Best Out of the Box?

Poll: Zero-G synchrome sets, do they count as out of the box?

Yes
66.29%
No
33.71%
Total: 100% 175 vote(s)
Gosh, why is Dragoon MS/MSUV up for Attack?
That holds testimony to whatever Ultra said in thr above post.

You are trying to expand a highly specific concept/category of beys to include the best of each type.
Right now, you have certain things wrongly listed. And the only way to correct it is to remove it. Not replace it.

By keeping those, we are giving wrong information to newbies; which completely defeats the purpose of this thread.
When you list Best Out of the Box Type-wise, people interpret it as if all are equally good, and the only difference is the type.
For instance(using your not-so-correct list as reference)-
Cosmic Pegasus is as good as Death Quetzalcoatl. The only difference is that the former is an Attacker while the latter is a Defender.
I am a low-budget blader who prefers Attack. So I get Cosmic Pegasus.

Have I not been misguided up there? Cosmic can't do a thing right. And it isn't right to list it as one of thr best OOTB beys along with Death Quetz.

I hope you understand our point. Even though you are trying to help, you are only giving out wrong information at the moment. We're not blaming you, but right now you are attempting to expand a highly concise topic.
this is a horrible thread. close it down, most of the info is fake!
(Apr. 10, 2013  12:12 PM)DB Wrote: this is a horrible thread. close it down, most of the info is fake!

Don't be so rude. Half your posts are just SPAM, so you shouldn't be commenting on anything at all.

It does not need to be closed. I suggest you read whatever has been written throughout the previous pages. It just needs some restructuring ..
I think this thread would be better suited as a fun thought experiment than a list of purchase suggestions. That could be its own thread if it isn't already: "Blading on a Budget", where we list the minimum amount of buys needed to have tournament-ready beys.
That sounds perfect.
"Blading on a Budget" is what defines this thread's purpose better.
We can list the minimum number of buys needed, and THAT can be sorted type-wise. That would give more meaning to the Type-wise categorization.
(Apr. 10, 2013  10:34 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: Gosh, why is Dragoon MS/MSUV up for Attack?
That holds testimony to whatever Ultra said in thr above post.

You are trying to expand a highly specific concept/category of beys to include the best of each type.
Right now, you have certain things wrongly listed. And the only way to correct it is to remove it. Not replace it.

By keeping those, we are giving wrong information to newbies; which completely defeats the purpose of this thread.
When you list Best Out of the Box Type-wise, people interpret it as if all are equally good, and the only difference is the type.
For instance(using your not-so-correct list as reference)-
Cosmic Pegasus is as good as Death Quetzalcoatl. The only difference is that the former is an Attacker while the latter is a Defender.
I am a low-budget blader who prefers Attack. So I get Cosmic Pegasus.

Have I not been misguided up there? Cosmic can't do a thing right. And it isn't right to list it as one of thr best OOTB beys along with Death Quetz.

Well, unless Cosmic manages to pull off a freak OS, Quetz will always win because of the Attack/Defense type advantage. It's the same way Hell Kerbecs would beat Quetz -- There are much better Stamina Beyblades out there, but Kerbecs wins due to type advantage.

(Apr. 10, 2013  2:38 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: That sounds perfect.
"Blading on a Budget" is what defines this thread's purpose better.
We can list the minimum number of buys needed, and THAT can be sorted type-wise. That would give more meaning to the Type-wise categorization.

Isn't there like a "What to buy in MFB" thread already? maybe this could be merged with that thread as like a subsection. It's like there's this whole list of best Plastics, but at the bottom there could be "get Driger S, Driger G, and Wolborg 4 if you are on a budget."

I've actually been thinking about making kind of a "How to get by in MFB with only X Beys" list. I bet most if not all people will find this agreeable. Unfortunately, I split it up into seasons.
(Apr. 10, 2013  2:06 PM)Cannon Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2013  12:12 PM)DB Wrote: this is a horrible thread. close it down, most of the info is fake!

Don't be so rude. Half your posts are just SPAM, so you shouldn't be commenting on anything at all.

It does not need to be closed. I suggest you read whatever has been written throughout the previous pages. It just needs some restructuring ..

I'm not sure where you've gotten that opinion from. The posts in the thread have tried to put forward the view that it should be closed because the concept is quite flawed.
Kai-V said if it needed to be closed, it would have been.
Anyway, on topic, I think zero g beys should be put alongside others that they work well with. So if someone asks what zero g beyblade they should buy, you can tell them that they can buy these two. Just a thought.
Beyblading out of box. hmmm. this is somthing ive put serious testing into. for metal masters hasbro. go with hades kerbecks and twisted tempo... those in japan know which ones im referring to... in the catageory of metal fury or 4d. it all depends on your all around favorite type. if you want attack sure go for big bang pegasus but your sure to come out only slightly happy. but seriously in the realm of attack and defence mix? i avent dewelled too deeply in there. try jade jupiter. defense? jade as well. but for stamina it goes a tie between phantom orion and scythe kronos. ive said all i can for now.
Dark Knight Dragooon for sure! it defeats all of the other stock zero g beys.
(Apr. 11, 2013  2:44 AM)diblee123 Wrote: Dark Knight Dragooon for sure! it defeats all of the other stock zero g beys.

