6 Garamond Court
  We will be playing in the Heritage Court of the JCCC
10:00AM on 01/19/2019
Hosted by
  Kei
Contact Host
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
20 cash  

A ticket to Anime Shogatsu is required to participate in this event. Buy Ticket Here. Pre-Registration ends at January 16th. Tickets at the door will be $25.

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

AT

REGISTRATION NOTE
I just wanted to remind everyone that in order to participate in the tournament you will need to check-in at our tournament desk in the Heritage Court before 11:30AM. And have your WBO account open on your phone if possible!

If you arrive after that, you will not be able to enter the tournament (but are welcome to participate in free play).

Doors open at 10:00AM. This is going to be a massive tournament, which means registration will take some time. So, I would like to kindly ask that everyone planning to play in the tournament arrives as early as possible.

Join us on Saturday, January 19th, 2019 for a Toronto Beyblade Burst Tournament at Anime Shogatsu for the fourth straight year!

Please be sure to arrive ON TIME for this tournament. Registration begins at 10:00AM. We will finish registration at 11:30AM and will begin the tournament shortly thereafter. Thank you!

If you can make it, please hit the blue JOIN TOURNAMENT button at the top of this page! See you all there!

Anime Shogatsu Membership Required
Please note that to enter the convention and gain access to our event, a membership for Anime Shogatsu 2019 is required. Purchase your Anime Shogatsu 2019 membership online here. Memberships are also available at the door (starting at 9AM for $25), but we recommend purchasing online ahead of time.

Kids 10 and under are admitted for free, however they would need to be accompanied by a parent/guardian with a membership purchased.

Because this event is at a convention, the regular WBO entry fee will not apply.

Need-to-Know Information Sheet
Some of this information is covered below, but we will also be handing out the following need-to-know information sheet on the day of the event. It covers key topics related to the organization of this event to ensure everyone is on the same page.

You may read it then, or get a head start right now:

Optional: Sign up for the bracket on Challonge.

[Image: bRO7nah.png]

We run all of our tournaments using tournament management software called Challonge.

This is optional, but very helpful for us: you can sign up for the bracket on Challonge ahead of time. We encourage anyone planning to play in this tournament to do so because it will:

• Speed up your registration, which helps us keep things moving quickly for everyone! If you sign up on Challonge, please tell us when you visit the registration desk at the event.
  • Allow you to receive e-mail notifications of your upcoming matches during the event. Please note that the match e-mail notifications do not mean your match is happening at that moment; just that it is available. You will be called by a judge when it is time to play.
  • Allow you to follow along with the tournament bracket throughout the event.
  • Grant you priority access to one of the awesome limited BEYBLADE SHOGATSU 2019 stickers below!

IMPORTANT: Please make your Challonge username the same as your WBO username. If it is taken on Challonge, you can change it within "Your Settings" once you've registered on Challonge.

Event Registration Bonus: Logo Sticker For First 50 Players On the Day of the Event
The first 50 players who already have both WBO and Challonge accounts and register for BEYBLADE SHOGATSU 2019 on the day of the event will receive one of these awesome stickers featuring a special Japanese version of the logo!

[Image: rNA1wRX.jpg]

I hope you guys will use this to decorate your Beyblade cases like I've done with mine over the years. Smile

After registration if there is any stickers leftover, we will hand them out to members that did not have WBO and/or Challonge accounts.

No Bey? No Prob!
Don't have any Beyblades from this new series? No problem! We would be happy to lend a Beyblade and launcher to you to use for your tournament matches!

Have a BeyStadium? Bring it!
We will be bringing stadiums for this event, but more are always welcome! Any BeyStadium is fine for free play, but BeyStadium Standard Types (pictured below) are particularly appreciated. If you can bring one, please post here to let us know.

[Image: beyblade-burst-beystadium-standard-type.png]

Prize Donation by Zankye
With us recently hitting the 100 registered participants plateau, now seems like a good time to announce that @[originalzankye] will once again be providing an incredible donation of Beyblades as prizes for this event! Thank you, Zankye!

Be sure to check out his Youtube Channel.

