Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

grand ketos comes with rs
any results on the wind and shoot launcher?
Yes. String still beats it. IF you want detailed results, search for it. Speechless
What are the legal HASBRO BMF stadiums? (Sry if there is already a thread/post on this I didnt look)
(Sep. 11, 2010  11:02 PM)StormAquario221 Wrote: What are the legal HASBRO BMF stadiums? (Sry if there is already a thread/post on this I didnt look)

there aren't any legal hasbro stadiums
What other beyblades do you think hasbro is going to release after rock scorpio, evil gemios, thermal pisces, burn fireblaze, and poison serpent? I was checking toy wiz and there weren't any other new beyblades.

Does the hasbro Earth Eagle have the first or second mold.?
(Sep. 11, 2010  11:31 PM)danielson1234 Wrote: What other beyblades do you think hasbro is going to release after rock scorpio, evil gemios, thermal pisces, burn fireblaze, and poison serpent? I was checking toy wiz and there weren't any other new beyblades.

Does the hasbro Earth Eagle have the first or second mold.?
... The other Beyblades that TAKARA-TOMY released after BB-69 ? It does not really matter.

Second mold.

Soysaucexp Wrote:what does this do? it looks expensive
Those are just capsule Beyblades, so essentially carton mini Beyblades ... They are completely useless unless you want to buy them for your very young kid who cannot play with real Beyblades yet.
Is MF2 magnetic? I've heard somebody say it was...
(Sep. 12, 2010  1:19 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: Is MF2 magnetic? I've heard somebody say it was...
I just did a research, and apparently it is the same metal (zinc alloy) that is used in Metal Wheels ... Therefore it should not be magnetic.
How do I get CH120 to stat in 145 height? It always goes down to 120 as soon as I launch it.Unhappy
You pull it up, to 145 mode, then you turn the track....clockwise I think?
That locks it in place.
(Sep. 12, 2010  2:07 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2010  1:19 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: Is MF2 magnetic? I've heard somebody say it was...
I just did a research, and apparently it is the same metal (zinc alloy) that is used in Metal Wheels ... Therefore it should not be magnetic.
Mine is :\
Does anyone know how much a Wyvern DJ is worth?
(Sep. 12, 2010  4:00 AM)mchlbant Wrote: Mine is :\
With a proportionally bigger magnet, can you move Metal Wheels ? I just remember somebody testing their magnetism, and stating that there was not really any.

Fogot Wrote:Does anyone know how much a Wyvern DJ is worth?
I think that question belongs more in the Purchase Consultation topic, even if it is not a purchase.
Oh. Ok sorry.
(Sep. 12, 2010  4:39 AM)Separated Spine Wrote: What Beyblade is this?

http://ameblo.jp/1974-mshr/image-1064590...86367.html
Hm, I am really not sure about its name, but I think I might have finally found a reasonable translation. I had no idea when I saw that a few hours ago, hah. I will make a topic, assuming it is a new release.
Kerberous' MFB alternate?
Actually, I just read more about it, and it might just be a design that was taken from the CoroCoro Beyblade Design Contest, so it could be exclusive to the manga ... Its name is something weird : "Hell Kerbecks" or something. I think it is pointless to make a topic for it when we have no idea if it will even be released ...
Hell? There goes my chance of ever getting this, even if it's released by Hasbro regularly. My house is a christian house...Tired
(Sep. 12, 2010  4:47 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Actually, I just read more about it, and it might just be a design that was taken from the CoroCoro Beyblade Design Contest, so it could be exclusive to the manga ... Its name is something weird : "Hell Kerbecks" or something. I think it is pointless to make a topic for it when we have no idea if it will even be released ...

Possibly Hell Cerberus or Kerberous as implied by the skeletal three headed dog on the face
(Sep. 12, 2010  4:53 AM)Separated Spine Wrote: Possibly Hell Cerberus or Kerberous as implied by the skeletal three headed dog on the face
I can assure you that it is written "herukerubekusu" though, not something that would be easily translated as "Hell Kerberous".
(Sep. 12, 2010  4:56 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2010  4:53 AM)Separated Spine Wrote: Possibly Hell Cerberus or Kerberous as implied by the skeletal three headed dog on the face
I can assure you that it is written "herukerubekusu" though, nothing something that would be easily translated as "Hell Kerberous".

My apologies. The face does still seem to resemble a skeletal Cerberus, in my opinion. Should it ever be released, it would have a very odd looking metal wheel