Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Sep. 11, 2010  6:16 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: Is it only the Hasbro version of CH120 that drops in height or is it both? Is CH145 even needed when you're using the top tier LL Drago combo?

You could just use 145.
Which to buy:
Flame Libra, Earth Aquila, Flame Sagittario or Dark Wolf?

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP, i need to decide before 2PM tomorrow!
You've posted this in the purchase consultation thread and I answered you.
(Sep. 09, 2010  9:33 AM)countdudoo Wrote: I don't understand. Are people comparing blades to Storm wheels?

Perhaps I overexaggerated a bit, but I did make my point there - people generally compare new Metal/Fusion Wheels to Storm, IF it has a three pronged setup.
It's probably because it's been featured on three blades already - Storm Pegasis 105RF, Storm Aquario 100HF/S (Takara Re-release and Hasbro Starter) and Storm Capricorne M145Q - and speculation over Cyber Pegasis 100HF made the thought that it was another recoloured Storm, like Storm Pegasis 100RF Stardust Ver. was (Often, people call the blue Metal Wheel in this Bey Stardust, and since it is a coloured Storm Metal Wheel, that's the reason people assumed that Cyber, until they were given a side view, was going to be yet another Storm recolour - but they were proven wrong, and it turned out to be the original Pegasis Wheel in Hybrid Wheel form!) That just about explains my situation. I probably want to note that they compared Ray to Storm when they announced Ray Unicorno D125CS.
Is Lightning better than storm?
(Sep. 11, 2010  2:43 PM)fjrocks366 Wrote: Is Lightning better than storm?

Yes.
(Sep. 11, 2010  2:44 PM)Train Wrote:

Yes.
So LLdrago CH120/145RF is better than SPegasus 100RF?
(Sep. 11, 2010  2:48 PM)fjrocks366 Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2010  2:44 PM)Train Wrote:

Yes.
So LLdrago CH120/145RF is better than SPegasus 100RF?
I believe it's MF LL Drago CH120/145RF/CS and yes that's why SPegasus100RF is no longer top tier there are actually much better options available.
Add a MF to that Lightning L drago.
And yes, even so without the metal face I think it's better than storm Pegasis100RF.

EDIT:Beaten
Aww dang it now I gotta go buy some more parts Unhappy. where can I get this stuff for cheap?
TRU,Walmart,Dimsum2u.
(Sep. 11, 2010  2:51 PM)Pockyx3 Wrote: Add a MF to that Lightning L drago.
And yes, even so without the metal face I think it's better than storm Pegasis100RF.

EDIT:Beaten

I know it's better I own all the parts. It's got more power and it's far more controllable.
wat is the best launcher and wat is better attack defense stamina or balance
(Sep. 11, 2010  3:25 PM)rockwolf3679 Wrote: wat is the best launcher and wat is better attack defense stamina or balance

String Launcher = Launcher Grip
(Sep. 11, 2010  3:25 PM)rockwolf3679 Wrote: wat is the best launcher and wat is better attack defense stamina or balance
(Sep. 11, 2010  3:44 PM)Trev Wrote: String Launcher =/= Launcher Grip

String Launcher=BeyLauncher
Launcher Grip IS Launcher Grip, no changes.

rockwolf3679, String Launcher is the best option for all types of beyblades.
(Sep. 11, 2010  3:25 PM)rockwolf3679 Wrote: wat is better attack defense stamina or balance
There is no 'best' type Beyblade.

Attack has an advantage over Stamina.
Stamina has an advantage over Defense.
And Defense has an advantage over Attack.
Balance types can have traits from two or more of the primary types. However, most Balance Types lack an attribute they are particularly strong at and can be easily defeated by a Bey that is strong at one type only. (Balance Types like Libra CH120RF are exceptions though. However, the Libra Wheel is banned from WBO Sanctioned Play.)

You might also want to watch this video to understand about the types.
I got a Metal Dranzer a few days ago, but last night, on of the stickers fell of of it and I can't find it. Is there any way to replace it?
(Sep. 11, 2010  7:42 AM)Diamond Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2010  6:16 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: Is it only the Hasbro version of CH120 that drops in height or is it both? Is CH145 even needed when you're using the top tier LL Drago combo?
No. CH120 from all three companies tend to have that problem too.
But of course, some people are lucky enough to obtain one that locks the height well, haha.

One thing I've noticed with my CH120 is that if you push in at the sides of the track enough it keeps in place better, not perfectly mind you but better, it will still drop if the track is hit into place right as I've tried this against an Aries custom. However in solo tests after pressing the sides in more after changing the track height it will stay in place for the entire spin.
(Sep. 11, 2010  4:23 PM)CyberDranzer Wrote: I got a Metal Dranzer a few days ago, but last night, on of the stickers fell of of it and I can't find it. Is there any way to replace it?

Ummm....I think there is a stickers discussion thread for this on here?
Is Galaxy Pegasis better than Storm Pegasis 105rf?
(Sep. 11, 2010  6:33 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: Is the pre-order for canadian B:MF Collector's Edition (Cyber Pegasis Version) available yet?
Yes, look at the Cyber Pegasis DS game thread.

G-Hagane Wrote:Is Galaxy Pegasis better than Storm Pegasis 105rf?
No, not really.
when is the beyblade metal fusion game coming to the uk?
(Sep. 11, 2010  5:42 PM)kid-darkness Wrote: when is the beyblade metal fusion game coming to the uk?
Read the Metal Fight Beyblade DS and Wii game threads ...
ok i will
(Sep. 11, 2010  5:47 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2010  5:42 PM)kid-darkness Wrote: when is the beyblade metal fusion game coming to the uk?

can you send me the link please?
(Sep. 11, 2010  5:50 PM)kid-darkness Wrote: ok i will
(Sep. 11, 2010  5:47 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

can you send me the link please?

use the search function...
this is kinda a noob question but RS

i know its rubber sharp

but what bey did it get released with i cant find the post for it