Some of these prizes will be given to the top 3 winners and some will be given via a random giveaway during the event.

[Image: liTblx0.jpg]

[Image: JhUWJTq.jpg]

What is Beyblade Burst?
Beyblade Burst is the newest, third generation of Beyblade by TAKARA-TOMY! It launched in 2015 in Japan and Hasbro launched it in Canada in September 2016. If you are not familiar with Beyblade Burst, please take a look at the Beyblade Wiki article covering it, the Beyblade General Forum, and the Beyblade Burst Hasbro Topic for the most up to date information about Hasbro's release of the series internationally.

Not sure what to expect?
Check out this report from our tournament at Anime Shogatsu 2018!

[Image: 5ncNjEj.jpg]

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Well I believe that if you buy the tickets online, you will either print out the tickets o keep the picture on your phone. I will be buying tickets at the font door, so i cannot confirm the way that online tickets are going to be accepted
REGISTRATION NOTE
Hello everyone! Tomorrow's the big day. I just wanted to remind everyone that in order to participate in the tournament you will need to check-in at our tournament desk in the Heritage Court before 11:30AM. And have your WBO account open on your phone if possible!

If you arrive after that, you will not be able to enter the tournament (but are welcome to participate in free play).

Doors open at 10:00AM. This is going to be a massive tournament, which means registration will take some time. So, I would like to kindly ask that everyone planning to play in the tournament arrives as early as possible.
(Jan. 16, 2019  3:55 AM)abidjkhan7 Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2019  3:27 AM)pyrus10000 Wrote: The pre-registration has recently been re-opened until January 16th at midnight. In addition to this, tickets should be available for $25 at the door on the day of the convention.
It should be $20

Thanks! I was able to purchase the tickets online, but don't have anything different than the receipt to prove the transaction. Can the tickets be emailed, so we can print them?
(Jan. 18, 2019  8:50 PM)Kei Wrote: REGISTRATION NOTE
Hello everyone! Tomorrow's the big day. I just wanted to remind everyone that in order to participate in the tournament you will need to check-in at our tournament desk in the Heritage Court before 11:30AM. And have your WBO account open on your phone if possible!

Would there be a break so we can have time to eat or drink or go to the washroom
(Jan. 18, 2019  11:45 PM)abidjkhan7 Wrote: Would there be a break so we can have time to eat or drink or go to the washroom

I will explain this before the tournament, but if you ever need to go to the washroom just let a judge know. And when you return let a judge know as well. Don't go away for too long, though.

We will have a food break after we've completed the first stage of the tournament before we start the finals. You'll also likely have a decent amount of time between some of your matches because of how large the tournament is, so you can consider bringing some snacks with you as you'd have time to eat them.

(Jan. 18, 2019  9:08 PM)BenMendez Wrote: Thanks! I was able to purchase the tickets online, but don't have anything different than the receipt to prove the transaction. Can the tickets be emailed, so we can print them?

I'm not exactly sure how their ticketing system works, but I would imagine you should have received some sort of confirmation of the purchase. You should try e-mailing them: http://animeshogatsu.com/contact-us/

Worst case, I'm sure being able to prove the transaction with the receipt will be enough.
Is there a place to sit down
unfortunately i have to withdraw from the event because of the storm....i live in hamilton and wont be able to come
I also can't make it due to the weather making it risky to go. I'll get em next time.
I live in London and due to the weather, I have to withdraw.
what time does the entry to the shogatsu close?
Hope everyone has a good time today!
For any one who wants to see the final stage here: https://challonge.com/beybladeshogatsu2019_finals

