Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

What Beys do you guys have, why, where did you get them?
Online and at Wal-Mart/Target/Toys R Us etc.
Get the top-tier beyblades.
how can I improve my speed at launching with the normal rpcord launcher?
well you can use a tt ripcord, they have may more speed. You can also lubricate your launcher. Also get a grip for balance.And also just rip harder i suppose
Practice and use full force.
(Mar. 23, 2011  9:31 PM)wolborgMS Wrote: well you can use a tt ripcord, they have may more speed. You can also lubricate your launcher. Also get a grip for balance.And also just rip harder i suppose

Wouldn't lubrication be illegal?
Depends on how much it changes the performance.
If it changed it enough to give him a more powerful launch then I would think it would be illegal.
(Mar. 23, 2011  8:45 PM)stevebak Wrote: witch one is better
earth loene df145wd
eart cancer df145wd?

Earth Cancer.
Yes, you cannot modify a beyblade like that in official play.
For Big Bang pegasus's tip why does it slow down then speed up again?
(Mar. 24, 2011  2:27 AM)KerbecsDS Wrote: For Big Bang pegasus's tip why does it slow down then speed up again?

Read the topic on Big Bang Pegasis ... It goes from plastic to rubber, so it is easy to understand.
I hope that they don't ruin Aquila in the 4D system. Earth was a almost perfect wheel, so the evelution must be better than the original. It will be hard for them I think.
What do you think?
(Mar. 24, 2011  4:15 AM)stevebak Wrote: I hope that they don't ruin Aquila in the 4D system. Earth was a almost perfect wheel, so the evelution must be better than the original. It will be hard for them I think.
What do you think?

This Is A Thought. Off-Topic.
(Mar. 24, 2011  4:15 AM)stevebak Wrote: I hope that they don't ruin Aquila in the 4D system. Earth was a almost perfect wheel, so the evelution must be better than the original. It will be hard for them I think.
What do you think?

There is absolutely no information about there even being a new Aquila, so that really does not belong anywhere.
Does anyone have any pictures of a fully decked out HWS launcher grip? I mean Beypointer, Metal Assist, Angle Compass, Sight Scope all of that.
(Mar. 24, 2011  4:51 AM)kayneargand Wrote: Does anyone have any pictures of a fully decked out HWS launcher grip? I mean Beypointer, Metal Assist, Angle Compass, Sight Scope all of that.

Kei or someone else posted a picture of Kei's "way-too-equipped" Launcher Grip with a Wind & Shoot Launcher even.
(Mar. 23, 2011  10:11 PM)Dusk Wrote: Yes, you cannot modify a beyblade like that in official play.

dusk read the rule book i think it was given there that we add lubricants to our bey launcher
(Mar. 24, 2011  4:51 AM)kayneargand Wrote: Does anyone have any pictures of a fully decked out HWS launcher grip? I mean Beypointer, Metal Assist, Angle Compass, Sight Scope all of that.

ControL_'s BattleAxe:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade...#pid532404
which beyblade has MB and does MB have any good defense adding with stamina like the real b
(Mar. 24, 2011  9:30 PM)BillyBlast Wrote: which beyblade has MB and does MB have any good defense adding with stamina like the real b

Poisen Giraffe. It's been stated many times. Search more.
(Mar. 24, 2011  9:37 PM)?uestion Wrote: does bb-46 have a tornado ridge?

nope, it's quite bad for attack types.
okay thanks
I heard that Hasbro will be holding a national tournement. When will it happen?