Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Mar. 25, 2011  9:16 PM)SSJfisherman Wrote: Tornado herculeo.
This time I'm sure.

Just did a quick search and it was Tornado Herculeo. Sorry for my poor description.

Thanks guys for the help Smile
How do you create a "spoiler" button in your threads?
[spoiler] -insert text you want spoiler'd-[/ spoiler] (no space of course..)
What top has an 85 track?
Beywiki parts list.

But, mercury Anubis and variants, bb-96, big bang Pegasis dx set.

Did I miss any?

Oh, yes I did- l drago or gravity Perseus ultimate reshuffle. I don't remember which one though
(Mar. 26, 2011  12:32 AM)Leone 081398 Wrote: What top has an 85 track?

Mercury Anubis, but BB-96, BB-98, and BB-107 also have it.

Edit: Beaten.

@SSJfisherman The L-Drago Reshuffle Set also had 85 in it.
(Mar. 26, 2011  12:32 AM)Leone 081398 Wrote: What top has an 85 track?
Mercury Anubis 85XF
MF-F Burn Cancer 85WD(Super Deck Set)
L-Drago URS
Big Bang Pegasis DX Set
EDIT: Double Beaten
witch one is better pegasus 105R2F or Galaxy pegasus 105R2F?
(Mar. 26, 2011  1:45 AM)stevebak Wrote: witch one is better pegasus 105R2F or Galaxy pegasus 105R2F?

galaxy pegasus 105 r2f is better
(Mar. 26, 2011  1:45 AM)stevebak Wrote: witch one is better pegasus 105R2F or Galaxy pegasus 105R2F?

Are you talking about Storm or the Metal System Pegasis? Either would be better than Galaxy anyways...
the metal system pegasus witch comes with 145D
(Mar. 26, 2011  2:05 AM)stevebak Wrote: the metal system pegasus witch comes with 145D

I believe that that Pegasis would be better. Just because it's Galaxy we're comparing it to.

Pegasis does well on 145 and 85. Not sure about 105 though...
is this real? http://cgi.ebay.com/Metal-Fight-Beyblade...4aa9c6c1ec
(Mar. 26, 2011  2:11 AM)Kid Sniper Wrote: is this real? http://cgi.ebay.com/Metal-Fight-Beyblade...4aa9c6c1ec

No, it is very well known that that is fake. It is not even legal if you check our Rulebooks ...
(Mar. 26, 2011  2:12 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2011  2:11 AM)Kid Sniper Wrote: is this real? http://cgi.ebay.com/Metal-Fight-Beyblade...4aa9c6c1ec

No, it is very well known that that is fake. It is not even legal if you check our Rulebooks ...
yes indeed, and it is not cheap either. They got me once with a fake beyblade, schould i sew them? all I wanted is a dark gasher, it turned out to be a fake killer cancer with spray paint and a horrible bizar CH120 spintrack.
(Mar. 26, 2011  2:17 AM)stevebak Wrote: yes indeed, and it is not cheap either. They got me once with a fake beyblade, schould i sew them? all I wanted is a dark gasher, it turned out to be a fake killer cancer with spray paint and a horrible bizar CH120 spintrack.

Unless they said it was "TAKARA-TOMY" or something, then no, it is just your fault for not identifying a fake.
it had nearly everything beyblade metal fusion hasbro and tons of positieve feedbacks, so I looked and it was like 5bucks and a free delivery to.
(Mar. 26, 2011  2:26 AM)stevebak Wrote: it had nearly everything beyblade metal fusion hasbro and tons of positieve feedbacks, so I looked and it was like 5bucks and a free delivery to.

It said "Hasbro" ? And it looked like a Hasbro package ?
yes it was clear, the parts on the right order and all. but when it came at home it was the opposte story. The parts are prety sturdy it looks heavy spray painted, cancer looked clear like gemios. I got SF and WB bootleg parts. the metal was not dark but killer.
Then yes, make a complaint that it was not at all like shown.
yes indeed, On the internet everything can be lied on. From now on i will stay permanently client of wbo sellers like Dymsum. I rather wait a week or 2 and get my real beyblades, tan order somewhere else and retrieve a fake one in a day or 3.
(Mar. 26, 2011  2:43 AM)stevebak Wrote: yes indeed, On the internet everything can be lied on. From now on i will stay permanently client of wbo sellers like Dymsum. I rather wait a week or 2 and get my real beyblades, tan order somewhere else and retrieve a fake one in a day or 3.

You don't have to stick to just WBO sellers. Shop around, do research, see if they are credible or not. You get what you pay for. Also remember, if you pay more for shipping than the product itself, 9 times out of 10 you don't want to buy it.
Has anyone ever tested the Virgo CW for Upper Attack? Because I was looking at it and noticed that the two slopes are much more prominent than those on Bull or Cancer. I was also doing some informal tests in my MXS stadium and noticed that with the combo Thermal Virgo 85SF, the slope from Virgo continued the slope from Thermal.