For any one who wants to see the 1st stage here: https://challonge.com/beybladeshogatsu2019
Wow! Yesterday's tournament took forever.
My son waited just over 6 hours before he got to play his first round( 6:10 pm). Meanwhile, some other players had already played 4 rounds and were in the finals.
Very disappointed at how it was run. No prizes were randomly given away like was stated. A long day of waiting.
Next time you should have only online registration! I was one of the 1st people to the center at 945am & left at 615 and my son only had 2 battles. not to mention that I pre registered. so hope you are happy knowing that kid are upset because they didn't even get a chance to win a prize. Hopefully if you have another it's more organized. thanks for making me waste my time and money
It's not fair for you to be complaining about it being their fault! You can't going around complaining about how people can't control how many people showed up to the tournament and it's " All their fault". I'm sorry if your son won both his maches and still didn't get into the finals, but it's also determined who get's into the finals by who they win or lose against. The top bladers that got into the finals earned their way into the finals by choosing stratigacly and calculating correctly. Plus this all about having fun and bonding together and learning how to loose. Please understand me when I say we tried our absolute best to make sure you had a good time.
I'm sorry if parents or children are upset with how their tournament day went, but there's some unreasonable expectations happening here. There were 176 entrants, or something along those lines. Anyone at the convention was free to enter. Anyone at the convention was also free to play as much Beyblade with each other in between rounds and before the tournament as they wanted. If your child only got to play in two tournament rounds, well, you can't really have a Round Robin tournament with 176 people. And tournaments with 176 people take a long time to run.

Asking for tournament entries to be restricted to online pre-registrants only is completely unreasonable and also incredibly hostile and frustrating to the other attendees of the convention; that's just a rude thing to request. I sure love it when I go to a convention, hear about a tournament or event I'm interested, and find out I can't go because I didn't pre-register on some website I've never heard of.

If you went to a tournament that had 176 Beybladers and somehow didn't have a good time playing Beyblade, that's on you. Go to smaller tournaments or smaller events. Heck, you had access to an entire anime convention. If you somehow didn't have a good time that day, that's on you.
I see that everone is frustrated and angry with how the tournament was run and how kids didn't get to play rounds. I agree that it took along time and that they wasted your money , but I think to them it was hard to register and accomodate 176 people in a small place.
Hopefully they improve organize tournaments.
I think we all need to calm down a little. It is certainly unfortunate that event did not go as well as some might have hoped. I am sure the volunteers did their very best. I am about to host my first tournament in 6 days. I won’t have 176 participants but it will be hectic for me too. I will do my best.

I am a parent too . I would be upset if I waited that long for 1-2 battles. But I do see the difficulties and delimmas a WBO tournament organizer can face. Let’s not forget WBO is a volunteer run organization. People run these on their own time and dime. It’s not an excuse but it is a reality. Sure we can put a cap on number of participants. But kids want to go to a tournament. For many, tournaments are hard to come by. I think we want as many kids to have the opportunity to play. It’s not so simple to juggle that sometimes.

Respectfully, I think understanding on both sides will help us going forward. To other parents, I encourage you to consider learning more about beyblades and consider taking the test to become a tournament organizer. To me, having more tournaments is the best way to control the number of participants. To non-parents, I guess just understand it is hard to see your child dissappointed.
Thanks @[Shindog], @[abidjkhan7], @[DeceasedCrab], @[henwooja1] for your understanding.

And thank you for your feedback @[Whiterose] and @[Oliver Rain]; I've responded to your posts below.

Here’s my take on things:

Yesterday was a day of many firsts:

