Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

But most metal wheels similar to Fang are carp in defensing.
Can we Assume that it MAY be carp?
(Mar. 25, 2011  3:44 PM)StormAquario14 Wrote: So if the tip had a crack running up the middle, and the High Profile Spin track was cracked under the fusion wheel, would this affect performance if fixed?

It can affect the performance, yes.

Meteo LDrago Wrote:But most metal wheels similar to Fang are carp in defensing.

I told you : we cannot assume anything. That is the only answer for the moment.
Assumptions are never good. Look what happened to 230: pages and pages filled with laugher at its height and it hit everyone with a bag of bricks harder than Harriet Tubman.
(Mar. 25, 2011  3:48 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2011  3:44 PM)StormAquario14 Wrote: So if the tip had a crack running up the middle, and the High Profile Spin track was cracked under the fusion wheel, would this affect performance if fixed?

Okay. My Rock Leone suffered a crack to the spin track and the performance tip and i haven't picked him back up to use him till i found out how to fix it.
To fix the cracks, would use super glue?
(Mar. 25, 2011  3:45 PM)Meteo LDrago Wrote: But most metal wheels similar to Fang are carp in defensing.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Here-on-...sfit-parts

Check This Out Before.
Use whatever you want, we will not give you advice on that. Our real recommendation is to just buy another one, because your game will just not be the same and it can break again.
(Mar. 25, 2011  3:53 PM)StormAquario14 Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2011  3:48 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

Okay. My Rock Leone suffered a crack to the spin track and the performance tip and i haven't picked him back up to use him till i found out how to fix it.
To fix the cracks, would use super glue?

You Are Already Told, Every Modification Is Illegal, Replace Your Parts.

EDIT - Beaten By Kai-V
My Hasbro Stadium (Burning Fire Strike) has a lot of scratches. Does anyone know how to get rid of this?
(Mar. 25, 2011  4:35 PM)Legendary 4 Wrote: My Hasbro Stadium (Burning Fire Strike) has a lot of scratches. Does anyone know how to get rid of this?

Just use a wet cloth to wipe off the scratches.

Or, you could just wax it.
how can i spread a tournament because i posted for a tournament and on like all beyblade pages and it dosent seem to be doing well
(Mar. 25, 2011  4:38 PM)Electric Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2011  4:35 PM)Legendary 4 Wrote: My Hasbro Stadium (Burning Fire Strike) has a lot of scratches. Does anyone know how to get rid of this?

I tried but the dust goes not the scratches.
Was you're tournament approved? If it was, then it would be shown in the upcoming events soon...

By the way, you should ask this in the 'Questions about the WBO'.
no i put it in the WBO General becuase it doesnt meet the requirements of having 8 or more people
(Mar. 25, 2011  4:58 PM)Kid Sniper Wrote: no i put it in the WBO General becuase it doesnt meet the requirements of having 8 or more people

Than you can't advertise it here on the WBO, don't make threads about it if it hasn't been approved.
No, you usually make a thread in order for it to GET approved. To know if people will actually attend.
I was not referring to threads in the Event Proposals forum...
Now did people forget about me?
Plastic is not indestructible. There will always be scratches if you use it.
You could try waxing it to fill in the gaps but really. That just seems gratuitous.
(Mar. 25, 2011  6:05 PM)Legendary 4 Wrote: Now did people forget about me?

I already answered you're question...
What was this beyblade called?
It's using the HWS system.It had a brownish fusion wheel i think. The fusion wheel had spikes going up diagonally then straight down all the way round the fusion wheel. Something like below.
[Image: 15egv4l.jpg]
Im not sure but i think it began with an H.

Sorry this is all i can remember.
Was is Hasbro or TT, That would make it easier to find out what it is, Also do you know what track and bottom it has, If you can't what does it look like?
Is it dark wolf?
Go on beywiki and look dude.

This is like playing go fish Tongue_out
(Mar. 25, 2011  4:55 PM)Legendary 4 Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2011  4:38 PM)Electric Wrote:

I tried but the dust goes not the scratches.

use petroleum jelly or vaseline because it polishes the surface (if u do it properly) evenly and also acts like a lubricant between the tip and stadium so the tip also dont get worn and it also fills most of the gaps
(Mar. 25, 2011  8:45 PM)TheFusionRuler Wrote: Was is Hasbro or TT, That would make it easier to find out what it is, Also do you know what track and bottom it has, If you can't what does it look like?

I think it was a TT bey. The beyblade was surely an attack type. The tip looked like an RF but plastic, and the bottom part where it touched the stadium was a bit thinner.

Quote:Is it dark wolf?
Go on beywiki and look dude.

This is like playing go fish

It's not dark wolf im sure. I tried bey wiki but no results.

The picture i crudely drawn has upper attack capability, and dark wolf doesn't have any upper attack capability. The fusion wheel was brownish/orange, the clear wheel was white i think.

Thanks for the help guys Smile

edit: I think the name of the bey started with hurricane or something kinda similar.