Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

I am really speaking of the individualy released beyblades, not other releases

i did, however, see Pegasis Tornado Wing, Storm Peggy, Dark Wolf, Rock Leone and PTW all 1 or 2 months before the animes release here in the USA
Same here in india & the anime is still not released i doubt it will be released b4 US English version reaches ep 51

Are there any useful parts in Poison Serpent , Flame Sagiterio , Burn Phoenix , Ray Unicorno , Storm Capricorno , Galaxy Perseus & soul blaze normal or eclipse version i am asking this because if i don't find good beys here within few days i am gonna have to go Ebay for Beys
Poison serpentConfusedD
Flame saggitario:Flame wheel and C145
Burn phoenix:Burn wheel
Ray unicorno:Ray wheel and CS
Storm CapricorneConfusedtorm wheel
Sol blaze:None it sucks

Also what the hell is Galaxy perseus? It's either Galaxy pegasus or Gravity Perseus.
(Oct. 29, 2010  10:55 AM)megablader2 Wrote: Poison serpentConfusedD
Flame saggitario:Flame wheel and C145
Burn phoenix:Burn wheel
Ray unicorno:Ray wheel and CS
Storm CapricorneConfusedtorm wheel
Sol blaze:None it sucks

Also what the hell is Galaxy perseus? It's either Galaxy pegasus or Gravity Perseus.

Sorry i meant Gravity Perseus & i have Storm Peggy so then no need of capricorno
Kinda n00by question: Whats a Destabilizer?
wins by pushing the opponent's bey off balance, a sub type of attack.
FINALLY CS PEOPLE OF THE WORLD - I HAVE A SOLUTION. In the PTW this works. If you really really want ur CS to move it, then get sandpaper/rough edge. Rub on the plastic sticking out till you can't rub the plastic without touching the rubber. At this stage, the plastic is still usable in a regular shot, whereas in a banking shot you can make it act more aggressive. Works in : PTW, LF, Standard and Attack stadiums.
(Oct. 29, 2010  1:37 PM)TehKevin10 Wrote: FINALLY CS PEOPLE OF THE WORLD - I HAVE A SOLUTION. In the PTW this works. If you really really want ur CS to move it, then get sandpaper/rough edge. Rub on the plastic sticking out till you can't rub the plastic without touching the rubber. At this stage, the plastic is still usable in a regular shot, whereas in a banking shot you can make it act more aggressive. Works in : PTW, LF, Standard and Attack stadiums.

Illegal modifications?
I guess if you really wanted to, just use your CS on concrete unless the plastic is gone, but make sure it doesn't wreck the rubber. ;D
I thought so too...
I wouldn't think it's illegal as it just wears down the plastic faster. Perhaps spinning on concrete is just as effective?
'Illegal' counts as when it severely affects a Bey's performance.
If there is no plastic, the rubber would basically be always be touching the floor and so not a Coat 'Sharp'.
The plastic would still be present. The rubber is only in effect when a slanting banking shot is made so where you will personally make the rubber make more contact. The technique is the key source. A regular launch just makes the CS act normally.
I'm sure it's illegal as it's wear not created through regular use
I'm really dumb. ^^
Which are the two modes of Meteo LDrago and which one does what ?
Is there a certain mode which does spin stealing better ?

And also, what is a good combo for spin stealing ? < Shouldn't go here but might as well. :L
(Oct. 29, 2010  2:03 PM)blah Wrote: I'm really dumb. ^^
Which are the two modes of Meteo LDrago and which one does what ?
Is there a certain mode which does spin stealing better ?

And also, what is a good combo for spin stealing ? < Shouldn't go here but might as well. :L

Assault mode and Multi-hit mode. It's quite hard to tell which does what but Assault mode acted better in members tests before.

Meteo L-Drago LW105JB, our great Diamond discovered. He doesn't have a thread for this though...
Thanks for the help ! ^^
Need to get a JB now. >>
In need of answers!

What are the beyblades which contain 85, 90, either 100 Track?

Thank you, and I'm sorry for the n00by question.
85 track =
Mercury Anubis 85XF

90 track =
Quetzalcoatl 90WF
Blizzard Burn Phoenix 90WF
Bakushin Susanow 90WF

100 track =
Lightning LDrago 100HF
Storm Aquario 100HF/S
Ray Gil 100RSF
;D or MF 100 CS. [/hint]
Is R145 a good spin track for defense?
(Oct. 29, 2010  2:53 PM)Tsubasa is cool Wrote: Is R145 a good spin track for defense?
Some people consider that it is, yet for others C145 and GB145 are much better.

blah, you should have referred him to the Beyblade Parts List on Beywiki ... Besides Burn Phoenix Blizzard Ver., all of them are there and people coudl easily search "85", "90", "100", etc. on their own.
OK, thanks! I've probably got the wrong place to find this but, how can I obtain GB145?
Look at the Beyblade Parts List on Beywiki, you will see what Beyblade has that part.