Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Mar. 22, 2011  11:47 PM)CyberDranzer Wrote: Which one is the best for defense, R145, GB145, or BD145?

GB145 is the current top-tier. I find this is particularly because BD145 has issues with scraping the stadium floor in normal mode and R145 produces too much recoil.
BD145 works fine with tall bottoms like CS..
(Mar. 22, 2011  11:56 PM)Dan Wrote: BD145 works fine with tall bottoms like CS..

Thanks for adding that Dan. I knew I forgot something.
Does Rock have a significent amount of Upper Attack?
(Mar. 23, 2011  12:23 AM)Ultimate Wrote: Does Rock have a significent amount of Upper Attack?

I think Rock has significantly no Upper Attack.
As for Hasbro stadiums, Max Stampede is the best stadium for MFB. What Hasbro Stadiums can be a DECENT substitute to Max Stampede?
As for Takara-Tomy stadiums, Attack Stadium is the best stadium for MFB. Is the Standard Stadium the best substitute for the Attack Stadium.
(Mar. 23, 2011  3:33 AM)BeybladerPotter Wrote: As for Hasbro stadiums, Max Stampede is the best stadium for MFB. What Hasbro Stadiums can be a DECENT substitute to Max Stampede?
As for Takara-Tomy stadiums, Attack Stadium is the best stadium for MFB. Is the Standard Stadium the best substitute for the Attack Stadium.

Lightning Force.

Balance Type BeyStadium, which is also the red floor of the Standard Type BeyStadium.
Today I'm going to go to a tournament.
Here is my current lineup:
MF Pegasis 100R2F
MF Earth Aquario 100CS
Burn Bull 100WD

What should I add or change?
if you have a LLD MLD gravity perseus or a vulcan add them into the attack the only other thing i can think of is if you have a 90 or 85 put it in burn bull and a 230 for earth aquario but they are good combos Tongue_out
Can you put L Drago II on to Lightning and vice versa?
(Mar. 23, 2011  5:45 AM)GaleForce Wrote: Can you put L Drago II on to Lightning and vice versa?
no you cant Tongue_out and what type of beys do they sell in Singapore takara , sonokong , or hasbro?
(Mar. 23, 2011  5:48 AM)RustyXD Wrote: what type of beys do they sell in Singapore takara , sonokong , or hasbro?
It's most likely TAKARA-TOMY.
(Mar. 23, 2011  12:23 AM)Ultimate Wrote: Does Rock have a significent amount of Upper Attack?

No, It Has Smash, You Can Clearly See.
Which is bigger in size: Super Vortex Stadium or MFB Attack Stadium?
(Mar. 23, 2011  4:47 PM)Ray Unicorno. Wrote: Which is bigger in size: Super Vortex Stadium or MFB Attack Stadium?

Hm, I might say the Attack Type BeyStadium. Super Vortex just seems very small.
BB-10 Attack is larger because of its walls (Think towards the bottom) while Super Vortex' walls are narrower though they are very similar in size. (slope is completely different if your thinking of modifying your Super Vortex.)
So, could someone provide me with the dimensions of both MFB Attack Stadium and Super Vortex Stadium?
(Mar. 23, 2011  4:56 PM)Ray Unicorno. Wrote: So, could someone provide me with the dimensions of both MFB Attack Stadium and Super Vortex Stadium?

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Ask-a-qu...#pid531655

And we have a topic with all the dimensions of the Hasbro BeyStadiums.
Could you give me the link for the topic? I did use the search function, but I don't seem to find it.
In the video I posted.
That is the same guy who made the topic here.
(Mar. 23, 2011  9:40 AM)Electric Wrote:
(Mar. 23, 2011  5:48 AM)RustyXD Wrote: what type of beys do they sell in Singapore takara , sonokong , or hasbro?
It's most likely TAKARA-TOMY.

But most of the Season two though, are Sonokong.
witch one is better
earth loene df145wd
eart cancer df145wd?
Earth Cancer DF145WD.