• First time trying Challonge online registration and providing the Challonge tournament bracket page publicly in an effort to help players better understand where we are at, to understand when they're matches are available and upcoming, and to reduce questions to organizers so we can continue with the tournament as quickly as possible.
  • First time trying Battle Cards in an effort to allow players to more easily remember how many matches they have won and lost. We often have players asking if they are still in the tournament, so this idea was implemented to try and help alleviate this so we can continue with the tournament as quickly as possible.
  • First time trying the distribution of a Need-to-Know Information Sheet in Toronto. There are many rules associated with WBO tournaments in order to keep them fair, competitive, and consistent from region-to-region. The sheet we distributed at this event contained some of the most core important things for people to remember such as the division of the tournament space, listening carefully, not losing your battle card, picking your Beys quickly, tournament length (unfortunately the estimate here was a bit short as this had to be printed in advance and we had approximately 70 more participants than expected), and so forth. Again, this was in an effort to keep everyone informed and understand how they can help to keep the tournament running smoothly. Tournament flow is as much about organizers being organized as it is about players cooperating with the rules outlined and working together with organizers to create an enjoyable event.
  • First time using Stadium Number Cards in Toronto. Normally we just number the stadiums but don't have any visual indicator for judges to hold showing which stadium they are when matches are called for it. We implemented this idea to help make it easier for players to understand where to go when called.
  • First time trying the Challonge Stations feature. This was a really promising feature from our eyes prior to the event which would allow us to have matches automatically assigned by Challonge instead of us having to manually look through the bracket, which adds unnecessary length to the tournament where every minute counts. There was ultimately some issues with the way Challonge has set this up as it caused some players to go hours before playing their first match. This wasn't something we had foreseen, and we certainly understand the frustration of those players who did have to wait. We've learned from this experience and know now how to avoid it moving forward. Nevertheless, everyone did eventually have the opportunity to play their matches.
  • First time trying Judges reporting their own results in Challonge. The idea was that it would avoid judges having to run back and forth between their assigned stadiums and the tournament desk which would create less movement in the tournament match area. At previous large events like Beytuber Brawl there was a lot of this and it caused a potential for confusion. This didn't quite work out, but I do think the idea still has merit for the future.
  • First time trying 32 finalists with the new rules we recently announced which allow it. This was in an effort to make extremely large events like this one fairer to players. More people should have a chance at making the finals in a large event. Normally we only do 8.
  • First time trying out distributing a free registration gift for the first 50 participants (exclusive Japanese Beyblade Shogatsu sticker) that signed up on both WBO and Challonge.
  • Finally, this event is now I believe first or maybe a very close second on our all-time list of most tournament participants with approximately 172 total players. This was also our largest event by far of all-time in Toronto over the past ten years, eclipsing the record of 77 players set by BEYBLADE NORTH 2018 last year. To provide some context: at BEYBLADE SHOGATSU 2018 we had 31 players. Needless to say, this was a huge jump up for us. The 172 total itself was even about 30-40 more than were registered on-site before the event. And considering the bad weather yesterday, it's amazing how many of you came! However as a result, the space we were given initially was not sufficient for the amount of people we had. Thankfully they moved us to the gym later, but for the first part of the day we had to do our best with what we were given.

So, all of this is to say that: while the event yesterday did not run as smoothly as we had all hoped, we spent months planning for this event in advance trying to account for all possible situations and to try new ideas to make the event organization and experience better.

Some ideas worked, and some didn't. Some it's a mix between the two. We heard the complaints regarding some aspects from players/parents loud and clear and will be taking them seriously moving forward so that we can create a better experience at large-scale events. We've only had two events over 100 participants in our ten year history, so we are still actively learning and always looking for ways to improve events like these. We deeply appreciate all of your feedback.

For years many regions that host Beyblade tournaments had trouble hitting the minimum required for ranked events (8), and we've had countless years to improve our skills and management for events on that scale up to 30, 40, 50 participants. But now we have a new challenge on our hands: how to manage Beyblade tournaments with upwards of 200 participants. And I'm glad we have this challenge to face because it means Beyblade is popular! And ultimately what we all want as Beyblade fans is to have the best, most awesome tournaments which everyone can enjoy. That's why we're all here.

Beyblade is unique in some sense compared to other competitive games because it typically skews towards the younger end of the spectrum in terms of the players who participate. As a result, perhaps there is certain aspects we need to pay more attention to. This is something we will be evaluating moving forward.

I think it is also important to acknowledge the countless volunteers–many of which who had never volunteered for such a massive event–who helped to make this event a reality yesterday:

1. All nine of our judges: @[1234beyblade], @[OldSchool™], @[Justin TC], @[Newtype], @[SUGOI-KONICHEWA], @[MDK Shady], @[Ardmore Bladers], @[bladekid], @[henwooja1] (and also his Dad who helped with crowd control and answering questions!).

2. @[JesseObre] who helped run the tournament bracket and announce matches throughout the day. You were an invaluable help, as always.

3. All Anime Shogatsu staff who actively worked with us to help run the event, improve the experience where possible by moving us to a bigger space later on, prove the speaker and microphone, and work to keep everyone safe. Shout out specifically to James Bade and Lucas Le. There is some others but I don't know all of your names!

