Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

@BaronRansack: Yes. TT String Launchers can fit into Hasbro launchers and vice-versa.
Edit: Beaten
(Mar. 25, 2011  1:46 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2011  1:45 AM)●๋•ρгคкђคг Wrote: they might be horrible in performance but they might have something more useful as they are modified version of old wheels

... If they are horrible in performance, then how could they be useful ? What are you talking about ?

i mean to say that rock leone is a nice bey so the legend part of leone is counter leone so it might have something useful like rock smashes are good so it might happen that counter smashes are are better than rock
Counter is actually more defensive than Rock. Correct me if I'm wrong.
(Mar. 25, 2011  7:50 AM)GaleForce Wrote: Counter is actually more defensive than Rock. Correct me if I'm wrong.

And Rock Is More Of Attack Type.
Yes, but it is not used in any competitive attack combos besides rock pegasis ch120/100 rf.
(Mar. 25, 2011  7:58 AM)Dusk Wrote: Yes, but it is not used in any competitive attack combos besides rock pegasis ch120/100 rf.

It Was Once Top Tier.
And Can Be Used As Recoil Attacker Today
(Mar. 25, 2011  7:50 AM)GaleForce Wrote: Counter is actually more defensive than Rock. Correct me if I'm wrong.

yes i also wanna say that the legend wheels are modified version of other wheels thats why they are useful in some combos and thus the the legend wheels are not horrible
legend wheels are all horrible except for night
They are horrible. Heaps of other wheels outclass them. You already said that 100 times. They Pre- HWS wheels were actually quite good. These Legend wheels are quite bad. In fact VERY BAD. GOT IT?
(Mar. 25, 2011  8:32 AM)RustyXD Wrote: legend wheels are all horrible except for night

Don't forget Cyber.
(Mar. 25, 2011  8:33 AM)GaleForce Wrote: They are horrible. Heaps of other wheels outclass them. You already said that 100 times. They Pre- HWS wheels were actually quite good. These Legend wheels are quite bad. In fact VERY BAD. GOT IT?

Again do I have to say Cyber is good at smash attack.
cyber is ok but outclassed by heaps of attack wheels
....Like Vulcan,Gravity,Lightning,Meteo,Rock,Storm,Pegasis,Midnight,Bull,Virgo,Burn,Hell should I go on......
Midnight and Inferno may have potential
is the galaxy pegasis face allowed to be stuck on storm pegasis?
(Mar. 25, 2011  9:34 AM)clankzappah Wrote: is the galaxy pegasis face allowed to be stuck on storm pegasis?

obviously,yes

and i have no idea what are you saying.are you talking about facebolts?
(Mar. 25, 2011  9:36 AM)bigbangpegasis9 Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2011  9:34 AM)clankzappah Wrote: is the galaxy pegasis face allowed to be stuck on storm pegasis?

obviously,yes

and i have no idea what are you saying.are you talking about facebolts?

yes facebolts, the other stickers don't fit right on storm or old pegasis wheels
Yes the sticker is allowed.
Any sticker is allowed to be stuck on any facebolt. But stickers are lame anyway...
Cracked Beyparts like spin tracks and tips. How do you fix those?
(Mar. 25, 2011  3:25 PM)StormAquario14 Wrote: Cracked Beyparts like spin tracks and tips. How do you fix those?
Glue/Tape, but they're still illegal for WBO tournament use.
(Mar. 25, 2011  3:29 PM)iXus Wrote: Glue/Tape, but they're still illegal for WBO tournament use.

Illegal for any tournament with some decent rules, therefore also official ones if his region ever has any.
(Mar. 25, 2011  3:33 PM)StormAquario14 Wrote: Would this affect the performance?

Depending on where the cracks are located, of course they and whatever fix you decide to do will affect the Beyblade's performance ...
In the thread 'Fang Leone 130 W2D' ,
The Metal Wheel assumed that it is not heavy as expected.(about 40g)
As its shape is so spiky,
Will it be a carp defensive wheel?
(Mar. 25, 2011  3:41 PM)Meteo LDrago Wrote: In the thread 'Fang Leone 130 W2D' ,
The Metal Wheel assumed that it is not heavy as expected.(about 40g)
As its shape is so spiky,
Will it be a carp defensive wheel?

Nobody knows until it is tested.
(Mar. 25, 2011  3:35 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2011  3:33 PM)StormAquario14 Wrote: Would this affect the performance?

Depending on where the cracks are located, of course they and whatever fix you decide to do will affect the Beyblade's performance ...

So if the tip had a crack running up the middle, and the High Profile Spin track was cracked under the fusion wheel, would this affect performance if fixed?