Best Out of the Box?

Poll: Zero-G synchrome sets, do they count as out of the box?

Yes
66.29%
No
33.71%
Total: 100% 175 vote(s)
Updated agreed upon list:

Plastic-
Balance: Driger V2

HMS:
Attack: Dragoon MS/MSUV, Advance Striker
Defense: Jiraiya MS
Survival: Wolborg MS
Balance: DEMS/DGMS (Dark Effigy/Dark Gargoyle MS)

MFB:
Stamina: Phantom Orion B
Defense: Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF
Attack: Cosmic Pegasus 105R2F
Balance:

MFB In Zero-G
Stamina: Phantom Orion B
Sway Defense: Diablo Nemesis S mode

We are getting there people.
You may want to write out Dark Effigy MS because you said (I think you said) that the thread is for beginners, and they may not know what it means.
I'll leave the abbreviations there as well, that way they are able to learn.
Uhh.... why is Advance Striker not there for attack?

And Death Quetz sway defense? No way. Diablo Nemesis on S mode>>>>>> Death Quetz for sway defense.
changes made, how about gaia dragoon v for attack for plastic?
I would say no. The AR does't have much power unless you use it in left spin with a fixed War Bear or Screw Zeus.
I think Phantom is actually great for Sway Defense too, but I could be wrong. If were talking about just sway defense that Dragooon may fit because of BSF.
I would suggest Master Dragoon as the best out-of-the-box attack type.
I stress that it can be much improved by customization, but the combination of a top-tier AR with a fairly harmonious blade base makes for a good candidate for best out-of-the-box attack type.
Hmm.... I don't know. Traditional upper isn't very good, even with the optimal parts, and Master Dragoon lacks two important parts- Storm Grip and HMC, which makes me think it wouldn't be the best. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't really see it myself.

IMO, Dragoon V2 is best for OOTB attack. AR has a ton of power(and recoil), WD is okay I guess, SG is light but still not horrible IMO, SP are pretty good, and the base is the third fastest rubber base in plastics, but outdoes Grip Attacker(bad AR) and Ariel 2(it will shatter!) OOTB.
(May. 25, 2013  5:05 AM)ShinobuXD Wrote: Hmm.... I don't know. Traditional upper isn't very good, even with the optimal parts, and Master Dragoon lacks two important parts- Storm Grip and HMC, which makes me think it wouldn't be the best. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't really see it myself.

IMO, Dragoon V2 is best for OOTB attack. AR has a ton of power(and recoil), WD is okay I guess, SG is light but still not horrible IMO, SP are pretty good, and the base is the third fastest rubber base in plastics, but outdoes Grip Attacker(bad AR) and Ariel 2(it will shatter!) OOTB.

You're absolutely right, I stand corrected about master dragoon!
Sounds good, one more taken care of
mfb
attack: dont care
defense: death quetzalcoatl
stamina: phantom orion
balance: earth eagle
Attack L-Drago Destroy FConfused
Defense Basalt Befall BD145RSF.
Stamina Phantom Orion
Balance Death Quetzalcoatl
After hearing some bells that rung a little too true, I have come to the decision that the format needs to be changed, type by type, is unfair because it suggests stock attack beys are similar to those of the other categories,so from now each series OOTB will have a numerically listed top 5 with a separate category for hasbro double packs.

Plastics
1. Driger V2
2. Driger S

HMS
1. DEMS/DGMS (Dark Effigy/Dark Gargoyle MS)
2. Dragoon MSUV
3. Wolborg MS
4. Dragoon MS
5. Advance Striker

MFB
1. Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF
2. Diablo Nemesis XGrin (X Mode)
3. Phantom Orion BGrin
5. Cosmic Pegasus w105R2f

Zero-G
1. Dark Knight Dragooon SW160BSF
2. Guardian Revizer 160SB

MFB in Zero-G
1. Phantom Orion BGrin

Zero-G in bb-10

Hasbro Double Packs

SIDE NOTE: ZERO-G BEYS ARE ALMOST ENTIRELY UNUSABLE WHEN NOT SYNCHROMED.
Ok, plastics should definitley have Driger V2 as number one, with either Driger S as number 2 and Dranzer V2 as number 3, or vice versa.

HMS, why would Wolborg MS, a top tier out of the box, be worse than Dragoon MSUV and that stupid AR?! IMO, HMS should be
1. Wolborg MS
2. DEMS
3. Jiraiya MS or Adv. Striker
4. Jiraiya MS or Adv. Striker
5. Uhh... idk
Defense and stamina are non-existent in out-of-the-box Zero-G play and Dark Knight Dragooon is tall, clumsy, and the opposite spin of everything else, which makes it extremely easy to knock over an KO.

I couldn't tell you the best out of Zero-G stadia, but I can speak for BB-10. Here is my list.

1. Samurai Pegasus W105R²F
2. Gladiator Bahamdia SP230GF
3. Archer Gargole SA165WSF
4. Thief Phoenic E230GCF
5. Samurai Ifraid W145CF

Essentially, the beys with the aggressive bottoms are the best, since everything that does not have an aggressive bottom is way to light, and recoily. The only bey, I do not have out of the list is Samurai Pegasus, which will be coming in the mail very shortly. From my intuition, I am pretty much sure that the grip and speed of R²F will dominate, but I will edit the list if I find otherwise.
What about bandid genbull, with f230 and tb it can't be horrible

Also why Pegasus over bahamdia?
MFB: 1. Death Quetzalcoatl
2. Phantom Orion
3. Scythe Kronos
4. Dark Knight Dragooon
5. Earth Virgo?
6. Duo Uranus 230WD
7. Wing Pegasis S130RB world congress commemorative model.
8. Basalt Befall BD145RSF
9. Bandid Genbull
10. LDrago Guardian
11. Hell Kerbecs
12. Gravity Perseus
13. Earth Eagle
14. Samurai Ifraid
15. Gladiator Bahamidia
16. Screw Lyre
(Jun. 10, 2013  2:37 AM)Time Wrote: What about bandid genbull, with f230 and tb it can't be horrible

Also why Pegasus over bahamdia?

Because R2F is still the best thing for attack in BB-10. It's also easier to control that GF.
nupmuk you clearly do not understand the new format, but that was not how the old one was either, so I have no idea what you did
Sorry I'll use the new format next time.
Change plastics to this:

Just kidding make it:

That's why th!nk got so annoyed at you btw since the way you've formatted your list doesn't work for plastics. Like at all. Splitting it into 3/4 types makes no sense when Driger V2 is the best for everything.
Have you looked at the new format?
Voltaic Ape on the plastics list?
Voltaic Ape has great uses because of its great parts like Defense Ring but... it's not terrible... but certainly not BOOTB. As many,many people have told you it should be this
1. Driger V2
2.Driger S
3. Dranzer V2
That's all I could come up with.