input, we will move on to MFB and Zero-g once we have plastics and HMS finalized at this point.

ShinobuXD Is dranzer v2 really the number 5? I agree with all the others since seaborg's mod was legalized, but I believe there's something better than dranzer v2 out there that is much more fitting for this list.
I mean as I mentioned, Dranzer V2 has always been a favorite for me uncustomized, but I hear different results about it often.
What would the other options in your mind be, how strongly do you feel about galeon, master dragoon, or bistool?
Well, I feel Bistool would beat Galeon out of the box.
(Though I when I would usually test these two, it was usually 10 Balance Bistool and 10 Heavy, MG Core Galeon, so there could be a difference with both uncustomized)

As far as Master Dragoon, I usually had no problem beating Bistool and Galeon with it, so I feel it is worth discussing too.
Would somebody with some free time mind doing some actual tests on the 4 (galeon, master/kid dragoon, bistool, dranzer v2)
For HMS would Round Shell MS go up? Since its RC is a Wolborg Killer.
No because that's all it's really good for, so it doesn't qualify as something that is good out of the box. Additionally, the AR is imbalanced, which is great for the so-called 'wobbler' combos (I've yet to see real use for it), so the uncustomized RSMS falls over even quicker and loses.

Honestly guys GFCUV is great and all but Metal Spiker isn't that great and Metal Attacker is even worse.
As for Eterner, Metal Sharp isn't exactly the pinnacle of balance. I can see why it would be a 5, but eh. I feel like you could stick Jiraiya MS on there instead haha.
Jiraiya is an interesting one to consider and from performance I've seen in tournaments and what others have said I am all for it being number 5, my only consideration before was I can't vouch for its abilities personally as I do not have one.
I have a Jiraiya and can vouch for it. Jiraiya MS is extremely solid in terms of performance.

I used to own a Wyvern DJ, but it is long since lost, however I can say that Metal Sharp isn't great. Super low defense and bad balance, plus it's tall too.
I didn't remember anyone mentioning Wyvern DJ for the list, but I must have missed it. I think that makes Jiraiya take the fifth spot, now, last decision for HMS, Wolborg or DEMS for number 1?
I mentioned Wyvern DJ because Advance Eterner has the same RC as it. Since I never owned the AR, I'm basing my experiences with that RC from Wyvern DJ instead...

DEMS over Wolborg for sure. Both are incredibly dominant in their respective areas, but Wolborg can be more easily countered than DEMS. So, definitely DEMS first, Wolborg second.