No it sucks.

It is too tall, and has horrible balance with a Track height of 160, and a tall tip like BSF.

It does not beat all other Zero-G Beyblades; your statement is untrue.
(Apr. 10, 2013  11:55 PM)Wombat Wrote: Well, unless Cosmic manages to pull off a freak OS, Quetz will always win because of the Attack/Defense type advantage. It's the same way Hell Kerbecs would beat Quetz -- There are much better Stamina Beyblades out there, but Kerbecs wins due to type advantage.

Have you even tried those matchups? Cosmic Pegasus KOs Death Quetzalcoatl if you launch hard and Death Quetz will KO Hell Kerbecs.....
So something structured more in this manner perhaps?

MFB Categorical Bare minimum

Attack:
Storm/Galaxy/Cosmic Pegasus for RF/R2F and shortish track height of 105
Flash Sagittario for Flash for attack and it gives you WD and 230 for Stamina

Defense:
Duo Uranus for Duo and additional WD and 230 for Stamina
Hyperblade Blitz Unicorno for RSF
Hades Kerbecs for BD145

Stamina:
Phantom Orion B:d
and use one of the 230wd sets you got
I think it should be Blitz Unicorno for Blitz, which is decent, and RSF. It would be more useful overall (instead of Ray Gil).
(Apr. 11, 2013  11:44 PM)Ultramarine Wrote: I think it should be Blitz Unicorno for Blitz, which is decent, and RSF. It would be more useful overall (instead of Ray Gil).

Agree entirely, assuming you mean the hyperblades version since otherwise the strongest blader set has to be purchased
Yah, since the metal fury version doesn't come with an rsf.
I simply don't understand...
Now you make a list that totally ignores Death Quetzalcoatl.
And while Blitz Striker has useful parts, it can't really qualify as a must-buy in today's time.

A low budget blader tries to get the very best and spend as less as possible.
Once you suggest Flash, Blitz is not required. And Flash is always suggested over Blitz no matter what.
So now, if you get Blitz, its only useful for RSF.
But if you buy Death, you get a wonderful Defence wheel along with a great Defence/Spin Steal tip. So Blitz is not needed.

There are still various flaws in the list and several things are missing- especially in the Stamina department...
(Apr. 11, 2013  6:38 AM)Cannon Wrote:
(Apr. 11, 2013  2:44 AM)diblee123 Wrote: Dark Knight Dragooon for sure! it defeats all of the other stock zero g beys.

No it sucks.

It is too tall, and has horrible balance with a Track height of 160, and a tall tip like BSF.

It does not beat all other Zero-G Beyblades; your statement is untrue.

Name me a stock zero-g bey that can beat it. Beybladegeeks said its a awesome stock bey.
I know from personal experience that Guardian Revizer can, as well as Archer Gryph. Many other, non-Zero-G Beys can too, like Phantom Orion and Kries Cygnus just to name a few.
Jan, you are trying to turn this thread into the "What to Buy in MFB" thread. Giving people the best beys to buy for parts is not what this thread is about. This thread is about the best out of the box.

Think of it like you could only buy 1 Beyblade. What 1 Beyblade would be the most efficient in it's type category out of the box? Sure the concept is faulty in itself, since it is highly unlikely that a Blader would only buy 1 Beyblade in their entire life, but it is an interesting and fun topic to post in.

This is why Flash is not on the list. Out of the box, Flash is a horrible beyblade but with customization, it becomes a much better buy than Variares or Cosmic Pegasus.
(Apr. 13, 2013  5:57 PM)diblee123 Wrote: Beybladegeeks said its a awesome stock bey.

That means nothing.
Meow!- I said that because Flash is ON the list.
My post has nothing to do with the agenda of the thread. Its only concerned with the updated list posted there.
Moreover, I never turned this thread into a What to Buy thread. Look at the updated list first, so you'll know why I said that in the previous post. Smile

I am sure that no one would disagree when someone says that Death Quetzalcoatl is the best Out of the Box MFB at the moment.
So why is it not listed up there? And why has Blitz Unicorno been listed for Defence over Death? Is that not wrong?
I was just correcting him there.
In my opinion this is what it should be:

MFB:
Attack: Variares D;D or Cosmic Pegasus W105R2F (I would say Flash, but it needs to be customized.)
Defence: Death Quetzacoatl
Stamina: Phantom Orion B;D
Balance: Diablo Nemesis

Eh, that's just what I think personally, but surely some of them up on the list are debatable.
Ok, so should the list return to the original format I had it listed in and I believe Meow is right, the idea of purchase consultation for this thread is really pointless and should rather be considered a merely fun thing to do
In my opinion, Dark Bull H145 SD is the best out of the box bey, only because it's parts can be used for various purposes, except the Dark clear wheel. But if you speak about a Bey, which you can buy at a store, open it up like a hungry monster, apply the stickers, assemble it, and then put it in your launcher, then in your BB-10, it has to be Diablo Nemesis X : D. Just sheer power when used. It's a safe pick at tournaments. In my opinion, the thread's topic leads to diversions about the topic