Best Out of the Box?

Poll: Zero-G synchrome sets, do they count as out of the box?

Yes
66.29%
No
33.71%
Total: 100% 175 vote(s)
Uh what? The spin gear that is top tier for zombies' isn't good in left spin. Total rubbish.
Sorry my bad, worded that terribly. I updated with what I meant when I put that.
Additionally, agreed upon working list
Plastic- Balance: Driger V2
Survival:

HMS: Upper Attack: Advance Striker
Defense: Jiraiya MS
Survival: Wolborg MS
Balance: DEMS

MFB: Stamina: Phantom Orion BGrin
Defense: Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF
(Apr. 22, 2013  12:53 PM)ShinobuXD Wrote: Death isn't actually very good as a defense wheel nowadays.

Of course Death is now outclassed...
The synchroms have outranked all Defense wheels of the 4D generation.
However, as Zero-G OOTB beyblades don't count as the best (as they suck without synchrom), and as there is no other uncustomized beyblade worthy of the title of Best Out of the Box (for Defense), we'd have to settle for (either) Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF (or Basalt Befall BD145RSF; which contains an even further outclassed wheel, but which is on a much better Defense setup). Smile

BLAKE- I don't see how you'd be offended by anything I said in my previous post; unless you don't like to be corrected.
I apologize though, if it did seem rude... Smile
sO, if synchrome sets dont count out of the boz, dark knight dragooon is the best out of the box zero-g bey
for zero g I think would be these:
Samurai Ifraid W145CF (Ifraid is useful for Bahamdia Ifraid SA165R2F)
Thief Phoenic E230GCF (only if random booster counts)
Dark Knight Dragooon LW160BSF (I don't remember but I think LW160 had a niche use for Zero G attack and spin equalizer but still isn't tested or isn't good enough)
Berserker Begirados SR200BWD
Gladiator Bahamdia SP230GF (Bahamdia is useful for Bahamdia Ifraid/Begirados SA165R2F)
Bandid Genbull F230TB (only if random booster counts)

I think dragooon is the most useful part because its versatile but Phoenic, Genbull and Begirados have better parts for customization and are still top tier
(Apr. 23, 2013  5:02 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: for zero g I think would be these:
Samurai Ifraid W145CF (Ifraid is useful for Bahamdia Ifraid SA165R2F)
Thief Phoenic E230GCF (only if random booster counts)
Dark Knight Dragooon LW160BSF (I don't remember but I think LW160 had a niche use for Zero G attack and spin equalizer but still isn't tested or isn't good enough)
Berserker Begirados SR200BWD
Gladiator Bahamdia SP230GF (Bahamdia is useful for Bahamdia Ifraid/Begirados SA165R2F)
Bandid Genbull F230TB (only if random booster counts)

I think dragooon is the most useful part because its versatile but Phoenic, Genbull and Begirados have better parts for customization and are still top tier

That's all correct, but customization has little relevance in this case b/c were talking about how well it performs on its own. I'd say for attack maybe Phoenic? but I don't know for sure.
(Apr. 23, 2013  4:48 PM)diblee123 Wrote: sO, if synchrome sets dont count out of the boz, dark knight dragooon is the best out of the box zero-g bey
Dark Knight Dragooon is horrible uncostomized. It's only good when combined with other chrome wheels and with a different track or tip.
(Apr. 23, 2013  10:20 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: That's all correct, but customization has little relevance in this case b/c were talking about how well it performs on its own. I'd say for attack maybe Phoenic? but I don't know for sure.

Yeah... but come on, if we only base zero g because of their weight, they can be placed here, when I said it I mean for Zero G beyblades only, maybe i will say it next time
All Zero-G beyblades are useless compared to synchromes, but remember the best out of the box is in comparison to all the other stock zero-g beys.
Time
You made this kinda of tricky for me because you never explained what counts and what doesn't. You never explained about if Double Packs or stuff like that count. So here are the ones I'm thinking about

.Hasbro Double Pack
.Synchrome DX Set
.Synchrome Battle Set
.First Zero G Battle Set
Thanks.
Double packs do count. A general guideline should be that anything that costs over $30 should not be considered.
Why not? Just because it may be pricy doesn't mean it can't be listed.

And in that is the guideline, may as well say Gaia Dragoon MS for uncustomized HMS attack, and Driger MS for balance, which is pointless since both are horrible.
(Apr. 29, 2013  11:30 PM)Time Wrote: Double packs do count. A general guideline should be that anything that costs over $30 should not be considered.
A lot of the decent Plastics and HMS are over $30 now. If you are talking just about MFB and Zero G that would make some sense.
Yes, I was just referring to MFB and Zero-G with the $30 limit
Is phantom the best mfb out of the box for zero-g only or bb-10 as well?
I'd say both.
How? I'm pretty sure, every single attacker in 4D can KO Phantom as well as a plethora of other Beys. (Except possibly Omega Dragonis)
Which is basically just Big Bang Pegasus, L-Drago Destroy, Diablo Nemesis, and Variares. It will OS everything else, minus Cosmic Pegasus as well. I'll take that any day over a Duo Uranus or Scythe Kronos, the former having poor balance OOTB and the latter having completely outclassed parts.
Updated agreed upon list:

Plastic-
Balance: Driger V2

HMS:
Attack: Dragoon MS/MSUV
Defense: Jiraiya MS
Survival: Wolborg MS
Balance: DEMS/DGMS

MFB:
Stamina: Phantom Orion BGrin
Defense: Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF
Attack: Cosmic Pegasus 105R2F

We are getting there people.
(Mar. 26, 2013  8:04 PM)Kujikato Wrote: I think I'll put out my 2 cents on the MFB List...

Attack:
VariAres D: D (F-Mode)
Diablo Nemesis X: D (XF-Mode)
Cosmic Pegasus W105R2F
MF-H Gravity Perseus (Attack) GB145 RF from the Gravity Perseus Ultimate Reshuffle Set (It does have RF right?)

Stamina:
Phantom Orion B: D
Scythe Koronos T125 EDS
Hell Kerbecs BD145 DS

Defense:
Death Quetz 125 RDF
MF-H Basalt Horogium 100 RS from the Strongest Blader Set
Basalt _______ BD145 RSF (Hasbro Double Pack)

Balance:
MF-M Duo 230 MB from the Ultimate DeluXe Set

I'm probably wrong on most accounts, but this is what I have of the top of my head.

Any thoughts on this?
There is nothing I would particularly change. It looks fantastic, however the GP Reshuffle Set comes with RS not RF.

Also, Big Bang Pegasus 105RF WBBA Gold Ed. (or whatever it was) is pretty decent as well. It is pretty cheap too. It is like 16 bucks if you can get past the fact that you are ruinning the gold paint. XD
You can normally get the ultimate dx set for under $30 can't you?
Samurai pegasis in both stadiums
Do you have any logic behind this you would care to share?