Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

what does hell kerbecs preformance tip stand for (the DS preformace tip)
(Mar. 24, 2011  10:33 PM)DRAGOONMS9894 Wrote: what does hell kerbecs preformance tip stand for (the DS preformace tip)

Defense Sharp, please search next time.
defense spike
(Mar. 24, 2011  10:39 PM)DarkBlader237 Wrote: defense spike

Spike? what the where that come from and also you spelt defence wrong lol not to worry.

is it an illegal mod if you change the string of a launcher (and maybe handle), like giving the LR launcher string L launcher string (meteos), or just changing the old string as it snapped?
(Mar. 25, 2011  12:04 AM)Callum6939 Wrote:

Spike? what the where that come from and also you spelt defence wrong lol not to worry.

You're so wrong Callum6939. Defense is spelled right and DS is defense sharp, however, Hasbro has a tendancy to change anything with sharp into spike. Just look at Burn Fireblaze 135MS (metal spike).
question... who should i PM about making me a sig??? pyro, nano , dekalio, etc...
(Mar. 25, 2011  12:15 AM)rabidboy Wrote: question... who should i PM about making me a sig??? pyro, nano , dekalio, etc...

PM them instead of asking who to PM. This thread is reserved for beyblade related questions.
I'm pretty sure Deikailo doesn't do signatures. Look at other peoples signatures and see who did theirs, PM the creator and request something..
(Mar. 25, 2011  12:09 AM)Hero Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2011  12:04 AM)Callum6939 Wrote:

You're so wrong Callum6939. Defense is spelled right and DS is defense sharp, however, Hasbro has a tendancy to change anything with sharp into spike. Just look at Burn Fireblaze 135MS (metal spike).

Hehe it seems I failed miserably lol Pinching_eyes_2

Edit: I just checked on a spell check and it seems it's both Defense and Defence which is kinda odd
Well, considering Hasbro hasn't officially released it, there is no such thing as Defense Spike so right now he is right.
what is the best combination we can make from hasbro's beys by using burn wheel
Burn Bull 100/DF/145WD/SD.
That should have gone in the "Build me a combo!" topic.
(Mar. 25, 2011  1:07 AM)Kai-V Wrote: That should have gone in the "Build me a combo!" topic.

oh sorry i always forget that
are all of hasbros legend fusion wheels garbage
(Mar. 25, 2011  1:24 AM)Kid Sniper Wrote: are all of hasbros legend fusion wheels garbage

Night has some potential in Defense.
(Mar. 25, 2011  1:32 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2011  1:24 AM)Kid Sniper Wrote: are all of hasbros legend fusion wheels garbage

Night has some potential in Defense.

i just bought counter and inferno and they do horrible against MF Rock Bull GB145PD
Also think about Inferno, I'm getting it Friday and I will show you.
(Mar. 25, 2011  1:34 AM)Kid Sniper Wrote: i just bought counter and inferno and they do horrible against MF Rock Bull GB145PD

Obviously since I did not mention the others, then yes, they are horrible. I highlighted that Night had some potential.
they might be horrible in performance but they might have something more useful as they are modified version of old wheels
(Mar. 25, 2011  1:45 AM)●๋•ρгคкђคг Wrote: they might be horrible in performance but they might have something more useful as they are modified version of old wheels

... If they are horrible in performance, then how could they be useful ? What are you talking about ?
how do u know what mode lightning l drago is in?
can hasbro grips take tt string launchers?
(Mar. 25, 2011  4:19 AM)BaronRansack Wrote: can hasbro grips take tt string launchers?

Yes, Both Grips Can Fit Every Launcher.