Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

i heard that the max stanpede stadium is the best hasrbro stadium is this true
(Mar. 26, 2011  4:32 AM)njrk97 Wrote: i heard that the max stanpede stadium is the best hasrbro stadium is this true

Yes, that is true. It is the most 'balanced' Hasbro BeyStadium, but it is still really not as good as the Attack Type BeyStadium.
(Mar. 26, 2011  4:36 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2011  4:32 AM)njrk97 Wrote: i heard that the max stanpede stadium is the best hasrbro stadium is this true

Yes, that is true. It is the most 'balanced' Hasbro BeyStadium, but it is still really not as good as the Attack Type BeyStadium.

Yes this is why I was asking if anyone tested the Virgo CW for Upper. It really looks like it could have potential.
What are the pros and cons of the Earth Fusion Wheel and the Basalt Fusion Wheel?

Which one is better for defense?
(Mar. 26, 2011  8:44 AM)BasaltBullGB145 Wrote: What are the pros and cons of the Earth Fusion Wheel and the Basalt Fusion Wheel?

Earth can be used in defense and stamina combos.

Basalt is proven to be better than Earth defensively. It's sheer weight is a contributing factor and may actually be better than Pre-HWS Libra defensively as well.
(Mar. 26, 2011  8:56 AM)Hero Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2011  8:44 AM)BasaltBullGB145 Wrote: What are the pros and cons of the Earth Fusion Wheel and the Basalt Fusion Wheel?

Basalt is proven to be better than Earth defensively. It's sheer weight is a contributing factor and may actually be better than Pre-HWS Libra defensively as well.

But doesn't Basalt have a lot of recoil?
(Mar. 26, 2011  9:12 AM)BasaltBullGB145 Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2011  8:56 AM)Hero Wrote:

But doesn't Basalt have a lot of recoil?
Some recoil, but not a lot.
Oh yeah one last thing, wouldn't Earth be better than Basalt for Defense because Basalt is unbalanced?
(Mar. 26, 2011  9:20 AM)BasaltBullGB145 Wrote: Oh yeah one last thing, wouldn't Earth be better than Basalt for Defense because Basalt is unbalanced?

Did you not read my post? Yes. Basalt is slightly unbalanced, however, most of it's weight distribution is good and it's sheer weight makes it better than Earth. Testing has been shown to prove this.
Are you aloud to add stuff that aren`t beyblade parts on your Beyblade?
(Mar. 26, 2011  10:00 AM)rockleone40000 Wrote: Are you aloud to add stuff that aren`t beyblade parts on your Beyblade?

No you cannot.
How do you put the pictures on the sigs? Soz new to WBO and I dunno where else to ask...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRygSW2lI...ideo_title <-----------Is that a Wide Endurance stadium? Is it TT or SK?
What stadium in MFB is the best for the slide shoot?
(Mar. 26, 2011  10:19 AM)Bakers Dozen Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRygSW2lI...ideo_title <-----------Is that a Wide Endurance stadium? Is it TT or SK?
It is neither. It is made by a company called Alladin Corp (pretty sure that is the name). So, it is a fake beystadium.
(Mar. 26, 2011  10:24 AM)rockleone40000 Wrote: What stadium in MFB is the best for the slide shoot?

hasbro staduims are terrible nat it. TT attack is the best but the tornado ridge isn't that good so it'd end up being kms tornado blance or attackbut thoes are pricy
(Mar. 26, 2011  10:37 AM)BeyFan Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2011  10:19 AM)Bakers Dozen Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRygSW2lI...ideo_title <-----------Is that a Wide Endurance stadium? Is it TT or SK?
It is neither. It is made by a company called Alladin Corp (pretty sure that is the name). So, it is a fake beystadium.

So its not legal, right?
(Mar. 26, 2011  12:19 PM)Bakers Dozen Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2011  10:37 AM)BeyFan Wrote:

So its not legal, right?

If its fake then it would probably be illegal.
Ok I haven't seen Beyblade G-Rev in some time now. I was wondering how many episodes Brooklyn was in. I just got the series and I don't think I've got all the episodes.
(Mar. 26, 2011  5:10 PM)KaiBrooklynZeo Wrote: Ok I haven't seen Beyblade G-Rev in some time now. I was wondering how many episodes Brooklyn was in. I just got the series and I don't think I've got all the episodes.
This thread is for asking questions about the Beyblade hobby. This belongs in the "Beyblade Anime and Manga" forum.
(Mar. 26, 2011  5:10 PM)KaiBrooklynZeo Wrote: Ok I haven't seen Beyblade G-Rev in some time now. I was wondering how many episodes Brooklyn was in. I just got the series and I don't think I've got all the episodes.

This topic is for questions about the hobby, not the anime.

Anyway, just go on Beyblade Spirit, in Brooklyn's profile.
(Mar. 26, 2011  5:19 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

This topic is for questions about the hobby, not the anime.

Anyway, just go on Beyblade Spirit, in Brooklyn's profile.

Yeah I got it. Everything's so complicated. I'll have to search round now I think, before I post from now on.
Does the metal fight string launcher work on metal fusion beys?

cause I wanna get the suspension...
When will the Korean (SonoKong/TakaraTomy) Versions of the Beys: Big Bang Pegasis and Fang Leone be out ? ? ?
(Mar. 26, 2011  5:38 PM)RAW Wrote: Does the metal fight string launcher work on metal fusion beys?

cause I wanna get the suspension...
Metal Fight and Metal Fusion are the same thing, so yes.
(Mar. 26, 2011  6:02 PM)KoolCatCurtis Wrote: When will the Korean (SonoKong/TakaraTomy) Versions of the Beys: Big Bang Pegasis and Fang Leone be out ? ? ?
Big Bang Pegasis and Fang Leone have been released by Takara-Tomy already. There are no release dates with SonoKong.