4. Thank you to @[originalzankye] for his incredibly generous prize donation as well as @[MDK Shady] for his donation of Buster Xcalibur and Archer Hercules!

I'd also like to thank voice actor of Tsubasa and Kai–David Reale–for stopping by towards the end of the tournament. It was awesome to meet you!

And it goes without saying, but I need to thank each and everyone of the players and parents who came to the tournament. The passion for Beyblade, patience, and understanding many of you demonstrated was deeply appreciated. We couldn’t have done it without you!

And the link to the finals bracket was posted, but I’d also like to congratulate and acknowledge the winners of the event and Top 16 finalists! It’s no small feat being able to make the finals of such a huge tournament:

1st: Kei
2nd: @[OldSchool™]
3rd: @[Justin TC]
4th: @[jamie]
-
5th-8th: @[bladekid], @[henrychoi], @[henwooja1], @[Minion]
9th-16th: @[Ardmore Bladers], @[Toxic Cheeto], @[Starshadow], @[kaylasmiles], @[oof], @[BladerBeast], @[FafinarGsw], @[Salmon]

I’ve been playing Beyblade since 2003 and ever since attending my first tournament back then have always wanted to participate in more and eventually as I’ve gotten older, wanted to see kids enjoy them in the same way that I have growing up.

We’re all here because we want to make new friendships, compete seriously, and have fun.

With this as the goal, I consider every piece of feedback very carefully and will do my best moving forward to keep improving the way we do things and keep creating new opportunities for us all to meet.

[Image: vdWTAgP.jpg]
All 32 finalists and David Reale, VA of Tsubasa and Kai!

(Jan. 20, 2019  3:02 PM)Whiterose Wrote: Wow! Yesterday's tournament took forever.
My son waited just over 6 hours before he got to play his first round( 6:10 pm).  Meanwhile,  some other players had already played 4 rounds and were in the finals.
Very disappointed at how it was run.  No prizes were randomly given away like was stated.  A long day of waiting.

Definitely understand your disappointment with regards to the length of time it took for your son to play his first match. As I mentioned above, this was due to the way the software was automatically assigning matches. Early on in the event it wasn’t possible for us to manually choose matches without fear of breaking the bracket.

Everyone eventually had the opportunity to play their minimum of two matches, but regrettably it did take a long time for some players. We apologize for this and will be evaluating seriously how to avoid this in the future.

That being said, we did encourage players to participate in free play during the event as the wait between matches at such a massive event with over 300 matches to be completed would inevitably be long (although it was certainly longer than it should have been for some players). At the end of the day, the tournament is just one component of the experience; we also do this because it allows kids to meet and bond with others over their love of Beyblade. Free play is one of the best avenues for that.

Regarding the giveaway: we decided to giveaway the prizes we had to the Top 32 finalists ‘randomly’ (based on the order of the list provided by Challonge) as we were under pressure towards the end of the day to finish as quickly as possible. This had to remain our top priority. It also would have been difficult to do the random giveaway at the end of the first stage as we originally planned as many participants had headed home after they were eliminated and it would have taken sometime to find people to give prizes do if we were to put in the full 172 participant list into random.org. We would have ended up saying “Blader X wins! Oh, he’s left? Blader X2 you win instead! Oh, he’s left as well? Okay then Blader X3 wins!” And so forth.

We did giveaway exclusive stickers to the first 50 players who signed up on both the WBO and Challonge at the start of the day as well. However, I’m sorry we weren’t able to do the random giveaway.

Thank you very much for your feedback.

(Jan. 20, 2019  7:23 PM)Oliver Rain Wrote: Next time you should have only online registration! I was one of the 1st people to the center at 945am & left at 615 and my son only had 2 battles. not to mention that I pre registered. so hope you are happy knowing that kid are upset because they didn't even get a chance to win a prize. Hopefully if you have another it's more organized. thanks for making me waste my time and money

Yes, that is definitely something we will consider for the future.

