Best Out of the Box?

Poll: Zero-G synchrome sets, do they count as out of the box?

Yes
66.29%
No
33.71%
Total: 100% 175 vote(s)
I don't think LLD would be good on the list, because there are way better attack wheels on decent setup in 4D and Explosion. LDD, I think, would have a better chance at KO Basalt. And for raw smash, I think Rush MLD is also superior to LDD, but I could be wrong.
well for MFB bootbs these are my top three are Basalt Befall,Duo Uranus, and Phantom Orion I htink Duo should be on top because it can os Phantom easly stock can defend against stuff like cosmic since it can't reach the metal wheel share your thoughts on this but I think these are the top three hands down. And I own all three Smile
Yea, bd145 crushes lightning l, what about the hyper blade blitz? The rsf is a little harder and kind of aggressive
Phantom Orion b. d is realty good out of the box
yes that has been mentioned before...
Finalized list for Plastics?
1. Driger V2
2. Driger S
3. Driger G
4. Seaborg
5. Dranzer V2
What happened to Dragoon V2? I would pick that any day over Dranzer V2.
wow thats almost all of drigers
Please make posts that contribute in some way and if you have no knowledge of a system please stay away
Time so far the finilized list looks good Smile I don't have any changes to it IMO anybody else have some changes?
What about Master Dragoon or Dranzer GT? I know both are very good for upper attack, but I don't know if they really have the potential to make the list.
Well Dranzer GT has an EG so it's too tall to really do anything OOTB. As for Master Dragoon, maybe, but upper attack is pretty horrible unless you use SSUA, but it might be decent just because most things are bad uncustomized.
Ok so it sounds like the only needed decision is master dragoon or dranzer v2, from
My own testing dranzer v2 wins, but you can test yourself otherwise
Again, what abouth Dragoon V2? It has a eh AR and a really good BB, so any disagreements?
Test it it against either of these, you'll see its recoil destroys itself
I would definitely say Dranzer V2 > Master/Kid Dragoon for the list.

Though, I had thought it had been discussed, but what about Dragoon G?
It performs quite well just as Driger G does.

Wish I could test it, but I believe it is another that should be considered.
Actually Dranzer GT isn't too "tall" the Reverse EG actually lowers the height down to make an upper attack/smash.

Dranzer GT should be on the list!

Dragoon V2 alone it way to risky it better off with MFBB or Grip BB but yes I kinda like the idea of DragoonV2 alone for of course "YOLO"
Yea, no dranzer gt, way too little stamina and it has horrible balance, a few hits from any mid-height attacker and it's rolling on its side.
Have you guys considered Duo Uranus 230WD?

Sure WD doesn't work as well as other bottoms on tall heights, but it's not terrible.
I know it out classed but wat about twisted tempo and thermal Pisces?
(Oct. 23, 2013  6:58 PM)theblackdragon Wrote: Have you guys considered Duo Uranus 230WD?

Sure WD doesn't work as well as other bottoms on tall heights, but it's not terrible.
I believe I did...
(Sep. 08, 2013  3:09 PM)Lazer Wrote: ok so what do the rest of you think about Duo Uranus that I mentioned from the last page and wing pegasis too I think they both have a spot on the list and if you want me to explain why then tell me and tell me if you think they have a shot at the list and maybe you could do some tests
(Sep. 01, 2013  11:50 PM)Lazer Wrote: I think Duo Uranus is a good BootB it can take down lots of other uncustomized beys like Phantom Orion most stock Duo's can os a stock Phantom NP I think Duo Uranus should be added to the list Smile, and to back my opinoin up I own the bey Smile. If you think otherwise please state why
also check my post on the last page about twisted befall Grin I can do testing if you want
Anyone have any arguments with twisted befall being in the top 5?
My 2 cents.

1. Death quetz.: it's a solid defence type and pretty good stamina for a defence type, not much else to say.
2. Phantom Orion: pure stamina and amazing solo spin time , the only reason it isn't 2. Is because attack can KO it with ease.
3. Twisted befall: same as death quetz., except it lacks the stamina with bd145's scraping.
4. Basalt horogium: this thing used to be a boss, except its defence is lacking a bit, that's why it isn't higher.
5. Scythe Kronos: used to be a good stamina type (if only eds didnt wear fast......).
Viable MFB in BB-10

Attack:
Cosmic Pegasus W105 R2F
Screw Capricorne 90 MF
MF-H Meteo L-Drago (Absorb) 125 XF from the Meteo L-Drago Ultimate Reshuffle Set
MF-H Meteo L-Drago (Absorb/Assault) 85/DF105/125 LRF
MF-H Gravity Perseus (Attack) GB145 RF from the Gravity Perseus Ultimate Reshuffle Set (It does have RF right?)

Stamina:
Phantom Orion B: D
Scythe Koronos T125 EDS
Hell Kerbecs BD145 DS
Gravity Perseus AD145 WD (when weaklaunched, spin stealerish)
Duo Uranus 230 WD

Defense:
Death Quetz 125 RDF
MF-H Basalt Horogium 100 RS from the Strongest Blader Set
MF-H Gravity Perseus (Stamina) GB145 RS from the Gravity Perseus Ultimate Reshuffle Set
Wing Pegasus 85 MB (UDXS) ???
Twisted Befall BD145 RSF

Balance:
MF-M Duo 230 MB from the Ultimate DeluXe Set
Basalt Horogium 145 WD ???

Anything else?
I was thinking of getting some beys, which are the best ones from hasbro & Takara right now, i have been away for quite a while so please list them on the basis of manufacturer, it would be easier for me