August 2012 Giveaway: BBG-20 Booster Bandid Goreim DF145BS - Passport Holders Only

Hey World Bladers,

If you're a Passport Holder, please post once in this thread to be entered in the August 2012 giveaway for a brand new BBG-20 Synchrom Booster Bandid Goreim DF145BS! Bladers who post in this thread and do not possess a Blader Passport will have their posts immediately deleted.

To make the deal even sweeter, we will also throw in a free Face Booster for the winners! And yes, there will be not one, but two winners!
This contest will run for six days until August 31st, 2012, 11:59:60PM EST. Any Passport Holders who post after that date/time will not be entered. The winners will be announced shortly after the date has passed and will have their prize shipped to them free of charge!

Good luck everyone!

Also, be sure to check the list of winners for the HMS & Plastics Remembrance Day 2012 BeyLotto if you haven't already!
Enter me! Grin
3...2...1...GYUUUUUUUUUUIN
Wafu?
Enter me please.
Oppan gangnamseutail!
I'm only getting one beyblade thing for my birthday, so this would be good.
Enter me Grin
I'm in.
As much as I hate DF145BS, I'm not passing up the chance for a free Beyblade. Enter Me Please!
BTW, It is spelled Goreim. I know everyone knows what you're talking about, but shouldn't we still use the correct name?
Please include me in this contest.
Enter me into the contest please.
enter me!
SURVIIIIIIIIIIIVAAAAAAALLLLL
Enter Me Please Grin