One aspect of that to consider however is that often the way it works out is that some players may register online but don’t show up on the day of the event. And many players also find out about our tournaments via our ads on Kijiji. While we encourage them to register on-site, many show up without having done that.

The WBO’s policy has always been "All-ages Beyblade tournaments. All around the world” because we want to be as inclusive and open as possible to all Beyblade fans. We don’t like turning people away who take the time come to the tournament but might not have realized they needed to register online beforehand. Most of our regional communities around the world have trouble hitting the minimum number of participants to have an official ranked tournament, so hopefully you can understand why this policy has been important to us thus far. It’s been a matter of life-and-death for the ability for certain communities to actually even exist for the WBO.

However, now that the attendance of our tournaments has been growing over the past year, we are certainly considering the implementation of a Participant Cap feature for the site in order to better control the experience at events and allow judges to better plan in advance.

At this event for example, we had 30-40 more players than we had anticipated, which is a huge deal. As it stands currently, the ability to register online is merely for organizers to be able to have a rough idea of what to expect at their event; the order in which you register and time at which you arrive unfortunately do not have an effect on when your matches will be played. It would add one too many variables for us to consider if we were to try and also demarcate when certain players registered and when they arrived and give them priority to play their matches first.

Also, as mentioned before we began the tournament: it was running using the Double Elimination Format. This means that every player was guaranteed a minimum of 2 matches. Even if you lost one match, you still had the opportunity to make it to the finals until you lost your second match and were eliminated.

Nevertheless, as I’ve mentioned above I do absolutely understand any frustration you had with the long wait between matches for some players. It’s something we are absolutely taking into consideration for future events.

All players did have a chance to win prizes; everyone in the Top 32 (18% of players) received a prize, all of which were kindly donated by our members. We also gave out exclusive stickers to the first 50 players (29% of players) who registered at the event having also signed up on the WBO and Challonge.

We really appreciate your feedback and hope you’ll give us another chance in the future.

abijkhjan7 Wrote:I see that everone is frustrated and angry with how the tournament was run and how kids didn't get to play rounds. I agree that it took along time and that they wasted your money , but I think to them it was hard to register and accomodate 176 people in a small place.
Hopefully they improve organize tournaments.

I just wanted to add here that to be specific: kids did get to play their rounds and had the opportunity to meet and play with 171 other people who love Beyblade just like them, whether that be in their tournament matches or during free play.

Some players experienced waits between matches (or before they had their first match) that were much longer than it should have been. This was for various reasons but mostly due to the new Challonge Stations feature we were using in an effort to make match selection easier (it did make it easier, but the way it chose matches was strange because it didn’t prioritize having everyone play one round first). This is something we will certainly address moving forward!
Congratulations to:

Kei for 1st place
OldSchool for 2nd place  
JustinTC for 3rd place 
Jamie for 4th place
Thanks to everyone who was able to make it! Especially with the weather the way it was. I hope you all made it home safely!
172 Bladers? pfft. Let's see 300+ at Anime North!  DJ 2002 - Yeah!
Hey guys, thanks for letting me judge at the tournament yesterday. I hope I can help at any other tournament soon if you need me.
(Jan. 20, 2019  10:34 PM)OldSchool™ Wrote: 172 Bladers? pfft. Let's see 300+ at Anime North!  DJ 2002 - Yeah!

Haha maybe let's iron out the wrinkles of a 172 person tournament before we go for higher than that. Smile
(Jan. 20, 2019  11:32 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2019  10:34 PM)OldSchool™ Wrote: 172 Bladers? pfft. Let's see 300+ at Anime North!  DJ 2002 - Yeah!

Haha maybe let's iron out the wrinkles of a 172 person tournament before we go for higher than that. Smile

We will. Wink
Although that's not going to stop Bladers from rushing the door lol
This is BladerBeast's mom. I just wanted to say "Thank you" to Kei, Old School and all of the other organizers. BladerBeast looks forward so much to these tournaments, not only to compete but to mix with other Bladers, many of whom he counts as among his friend now, engage in free play, and just to be part of a BeyBlade event. Without your efforts this would not be possible. He is looking forward to when he is old enough to judge and help organize!