[Atlanta,Georgia] Beybladers Unite!

Alrighty, some upcoming tournaments for the Peach State:

Luck of the Bey (3/17/12), hosted by Demon! It will be held at Ducktown Park in Cumming, GA. For more information, click here.

REDEMPTION (4/14/12), hosted by yours truly, Primal! Kai-V has already approved this, though there is no official thread for it yet. She wants to see how Demon's tournament goes prior to the opening of the thread, which makes sense. It will also be held at Ducktown Park in Cumming.

If you can come to either of the tournaments, please post in the thread (Luck of the Bey) or PM me (REDEMPTION). Smile
Hello Georgia Bladers!
I am looking for people who would be available for a beyblade tournament on May 26th!
So if you are available, send me a Private Message!
me too i want tournament in georgia, near duluth
it woul be nice to have a tourny in powder springs
just sayin
We had one in Powder Springs back in early June. IIRC you didn't come to it, so if Zancrow ever hosts again (seeing as he also lives in Powder Springs), you should come. Smile
So until Alabama bladers step up I'm defecting and I'm going to be a part of this meta. Consider this your last warning ;D

But seriously, I really want to come to more tournaments in GA. Conquest was a blast, and you guys are the closest people to where I live that actually have tournaments! I'll be even closer once I'm in school AFAIK.

EDIT: I forgot to add, DRAGOOON IS BROKE. IT'S A LEFT SPINNING DISK OF EVIL DEATH RAYS.

Haha, really, Primal, your custom has incredible potential. Lord knows I'll be trying to find a good way to beat it by the time the next tournament rolls around that I get to go to (hmmmmmm, maybe Fusion has a use after all? Nah I'm just crazy Wink).
Demon tried to get one approved for September, but his Internet is having problems connecting to this site for some reason. I think I'm going to step up and host next month, but first I have to pick out a name and go through the approval process, haha.
OK so for a tourny in powder springs

I am thinking of hosting a Tournament in Cobb County Georgia some time in the next two months or so. I was wondering how many people might be interested. I am working on finding a venue, and need to know how many people might show up. I'll set a date once the venue is locked in.
please pm me if interested
Quote:OK so for a tourny in powder springs

I am thinking of hosting a Tournament in Cobb County Georgia some time in the next two months or so. I was wondering how many people might be interested. I am working on finding a venue, and need to know how many people might show up. I'll set a date once the venue is locked in.
please pm me if interested
ok I acually typed that I didnt know he was still logged on so pm me instead
sorry
If Cumming isn't too far for you guys, I recently got my fifth tournament approved. Here's the link if you're wanting to attend: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Cumming-...t-Mooncake
Is there anyone that Live's in the Lithia Spring's, Douglasville, Villa Rica, Carrollton, Temple or Bremen area's
Anyone here going to Nerdacon in Columbus? if so wanna see if we can beyblade there?
I would possibly go if they had a Beyblade event there.
maybe we could set up our own battles somewhere there
With the news of the WBO's 4th anniversary, including the removal of the $5 entry fee from the 16th to the 24th, I've decided to try and get Georgia's beyspirit rekindled and host a tournament on Saturday the 22nd. I understand it may be an inopportune time because of the holidays, but if you are interested in coming, PM me. It will be held at Ducktown Park, the same place that most of our other tournaments have taken place.
Sorry for the double post, but I have an update on the possible tournament.

My parents said that under no circumstances would I be allowed to host on the 22nd, seeing as it's so close to Christmas and I'll probably be somewhere else (grandparents' house), not to mention what others may have on their schedules.

I've decided to hold it on December 29th, assuming we can get 8 people before then. I know, it's past the time frame where the entry fee is waived, but I think that date is more convenient for most people.

Again, it will be held at Ducktown Park in Cumming (99%), so PM me if you're interested at all.
I would love to be involved in this. I have never been in any events, so dont have any real experience besides battling with friends. hope that doesnt matter, also is there a age limit?
Great to hear that! There's no age limit of any kind; we've got people from age 10 to 21 that have come to our tournaments.

With you included, I think that makes 8 confirmed participants... Enough to make the proposal! Smile
so its in cumming, that is kinda a long drive from my part of florida, but there arent any being held near tallahasee. so i geuss i will take this into consideration.
This is directed towards all Georgia bladers and bladers in Alabama and Florida who are enthusiastic to take the drive;
We are lacking severely in members. So much, that the past few tourneys have failed because we couldn't even gather a measly 8 people to have fun. So here's what I think; I think that whoever hosts the next tournament should try there hardest to host it in Marietta or somewhere close to it. A tournament held by Harkins in Marietta had a HUGE amount of bladers, I believe a whole family or more of bladers came that weren't even on the sign-up sheet, haha! This leads me to believe that it would help, and it wouldn't hurt trying, to host the next tournament in Marietta. That is all ^-^
if we could get one in marieta that would be awsome

oh oh i have an attack stadium now so i could help if anyone needed one more.